MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Silent Hill...

funny-picture-photo-sign-newyorkcity-the-loopweaver-pic.jpg

I mean New York City! The biggest city in the world! Wait that's Tokyo... OK, hold on.

tokyo7.jpg

Welcome to the game of Yakuza, where some people are Yakuza, and everyone else kills each other letting the Yakuza walk away with all the sushi in Japan. How fucked up is that? Let's try to avoid that.

How to play:
You have received a PM with a specific role regarding the game. Your character is either a member of the Mafia or a citizen of the town. The game is split up into two segments; night time and day time. During night time, the mafia secretly votes for who they want to kill. During day time, the citizens will discuss who they think is suspicious and publicly vote to lynch someone. If you do not believe anyone to be suspicious yet, you can vote for a "No Lynch."

Rules
If you are dead, you are out of the game and are no longer allowed to post. Please try to refrain from posting in this thread during night time. Do not PM each other UNLESS you are part of the Mafia crew. Each night and day will last approximately 24 hours depending on how slow/fast the game is going.

Roles:

Townies
kg-babies-innocent-face_large.jpg

Townies are like cute innocent little bunnies. They will be killed, parts of them might be used for good luck, and they are stupid fuckers. Seriously, have townies ever won? Their only hope is to start fucking like bunnies so they can outlive the Mafia. Also organizing and voting lynch might work too.

The Cops
300px-NYPD-Blue-season_6.jpg

The Japanese police department only has two cops. That's all they've ever needed. Japanese people are so polite! If they commit a crime they'll just kill themselves. I think that's separationku, whatever. These Yakuza are some tough bastards, so the emperor was like "here, take these swords." Since swords are stupid and not guns, cops can only one individual each every night to see what their role is.

The Mafia
yakuza1.jpg

Three players have been selected as Yakuza. Man these guys are assholes. Drugs, violence, more violence, possibly more drugs... and gambling. Along with the Godfather, the Mafia will select one individual to kill every night.

The Godfather
godfather,0.jpg

The Godfather ultimately has the last word in the Yakuza's decision on who to kill every night. Even if a cop scans him, he will come up as a townie.

The Lawyer
lawyer.gif

This individual can select a mafia to appear as a townie if a cop scans that mafia member. The lawyer can also frame a townie so that he appears mafia if the cop scans him or her.

The Vigilante
Red_Arrow_Cyclops_Black_Adam_by_mjac1971.jpg

This man is a super-hero, like Black Adam (not Spider-man) because he kills people. Every night the vigilante can select one player and kill them outright. Sometimes the vigilante fucks up. Sometimes he wins the game... all by himself.

The Doctor
assassins-creed-doctor.jpg

Every night the doctor will send the name of someone he wants to protect from the clutches of the mafia or the accidental misfire of the Vigilante. The doctor is nice. Don't fucking lynch the doctor.

The Town Drunk
BarneyBikini.gif

Everybody loves this guy. He takes everyone out for nagasakes... one parts egg nog, three parts sake. The drunk picks one person, takes them out drinking, and then makes it so they can't get their shit done over night. HOLY FUCK, DRINKING SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS IF THE DRUNK PICKS THE GODFATHER.

Wise Guy
harry-andersonwise-guy-from-the-street-to-the-screen-book_MED.jpg

NEW ROLE! The wise guy is a townie, but if the Godfather is killed, he automatically becomes the new Godfather (minus the whole cop-scanning thing where it says he's a townie but he's not). The mafia won't know who the wise guy is either. Basically this is a skill role, so the wise guy will have to play both sides of the field. Maybe the wise guy's best measure is to just shut the fuck up.

Players
X_X - Longo_2_guns, a townie, killed by the mafia
HK-47
cyberjim2000
X_X - used44, a townie, killed by the mafia
X_X - kapow, a townie, killed by the vigilante
De-Ting
Green_Lantern
X_X - StickyGreenGamer, the drunk, killed by the townies
X_X - Mod-Chip, a cop, killed by the vigilante
X_X - LinksOcarina, a mafia, killed by the townies
X_X - Gunner37, the doctor, killed by the mafia
X_X - Bretimus_v2, the wiseguy, killed by the mafia and the vigilante
Rainemaida
X_X - NickKmet, a townie, killed by lightning
Lien
X_X - madster111, a townie, killed by the vigilante
X_X - WickedLiquid, a townie, killed by the townies
MattAY - attempted murder by mafia, saved by doctor
X_X - UghRochester, the Godfather, killed by the townies
X_X - Noritama. the lawyer, killed by the townies
X_X - spartan317, a townie, killed by the townies
X_X - Wes, the vigilante, was killed by his own hand before the mafia could kill him
X_X - UrbanMasque, a townie, killed by the vigilante

IT IS NOW NIGHT TIME, SHOW ME YOUR MOVES... PM ME THEM... dammit
No posting at night, at least try to refrain from it, same goes if you're dead.

When the townies came out of their bomb shelter, they realized that the entire scenario was a hoax! Everyone else was having a meeting in the center of town. When they arrived, it dawned on the townies that they were no longer wanted in Springfield.

As they ventured out of town, the Vigilante, Black Adam, pulled a three stooges on Mod-Chip, but instead of being hilarious, it was really gruesome.

So Mod-Chip died. He was a cop.

Rough start for the townies. They didn't bother to clean up Mod-Chip's corpse, because they didn't know where his dick had been. As they marched forward, Used 44 stopped to tie his shoes. When he was done, he started running to catch up.

"Heyyy, wait everyone!" It was just then he tripped over a big rock. When the townies heard skull crack open and all his brains and stuff pour out and melt like ice on the hot cement, they came back only to see a note left on the rock.

"Suck on this!"

"Oh man! It must have been the mafia!"

"No, no, it was a rock!"

"Idiot, the mafia planted it there and left this rock as a going-away present."

"Oh, well we'd better get to killing mafia!"

It is now Day 1

Used 44 died, he was a townie.
Mod-Chip died, he was a cop.

Oh yeah? Well I think you're acting suspicious...calling the Mafia smart. You wouldn't compliment them, unless YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!!!

LYNCH WICKED.

Ting, can't you see that we're just pawns in this game??

Bret hasn't said anything yet, sounds suspicious to me...

LYNCH BRET

Good work Vigilante, you managed to make our towns chances of survival drop into single digits almost single handedly.

As for who to lynch, imma go with no one for the time being just in case i vote and we end up lynching the other cop. That would drop our chances of survival into the decimals.

...Actually, you know what?
Fuck that.

Lynch Ugh

Because he seems suspicious to me. Come on, how can a guy working at McDonalds, one who's never been to a gym, afford that Ferrari 458 and have such hot bitches around him all the time?
He's either Mafia or secretly Michael Moore in disguise, either way we should lynch him.

Dan, a few tips. One, update the list of users with the dead and their roles. Two, see one.

Anyway, no lynch.

Wicked uses double speak...talks in riddles. Those confuse me sometimes.

Anyways, he sounds like a dagnabbed lawyer!

Lynch WickedLiquid

Told you I was carrying a grudge :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft