A Very Mafia Christmas SANTA WINS!

WickedLiquid

Regular
HO! HO! HO!
Welcome to A Very Mafia Christmas

Here in the North Pole our beloved Town thrives with joy and prosperity. But there is one side of town where the people dare not go...

The Home of Saint Nick himself, Santa Claus!

evil-santa-claus.jpg

The Godfather
Each night he'll PM me who he wants to kill.

The Godfather isn't alone though! He has his minions of Elves at his side ready to do his evil bidding! He is immune to any police scans and plans to take over the city until there are more or equal Mafia than there are townies!

The Silencer
sticker%252C375x360.png

Each night he'll pick somebody to Silence. That person cannot speak, only vote.

The Framer
Evil%20Elf.jpg

Each night he'll pick someone to Frame. If a cop happens to scan that same person they'll show up as Mafia!

But have no fear North Pole!! For there is help to rid you of these foul creatures of the night!

The Vigilante
frosty-snowman-handcuffed.jpg

Geez, don't we have a better picture than that?

50df6c91583a9b42a6cab5c5eb5b5127-d5l13fh.jpg

There we go! Each night the vigilante will choose to kill someone in hopes of taking out the mafia at night!

Two Cops
Yes we're back to two cops again. You already saw them... ummm, taking down Frosty the Vigilante. But they also go after bad guys too! Each night they'll pick someone to scan and hopefully gather up the clues needed to bring down the mafia.

The Doctor
doctor-who-santa-hat.jpg

This fellow has the ability to protect one person (including himself) each night. If either the vigilante or The Godfather attack that same person they'll be saved! Hallelujah!

The Informant
rudolf-red-nosed-reindeer-arrested3.jpg

With his shiny red nose and ability to fly this guy takes to the skies and picks one person to spy on each night. The next morning it will be revealed to him who that person went to visit. If he picks a townie or The Godfather then nothing will be revealed to him.

and finally The Townies

They don't do jack shit...

KIDDING!!!!! They're actually the ones who help lynch mafia during the day. Will the public vote correctly? Or get caught up in the mafia's BS? Only time will tell!

RULES
No posting at night
Once you're dead, no more posting
Each day and night will last 24 hrs
If you have any questions or concerns during Night Time please do not hesitate to PM me.

List of Players
Longo - townie
Green Lantern - DEAD (townie)
Tingy - DEAD (informant)
Jim - Mafia silencer
Dobby - townie
Ugh - DEAD (cop)
Craig - DEAD (doctor)
Matt - DEAD (cop)
Used - Godfather
HK - Mafia framer
Tan - Vigilante

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1 PM ME YOUR MOVES

As Green Lantern got home from work, he rested in his lazy boy recliner in front of a roaring fire in his fireplace. He poured himself a glass of egg nog and munched on some candy cane cookies.

After a long hard day he slowly began to drift off to sleep in his chair when he was suddenly was awoken by jingle bells.

Ching ching ching ching!

"NO! OH GOD NOOOOOOO!" Screamed GL.

He knew Santa Claus was coming which meant one thing... GL was on the naughty list.

The next day police were called in to GL's house. GL was found dead.

Green Lantern is dead. He was a townie

It is now Day 1.

De-Ting said:
I think someone had a motive for killing GL.

Despite our differences in the last game, I had nothing to do with Green_Lantern's death (I suspect I'd be a prime suspect due to the last game, right?). I got nothing.

No lynch.

I'm also not silenced, obviously. ;) I fear Longo_2_guns or/and used44 might be though. Give us a holler if you're not silenced, fellas.

After a night of spying on the citizens of the North Pole, DeTing flew back down to the ground to grab a quick snack. His red shiny nose guided him to the nearby barn where he munched away on his oats and hay.

Suddenly he could hear Santa coming... Ching ching ching ching... DeTing quickly lifted his head up to see the fat man enter the barn.

"See anything useful tonight? " Santa grinned.
"Ahem... no, nothing at all." De-Ting kept his eyes to the ground for he dared not make eye contact.
"Is that so?" Santa said walking closer. "Because word is you've been double crossing me..."

DeTing knew Santa was on to him and he began to fly up and escape. Unfortunately the elves were there as well and they pinned him down making it impossible for Tingy to get up.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about!" DeTing cried, denying his involvement.

"You gonna lie to me now?" Santa questioned. "Looks like someone is on the NAUGHTY LIST! "

De-Ting yelled "noooo".

The next day the reindeer was found dead. He was the informant.

DAY 2

De-Ting was hinting it looked like someone had a grudge against GL. GL died first, then after that statement followed De-Ting. So...
Lynch Master_Craig

Geeze. Not again. Seriously, you guys?

Yeah, okay... in the last game, Green_Lantern and I had bit of a lynching match against one another and at the end of the day, we were both wrong as we were both bloody townies. I thought GL was mafia in the last game because he was determined to have me lynched, straight away.

At the end of the day, Mafia's just a game that I don't want personal feelings affecting my judgement, so I try not to, anyway. :p

So no, I am not mafia this time around, again.

As for having De-Ting knocked off, that's a good strategy on behalf of the mafia because it's doing exactly what's happening now. Making De-Ting's original suggestion to seem like a real thing. In that case, I suspect it's someone who's good at this game, like Longo_2_guns or even used44.

No lynch yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod