Mafia TOWNIES WIN

I'm but a (well, i guess the) lowly townie, but i've actually been thinking that MattAY seems to be a little suspicious.

The main problem i can see here is if we either miss the godfather, which would be bad and easy to do because you can't pick him up on a scan, or if we accidentally lynch the doctor and then you get ass-raped tonight - and the doctor obviously can't expose themselves.

Umm.
Shit.

No Lynch?

Maybe try waiting another night and seeing if you can pick up anyone on a scan?

Okay Madster says he's a townie, the last townie. Like I pointed out there is only one townie left. If he's telling the truth then either Used or Matt is Mafia. And the other one is either cop, vigilante, or Godfather. IF Madster is being honest.

Haha, which in this game is a big IF. I'm not Mafia, I can tell you that much.

I thought Eyebrows was a massive contender for Mafia, which makes me think he could be Godfather.

Why the hell am I suspicious by the way?

We have 2 cops and a doctor, I think it's safe to say we dont need to rush things - No Lynch.

As long as cops keep scanning, we can grab the last Mafia in the bag. Maybe send out some secret message on who you're scanning wicked, so both cops dont scan the same person! I dunno...like "I'm using a USED scanner" >chuckle<

I've already given a huge hint as to what role I am but I guess nobody got it.

Lynch Madster, you guys.

You did?

Wellll, even if Maddy ends up being a townie, we know to lynch Used next day.

Lynch Madster

Well, plently of people left to work through, so trial and error. Both de-ting and madster got the lynchie fingers on others, led to shaft's death; although that may have been for longo's pleasure. Sadistic doctor, maybe?

Lynch Madster.

EDIT: Speaking of shaft, why is it tradition to kill him?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
EDIT: Speaking of shaft, why is it tradition to kill him?
I don't know, I was just going with Longo on that one.

Also, madster lies. I'm the last townie. Sorry Wicked, but I really have been innocent this entire time.

Lynch madster

Idiots.

Used is the last Mafia, eyebrows is the Godfather.

Those are my guesses. I suggest you use them when you open my jacket.

I figured Used is probably lieing since the hint he's on about doesn't really exist. But think of yourself as a sacrifice for the townies (if you are one!!)...Dude...you're like Bruce fucking Willis from Armageddon...think about it

MattAY said:
Why the hell am I suspicious by the way?
Process of elimination. I'm not saying you ARE Mafia, I'm saying you might be. If it's not you, it's gotta be Madster or Used.

Everyone is going after madster... which means the last Mafia and/or godfather are also going after madster....

And De-Ting says he's the townie, which would mean Madster is lying... IF De-Ting is being honest then he's not really the godfather...

Hmmmm, what to do... I guess I've got no choice really. If we're wrong about this and Madster turns out to be a townie, then we'll know De-Ting was lying and it's highly possible he is the godfather. Also, if madster is innocent, then for sure the last mafia IS MattAY or Used. Remember this in-case I don't survive the night.

Lynch Madster

I hope we're right about this.

What will ALSO be interesting to see is if Maddy DOES turn out to be mafia, his little list of calling Used and Eyebrows mafia could be utilised MASSIVELY against him. No mention of De-Ting could very well reveal he's the Godfather.

PS - oh that question was pointed at Maddy...since he said I was suspicious to him.

MattAY said:
What will ALSO be interesting to see is if Maddy DOES turn out to be mafia, his little list of calling Used and Eyebrows mafia could be utilised MASSIVELY against him.
...are you saying you're the last maf-o?

Of course i lied about being a townie, fool, what do you expect me to say else?
I could either be the townie, a cop, the doctor or the vigilante. Either way, if i said anything else the Mafia would have killed me straight away.

Protip: I'm the other cop.

The results of my scans were:
Longo - "Not mafia"
Shaft - "Not mafia"
Wicked - "Not mafia"

So all my scans were pretty fucking useless.

I almost scanned MattAY instead of Wicked last night, but i didn't know you were the other cop then.

Remember who lynched me and for what reasons.

It would actually be a good idea to not lynch me, and instead let the Mafia waste tonights kill on me instead, give you guys more time.

If madster really is the other cop, then he was awful at it and used is next.

Also, I told you I'm the last townie.

madster111 said:
Of course i lied about being a townie, fool, what do you expect me to say else?

Uh, how about the truth? If you're one out of three suspects it's not a good idea to lie. Especially considering at this stage of the game how easy it is to detect a liar when there is only 1 townie left alive.

If you really are the second cop then I'm sorry. But if you scanned Shaft, where the hell were you when we all lynched him? See where I'm going with this? It just doesn't look good Madster.

:?

The townspeople turned on Madster.

"I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!" He yelled. "I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBLE!"

But the crowd ignored what Madster had to say and lynched him. They searched his pockets to find his wallet and spread whatever cash he had amongst the townspeople. But to their disbelief, in one of his pockets was a badge.

Madster is dead, he was a cop.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

Since I have all the PM's, I'll start the next day, I'll leave it open until 12pm Eastern time.

Longo was still in ICU at the hospital from his encounter with the Mafia. He got a visit from a mysterious man who smothered him with a pillow and fled the scene before anyone could get a description. The nurse walked in to find him dead. It was truly a tragic moment. For Longo was more then just a patient at the hospital. He was a fellow doctor and friend to many of the staff working there.

Meanwhile the vigilante, who was picking off the Mafia one by one, decided it was time to end this. He sat on top of the hospital and saw the Mafia leave, get in his car and drive away. He followed the car back to the Mafia compound where he soon saw the Godfather! He waited until early in the morning when The Godfather was fast asleep, then grabbed him from his bed and brought him up to the roof of the Godfather's penthouse apartment, 30 stories high.

The vigilante hung the Godfather from over the edge of the building by his leg. Sounding a bit like Arnold, the vigilante said "Eyebrows, you remember when I promised to kill you last?"

Eyebrows was a bit confused. "What? you never promised that-"

"-I lied!" The Vigilante let go of his leg and the Godfather fell to his death!

Longo is dead. He was the doctor killed by the mafia.
Eyebrows is dead. He was The Godfather killed by the vigilante.

DAY FOUR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod