Mafia MAFIA WINS

WickedLiquid said:
And not to sound cocky, but Matt, Shaft, Daniel, Bret and I were pretty much an unstoppable team seeing how we were all active and communicated well through out. I'd suggest we're not put together in any future Mafia games unless the other side wants to lose! OHHH!

youre-so-cool.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
WickedLiquid said:
And not to sound cocky, but Matt, Shaft, Daniel, Bret and I were pretty much an unstoppable team seeing how we were all active and communicated well through out. I'd suggest we're not put together in any future Mafia games unless the other side wants to lose! OHHH!

youre-so-cool.jpg

My mom tells me that all the time :D

Just to think, I NEVER gave the Mafia any protection at all. They were all townies, and by the looks of the last part, one cop (Yes Nick, I gave you protection before I died).

WickedLiquid said:
Great Job Wes!

Sticky, I'm terrible sorry for being such a douche, but I was the bad guy so I had to be a conniving cu**. Eyebrows and Sticky were the only ones who were actually a big threat to us so good job to them.

Ok ok, I'll go back to being humble! Good Game guys!

Its all good man, I would've been the same way. Had fun though. Good for a first experience!

i am curious who the cops scanned from night to night and if our hunches on who to have bret frame or protect did any good at all.

Shaft said:
i am curious who the cops scanned from night to night and if our hunches on who to have bret frame or protect did any good at all.

Yup, you guys got very lucky. Matt was scanned when the lawyer protected him and Ugh was scanned when he was framed.

^ Why we killed you first! We know you're good at this game ;)

Wes said:
Shaft said:

Yup, you guys got very lucky. Matt was scanned when the lawyer protected him and Ugh was scanned when he was framed.

It was our plan to frame Ugh. But Bret's fine instincts handled my protection when things got squeaky. Thankyou my Japanese-Brazilian friend!

Longo_2_guns said:
Well that was bad. I was dead and wasn't paying attention and I still knew who the mafia were.

Which is why we killed you off first. Think of it as a compliment since we saw you as a big threat, lol.

edit JINX

Of course, the one time I end up as a townie is the one time the Mafia are actually competent.

SHAFT DIDN'T DIE THE FIRST NIGHT! THIS SHOULD'VE BEEN YOUR FIRST CLUE, PEOPLE!
YOU ALL LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY, BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT CRAZY!

Good game, guys. And good job hosting the game, Wes.

Since Wes is retiring I could host another game again if you guys are up for another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo