Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
Ugh is out, make a strict rule about what Nick did, no Moses or schimmel since they didn't do a damn thing.

WE NEED VOTES ON THE SUBJECT!
Yeah I vote someone else hosts the next one. You kinda failed at this one.I died the first night what more do you want? Should I have posted brains... brains...braaaaaiiiiinnnnnseeeee a couple times?Or was it because I didn't check my role till until right now. I was a townie whats the big deal?!?!?!

Moses, you know that I can tell when you check your PM, right? You didn't even check your role until the second night. Now imagine if you were a part of the mafia or had any unique role and you hadn't died.

Nope it was right after the first night. But regardless I wasn't mafia or a doctor so I didn't fuck it up? Obviously I can check my PM with esp, and I think it keeps it as "unread". My vote stands

And for the record, I'm not going to start a new game now because I'm leaving next Thursday for a two week trip and my internet access will be spotty. But I'll start a new one up when I get back.

Ah the age old screenshot of your role. Someone did that in either the original GR Mafia I hosted, or one the games shortly after.

Naaaah it's not as fun when Longo isnt into it. Give him time.....Give him space...

When he is ready he will come Daniel-san.

i'll host one again if nobody else wants to. I don't really wanna play and its summer now so I have no excuse to not get anything done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo