Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Shaft. You know how I promised to kill you personally if Longo deems it's okay (for now) to post a screenshot of the PM...?

Well, I lied. I'm standing by my aniki.

Lynch NickKmet.

<pulls out a switchblade>

Bring it, gaijin.

Yeah, Shaft dies. He was mafia. Whatever.

Night 7

...I'm ready to move on to the next game. Just sayin.

Seems kinda pointless now. He'll kill somone then we'll lynch cyberjim. You can call our victory if you want longman ;)

You all fucked this game up pretty well guys.

Hence why i simply SAID i was a townie instead of, you know, posting Longos PM to me. That kind of defeats the point.

Plus, it's uhh, not exactly difficult to forge screenshots...

Bad paint job, but just saying.

Maddy you sucked. You died well early - get the fuck outta here man. You dead.

I'm already barred from the next game because I sent a PM with my predictions of who was a doctor and mafia (which surprisingly daniel was part of the Mafia). I'm just posting this info. Madster did forge that PM. I know this because he used me to create it. Notice why the screenshot is cut off? He went to his sentbox.

danielrbischoff said:
zombies, let's join together and eat brains!! That's re only way this game will wind down fun at this point....

I'd enjoy that ending if I'm honest :D

And there's 5 now?! What the hell!!? Schimmel I guess? Come oooon you may aswell tell us. All the cheating has ruined the game.

LinksOcarina said:
NickKmet said:
Cheating? What cheating? I didn't break no rules.

Um....yeah you kinda did. An unwritten one, but you broke it.

deny.jpg

just gonna say, i feel like the mafia is being a little butt-hurt over this. I mean, why the hell didn't they, you know, kill de-ting? like 2 nights ago?

Everyone needs to shut up if they're dead, and admit defeat to me if they're not. But be GLaD you got burned. Think of all the things we learned, for the people who are still alive.

I vote new game too. Im not sure Longman is up for hosting a new game, cant vouch for him of course. But incase he isnt, anyone else wanna host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133