Mafia MAFIA WINS

^
It ain't over yet buddy! At least the townies are still alive! OHHHHH DISS!

But seriously, as if lynching the doctor was bad enough we now lost our informant, FFS! All hope is not lost though, we still have the town drunk who can prevent the Godfather from ordering a hit on someone.

I should've backed up Shaft and voted to lynch Eduardo for reasons I already stated. But I thought somebody had something on Ugh. Considering Used was the informant and also voted to lynch Ugh, I'm guessing the lawyer probably had something to do with this.

Well, I'm doing what I should've done last time and lynching Eduardo, if someone has a better suggestion I'm all ears. The mafia can operate with just one member, so there's a slight chance he was made mafia. If not, well he's just dead weight and most likely a townie considering a lot of other roles are dead.

Lynch Eduardo

keepithowitis said:
Damn, we're losing a lot of good people. Who looks guilty right now? Eyebrows, Shaft, StickyGreenGamer, Wicked, and Jx4 all made random accusations yesterday, any of them could be mafia. Jx4 was the first person to vote to lynch Ugh, which ended up getting our doctor killed, so he's the most suspicous on my list.

My accusation was far from random. I saw no evidence to lynch Ugh, and quite a few people seemed to be pressing it. In my opinion, Wicked pressed it the most, and I'll be keeping an eye on him.

But for the sake of world peace, I'll side with the masses and go after the quiet guy.

Lynch Eduardo

I'm starting to feel like Ugh might not have been a mafia member. And this ghost of danielrbischoff is downright annoying.

I feel like we have no idea what we're doing.

keepithowitis said:
Damn, we're losing a lot of good people. Who looks guilty right now? Eyebrows, Shaft, StickyGreenGamer, Wicked, and Jx4 all made random accusations yesterday, any of them could be mafia. Jx4 was the first person to vote to lynch Ugh, which ended up getting our doctor killed, so he's the most suspicous on my list.

Random accusations because this is my first time playing.
and I was just being a dick.

but you don't want to lynch me. You can't.

We can still do this. Cop just needs to keep busy! It gets easier with less people. As soon as we tag one, we'll get the next I reckon. Connections will be obvious.

I personally think lynching Eduardo is a waste, he's clearly not visiting the forums. I reckon Eyebrows...because if you're jugding it on random lynches then he's the motherfuckin' king of that!?

Lynch Ed.

If he's not playing, what point is there to lynch him? The vocal people, like the ones who got ugh lynched (mattay, keepit, etc) should be targeted. Especially mattay. I told you all not to kill ugh, looked what happened!

I bet ed is innocent too.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
The vocal people, like the ones who got ugh lynched (mattay, keepit, etc) should be targeted.

Dude, go back and read it. Keepit and MattAY didn't lynch anyone o_O

The ones who lynched Ugh were
-Jx4
-Nick
-Used
-Gunner
-and myself

And Used turned out to be an informant.

If I don't survive through the next night I would suggest our last cop checks out eyebrows. Wes said if the cop scans the lawyer he will be revealed as the lawyer so that's who our cop really has to search hard for if we're ever going to get our facts straight. And if our town drunk gets lucky, he'll prevent another killing from the Mafia. Good luck guys!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Lynch Ed.

If he's not playing, what point is there to lynch him? The vocal people, like the ones who got ugh lynched (mattay, keepit, etc) should be targeted. Especially mattay. I told you all not to kill ugh, looked what happened!

I bet ed is innocent too.

I was one of few who DIDNT lynch him, ya plonker! You're lynching randomers! Not anymore mind you, but for the love of God man, you're the most suspicious here I reckon. Lynching Eduardo is a waste.

MattAY said:
Lynching Eduardo is a waste.

You're right, lynching Ed is a waste and I'll retract my vote to lynch Ed.

I disagree with you, Wicked. The cop shouldn't scan Eyebrows because you inadvertently informed the lawyer who the scan target might be. So whether he's townie or mafia, the scan is worthless. So the cop should scan anyone else other than Eyebrows.

As for who's the most suspicious... Well, it's a hunch but TheJx4 is pretty suspicious. Being a dick isn't a good reason to lynch someone. I doubt you're a cop because a cop would've scanned Ugh before jumping for a lynch. So...

Lynch TheJx4

... unless someone else has a different suggestion or you, Jx4, have a good reason why I shouldn't be suspicious of you.

With 6 lynch votes, the townies looked over at Eduardo.

"Who are you?" One of them asked.

"I'm Scruffy- I mean, Eduardo, the janitor."

"I've never seen you before."

"Well I've never seen YOU before."

"Alright, enough of this."

The town lynched Eduardo, getting rid of their dead weight

Eduardo is dead, he was a townie.

BTW, he received my PM so as far as I can tell he knew about the game, lol.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

It was a futurama reference you rule breaker!

Anyway, this morning local weather man Gunner was found dead in his car along with a black hooker. He could predict the weather, but who could've predicted that! :shock:

Gunner37 is dead, he was a townie

DAY 5

Right, there are some guilty and innocent people right now, but trying to figure it all out has been a bitch.

so let's get to it. Lynch Mattay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle