Mafia the Game: Mafia Wins!

Even if I was the cop I could be without a lead and having to throw around accusations to get some shit done in this stupid, hillybilly, know-nothing, fuckithinki'lljustsitarounduntiligetkilled town.

Yeah, I'm not really sure...It's pretty obvious no one really knows anything, as evidenced by everyone beginning to blame pretty much everyone else.

I understand why too...It's pretty obvious we need to do something, or rather lynch someone, but the question is who

The town's people all donned on lab coats. It's time for an experiment! They grabbed Lien the townie and tied him to a tree then set up a TV in front of him in order to see how long it takes to kill a person for watching the worst movies Hollywood has to offer. As it turns out watching bad movies didn't kill Lien but starvation and exposure did. GO SCIENCE!

Lien has been lynched. He was a townie

It is now Night 4.

During the night, Longo_2_guns the vigilante went up to the top of a building because someone promised to give him information about the mafia and cake. As he got to the roof of the building, he was ambushed by three men. Since it was three against one, he needed to retreat back down the stairs where he could gain the advantage. As he tried to descend the steps, he slipped on a banana and fell down the stairs severely injuring him. As the three mafia men walked up to his mangled body, Longo manages to fire off a few rounds with his last ounce of strength killing Used44. The two remaining mafia men ran off.

Longo_2_guns has died. He was the vigilante.
Used44 has died. He was a mafia member.

It is now Day 4.

Somehow I knew it would end like this. Shame, I was a few days from winning this singlehandedly...
Wait, I mean...
Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhh

Well we got another mafia so we're on the right track, the best thing to do right now is no lynch. We tried a random lynch and ended up killing one of our own.

No lynch

I respect where you're coming from Wes, but it's 3 townies to 2 mafia. That's a rough trade and this is a decisive point of the game. We need action because they're not going to be indecisive.

Keepit is laying too low. Where's everybody stand on him?

Lynch Keepit.
We either lynch, albeit randomly, or we lose.

and yes, Keepit has been extremely quiet... except for when i pointed that out. then he stuck his head in.

Yeah....suspiciously quiet...at this point we need to off someone even if it may be blind....

Lynch keepit

I was gone for one day... ONE DAY! and you guys screw this up! Screw this, i'm heading to the pet cemetery and go possessed a dead bear to maul you Buttholes!

The town's people all donned their lab coats again. It's tiime for another experiment. They tied keepithowitis to the tree next to Lien's corpse. This time the town's people want to know if a human could catch a throwing knife with their teeth. Turns out, they can't if you miss and hit their forehead. SCIENCE!

Keepithowitis has been lynched. He was a townie.

Okay, once I gotten everyone's action for the night, I'm going to change it to day instead of waiting 24 hours so we could end this today.

It is now Night 5.

If I hadn't died the night I did, I literally would've won the game the next day. Most likely, at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft