Mafia TOWNIES WIN

MattAY said:
Erm Wicked just practically admitted he was the cop...saying he's scanned Longo and Tingy and theyre both safe. Just putting it out there - may not want to lynch him ;)
You know, that totally makes sense. But perhaps it makes too much sense! o_O

Either way, fine. Wicked safe. Lynch Shaft

Also, you can't see if I'm online. I turned on the ninja setting after the first game.

Yeah I'm always the reason Shaft gets killed and he is the reason I get killed. But we've worked things out now so that we need reasons to kill each other. Unfortunately, I don't see any.

no lynch

Well, Longo is supposed to be trustworthy. I guess I'll go along with him. Having to wait for the cop is such a drag on this game. Lynch Shaft

The only thing Shaft isn't, is the doctor. He could be mafia, townie cop or vigilante. Like i said I trust Longo is not mafia obviously, I just don't know if he's making the right call. Then again, I have a crackpot theory of my own that De-Ting is the Godfather. And apparently Used thinks I'm a mod? WTH IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD? lol

Anyways, I'm going to side with Longo here just because there's a story about Shaft getting auto-killed by the mafia. I don't know the story but since he's trustworthy I'll just back him up.

Lynch Shaft

De-Ting said:
used44 said:
He's a mod, Ting. He can see you even if you're set to hidden.

No Lynch
...Quid isn't a mod. When the fudge did this happen?

Oh I thought you meant MattAY. And I guess it's only admins, so nevermind anyway.

I see all...I've got one of those third eye things in my head. Sure ladies run, but since I have x-ray vision with it, they look good when they run y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN'??!!

Tradition - Lynch Shaft

Plus, first day he turned into a crazy hypocrite lynching maddy on a whim....and his reasoning was because maddy always lynches on the first day :lol:

Interesting to see who rides the bandwagon whatever hapens too :D

note to townies! after I am dead pay attention to those who switched their vote after some momentum to lynch me started. Could be mafia members piling on once they saw they could get rid of a townie. Especially Matty who is lynching me because i went on a whim the first day, but has no problem following Longo who is going on the whim of "Shaft isn't dead yet so he must be in the mafia" which I think is even more ridiculous than my whim of madster.

Also, it is likely longo is the doctor, but its not 100% fact. The real doc could have protected him the first night instead of himself...so just be wary if he keeps calling for the lynchings of townspeople that the real doc could have been protecting a mafia member and we all just assumed wrong.

We know Longo isn't Mafia. First night, Mafia attempted to kill him ...duh. I'm starting to think you're a townie not concentrating. Since if you were an important role you'd know that!!

After much debate, the town went after SHaft assuming he was Mafia. However, after he was lynched it became clear they were mistaken..

Shaft is dead, he was a townie.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

mattay was right...i screwed up twice this game with the facts just due to a lack of concentration and not paying attention to the events of the first night. bad form by me!

Shaft said:
mattay was right...i screwed up twice this game with the facts just due to a lack of concentration and not paying attention to the events of the first night. bad form by me!
Don't feel bad. I screwed up when I signed to play the game.

After their grave mistake of lynching Shaft, Kapow quickly went home to hang with his roommates. It wasn’t long before there was a surprising knock on the door. Kapow went to answer the door where he was greeted by two men in suits. He had a feeling he knew who they were and let them in the apartment. He sat down to his tasty Kahuna burger and sprite but had lost his appetite.

“You know who we are?â€

Truth be told, I simply wanted Shaft dead yesterday because the concept of Shaft having fun disgusted me to my very core.

So, ideas?

First Goodfellas, then Pulp Fiction? EPIC.

Okay, first let me say sorry for this long ass post, but please read it.

Good job Mr. Vigilante, because of your blind luck I'd say we have this game beat. So now I guess it's time to bring out the big guns...

I am a cop, I know I've been jerking everyone around and saying I'm not a cop, but that was just so I didn't draw any attention to myself. Also, I thought it would be best to keep my identity a secret in-case the second cop stepped up, and also in-case the Mafia went after Longo again, wasting a vote and keeping someone alive we all know we can trust. I thought last night I was done for to be honest, I guess I wasn't as obvious as I thought

But, the Mafia isn't going after Longo and Longo is making bad calls. Hey I don't blame Longo, it was just intuition. So one of the cops needs to step up here, might as well be me.

My first night I scanned Longo, he came out clean, which was a waste because the Mafia tried to whack him anyway.
Second night I scanned De-Ting, he came out clean.
Last night I scanned Eyebrows, he came out clean.

Now, there is a possibility De-Ting or Eyebrows is the Godfather. And I did find it suspicious that De-Ting wanted to lynch me when I mentioned he could be trusted... But this is just intuition. It'll be much easier figuring out who the third Mafia member is, hopefully the other cop scanned him already. But if not, let's look at who is left...

-Eyebrows
-Longo
-De-Ting
-MattAY
-Madster
-Used44
-and me.

And, going by Wes' list on the first page. It means we've got two cops, one doctor, one vigilante, one mafia, one godfather and one townie.

Now eyebrows or De-Ting could be Godfather (I'm looking at De-Ting...) but they're not Mafia. And we know Longo is innocent, so that leaves us with

1) MattAY
2) Madster
3) Used44

One of these three is mafia. Hell, one could be Mafia and one could be the godfather. I think all three need to speak up and tell us who they are...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod