Mafia TOWNIES WIN

Wes

Rookie
Alright guys, you all know the rules. Don't post at night, don't post if you're dead, don't PM each other unless you're Mafia, yadda-yadda-yadda.

THE CHARACTERS

The Townies
00000000000000000000000kw.jpg

A town full of men.... They occupy the town where they all live happily. But amongst these gay (as in happy) townies are...

The Mafia
goodfellas1m.jpg

Three vicious Mafia who are out for blood. Each night they'll plan on taking out an innocent townie and reporting to their leader...

The Godfather
tonyq.gif

After years of being an experienced member of the Mafia, the Godfather gives the final order on who they want to whack. It looks like all hope is lost for our poor townies. But fear not, for they have help in fighting this onslaught of evil...

The Cops
27684117_.jpg

Two highly qualified police officers have been assigned to bringing down the Mafia. However even if they scan the Godfather, he'll still come out clean.

The Doctor
dr-house-nueva-final.jpg

There's also a doctor on the scene ready to protect anyone who may be whacked by the Mafia.

The Vigilante
west2n.jpg

And finally, a Vigilante who watches the streets at night and takes the law into his own hands. He'll be taking out people every night as well, but is he the hero the city needs or just some nut who killing random people?

Good luck everyone!

NIGHT 1
PM your moves

Players

X_X Eyebrowsbv31- dead Godfather
X_X Cyberjim2000 - dead Mafia
X_X Longo 2 Guns- dead doctor
De-Ting - townie
X_X Danielrbischoff - dead townie
X_X Shaft - dead townie
X_X Kapow - dead townie
MattAY - vigilante
X_X UghRochester - dead townie
X_X Madster - dead cop
X_X NickKmt - dead Mafia
X_X Used44 - dead Mafia
WickedLiquid - Cop

Last night, police were called to the scene of a homicide. McDonalds employee UghRochester was found dead. It appears this was not the work of the Mafia. A note was pinned to his shirt reading; I do good? The two police officers investigated the crime scene, then ordered a couple Big Mac combos with large fries and shakes.

Later that night, the Mafia made their first move on Longo 2 Guns, luckily a doctor was on the scene and able to save Longo from dying. Police reports indicate Longo was struck from behind and unable to give a description of his attacker. He's also tight-lipped on who saved him.

Due to the events of last night, the town's people gathered together in City Hall to discuss what they plan to do about this.

UghRochester is dead. He was a townie killed by the Vigilante.
The Mafia attempted to kill Longo 2 Guns but a Doctor saved his life.

DAY 1

Some things to consider.

Killing off Ugh right from the get-go seems like something Longo would do, or Used, or Shaft, or Daniel, or MattAY or... okay that really doesn't help in figuring out who the vigilante is.

But all we have to go on is that Longo is neither Mafia nor vigilante. It seems right now he's the only one we can trust. It's also highly possible Longo is the doctor, even though there is a chance the doctor just picked Longo at random to protect. Regardless, it would be stupid for the cops to reveal their identity in this game. Even if it's possible that Longo is not the doctor and just someone who got lucky, we still shouldn't take that chance.

No Lynch

I'm guessing Longo is the doctor because, hell, that's what I'd do for the first night if I were the doctor.

No Lynch

Wes said:
I do good?
Yes, but it might not be obvious just yet.
Wes said:
The two police officers investigated the crime scene, then ordered a couple Big Mac combos with large fries and shakes.
I lol'd. Wes is going to be an awesome host.
Wes said:
The Mafia attempted to kill Longo 2 Guns but a Doctor saved his life.
Wow, isn't that a nice turn of events!

used44 said:
I'm guessing Longo is the doctor because, hell, that's what I'd do for the first night if I were the doctor.

No Lynch
Or the doctor was smart enough to know that since I was pretty much leading the assault in the prior game, I'd be the first target. If I was doctor, I wouldn't save myself any night, since I'm FAR better with random guesses than I am worth. Hell, I took out half the mafia on random guesses.

Speaking of random guesses, Shaft didn't get killed last night so he's mafia.

Wait, Shaft isn't playing...

Fuck it. Kill him anyway.

I am not a cop, so don't have any real proof for what I am about to say...just a whim.

If i were mafia I wouldn't kill Ugh first. What a waste...he is a free kill for the mafia since he gets lynched every time! So, my first clue is we aren't dealing an especially smart mafia this time around. Right away that leads me to madster. Also, if past games have taught us anything its that madster loves to quickly post random lynches on the first day, and he has been unusually quiet. This is why I am voting to...

lynch madster

Wes said the vigilante killed Ugh. The Mafia tried to snuff Longo.

I'm not a cop either but considering Longo is really the only one we can trust and he was hinting at you shaft (albeit, joking). It's odd you would want to lynch madster without any proof. Even if Longo is just kidding around, he's really the only we know for sure is innocent so I'll back him up.

lych shaft

Of course it's possible Shaft is a cop and actually knows Madster is Mafia. Or he could just blindly accuse Madster based on intuition. But these are all "what if's" while Longo not being Mafia is a fact.

^oh yeah you are right. I still think the fact that madster hasn't tried lynching someone is odd and that killing ugh was a waste.

Ok, you know I'm going to take a step back and change to No Lynch

I'll wait and see if there's anything substantial against Shaft or Madster.

Also, Longo, if you really are the doc then just keep protecting yourself and hopefully the mafia will waste their moves voting to kill you off. And if Longo isn't the doc, well, watch out doctor, they're coming for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcPgxQkcIVs

I haven't tried to Lynch anyone because there's nothing to go on yet.

Since i'll be killed otherwise (thanks asshole), i'm gonna have to say Lynch Shaft just to force a fucking deadlock so i get to live.
Hell, maybe you're mafia and we lynch you and gain some headway into this game.
Couldn't exactly hurt.

It doesn't help if Longo is the doctor, either, because now we can't run with the cop reveal trick.

So umm... Any other ways to do this, guys?

^dudebro...what are you talking about? there are way more no lynch votes than votes to lynch me or you. you aren't forcing anything

Shaft said:
^dudebro...what are you talking about? there are way more no lynch votes than votes to lynch me or you. you aren't forcing anything
Right, i forgot we were playing by these rules.

I remember no lynchs counting towards nothing in the past, and a single person lynching could do it.

Oh well. I still say we should kill you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod