Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
WickedLiquid said:
I'd very much like to play again, especially since Ugh and Madster are banned from the next one, LOL.
I'm not banned, because i didn't go around PMing everyone instead of posting in the thread, which i'm pretty sure is a rule, or at least it was last time.

Also, the Godfather is Lokness.

^
banned

I WOULD host a new game but I have a feeling I might somehow screw it up. I vote for MattAY, come on everyone...

*starts cheering* MATT-AY!! MATT-AY!! MATT-AY!!

used44 said:
I'm pissed because I finally got to be Vigilante, then I died the 2nd night.

yeah, that kind of sucked. Though, you didn't exactly have a great track record to start out with.

Sorry for the late update. Got my wisdom teeth out.

As for a new game, if we ended now I'd simply call it a draw, since I doubt you guys will get the godfather. And if someone else is willing to host I'd be more than willing to pass the torch. However, I'm fine to host another. We'd need some more special roles in, though. I like the setup we did with this one, but I'd be up for throwing in a few more roles. Though in all honesty, I don't think you guys could handle it. Besides, no matter what, the game needs to be smaller and better regulated. Ugh is out, make a strict rule about what Nick did, no Moses or schimmel since they didn't do a damn thing.

Though if you guys wanted to take a break for a short while and then come back and start a new game, I'd be up for that.

WE NEED VOTES ON THE SUBJECT!

I don't like it when games end abruptly....but if everyone wants to move on I guess I don't have a choice.

My vote is to finish the game to it's conclusion, but thats me personally.

Right, honestly I think this game is over. It'll take days and days of pointless playing for you guys to figure out what needs to be figured out, and more or less everyone seems to have given up anyway, and I especially don't want to deal with it. So, yeah.

NickKmet said:
used44 said:
I'm pissed because I finally got to be Vigilante, then I died the 2nd night.

yeah, that kind of sucked. Though, you didn't exactly have a great track record to start out with.

HAHA. Yeah, fair enough.

MattAY said:
I vote start a new game after E3....I like that!

More roles sound good too.
This.

Maybe not as many as the last game where pretty much everyone had unique roles, but maybe another 4-5? That would awesome.

Since it's gonna be later, why not just try to finish this one for a minute? Go on guys, i want to see how long it takes you all to figure out the massive obvious.

Yeah, definitely. The only thing for me is I'm too tired to deal with this now. Somewhat. That, and I don't care, and a draw feels like a fitting end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo