Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

Good game guys. Perhaps we should all take a break from Mafia for awhile.

If anyone has any ideas for a new forum game I know I'm open for suggestions.

soooo I thought for the mafia to win, they had to have equal numbers as the townies, that way they could keep from being lynched... that would mean mattay is the only active person left following the hit besides ugh? I'm too lazy to actually check if that was the case.

Green_Lantern said:
NickKmet said:
I am sort of confused why the mafia won with so many people still alive.

Wes said:
And just like that, the Mafia took out all the active players in the game and won.

That would be why.
Exactly.

For the past 4 days I've been explaining how close the Mafia is to winning and just now people are like "wait what? But I'm still alive!"

I wonder what constitutes as an "active" player? Isn't it some form of a strategy to remain silent during the game, so as to not attract attention to one's self?

Hang on a tick...so we havent lost yet. Were just losing out because others signed up and then havent contributed?

Harsh.

As I said Lynch Ugh

Inactivity killed this game. I had epically smooth sailing after MattAY revealed I was innocent and Longo was lynched. Nobody no-how could have suspected I was a cop. Then, freakin' ALL of the remaining Mafia AND The_Joker, who I am very displeased with, get an easy lynch on me because the remaining players where either inactive or too stupid to vote against lynching me, save Matt.

I'm thinkin' of hosting the next game myself, and removing these kinds of problems. But thank you for hosting, Wes.

Yeah, we were just outnumbered on your lynch. Couldnt do anything about it. We should have a rule where necroposters aren't allowed to play. Joker being the doctor and not playing since day 2 just ruins the game.

Luckily for us it didnt ruin this one!

That is because you are the drunken master there mattay and basically became a doctor for us all by drinking with mafia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod