Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

While the townspeople were dropping like flies, they made one last attempt at taking out the Mafia and decided to go for Raine.

"The law states you can't do this to me!" Raine cried out.
"The law also says you should STFU" Matt said with a bottle of Vodka in his hand.
"That doesn't even make sense! And where did you get that alcohol? I thought it was banned? NOTHING MAKES SENSE!"
"You sure know a lot about law..." Matt said finishing his sentence with a burp. "GET HIM!"

Raine is dead, he was the lawyer.

If the Mafia are able to to kill one more innocent person tonight they will win. The only chance the townies have of winning is all up to Matt. If he can prevent another killing by going after the Mafia who is also Acting Godfather then the game will continue tomorrow. Good luck to both sides!

NIGHT TIME

sweaty03.jpg

Wes said:
If the Mafia are able to to kill one more innocent person tonight they will win. The only chance the townies have of winning is all up to Matt. If he can prevent another killing by going after the Mafia who is also Acting Godfather then the game will continue tomorrow. Good luck to both sides!
But there are only two mafia, and 8 people.

I got my moves in via PM so I'll just get the game moving by starting it.

The acting Godfather planned his next hit but suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was MattAY!
"Heeeey! I got us some beers, let's party!"
"Damnit!" The acting Godfather said as he was unable to place the hit on his next target. "I mean, umm, YAY!"

DAY 8

^ Yeah, that one!
Or Bacchus, he's cool.

Lynch the absolute fuck out of Cyberjim

"sick" my ass!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo