Mafia MAFIA WINS

WickedLiquid said:
Wes said if the cop scans the lawyer he will be revealed as the lawyer so that's who our cop really has to search hard for if we're ever going to get our facts straight.

You, Sir, talk like a lawyer!

Lynch WickedLiquid

StickyGreenGamer said:
WickedLiquid said:
Wes said if the cop scans the lawyer he will be revealed as the lawyer so that's who our cop really has to search hard for if we're ever going to get our facts straight.

You, Sir, talk like a lawyer!

Why? Because I'm trying to help? If you are a cop then you would have scanned me and seen I am not the lawyer. I honestly thought I was going to get killed by the Mafia last night but maybe they think people will get suspicious of me and I've been framed for an easy lynch? It worked for Ugh.

What about the people who have been quiet this whole time? Sitting back and watching innocent people get suspicious. Like kapow, he's a regular on the forums but he hasn't said anything in a looooong time! Something to think about.

Eyebrows keeps going after Matt, I'll see where this goes and then make up my mind later on whether to lynch sticky, kapow, Matt, eyebrows or just go for a no lynch.

Right now Eyebrows and Sticky are the two obvious targets in my eyes. Randomly calling out people throughout the game and stating false information, exactly something a Mafia would do -_-

Lynch Eyebrows

I've kept out of this for the most part because I'm wholly lost, but I really think that some more speculation into TheJx4 should be made.

keepithowitis said:
Damn, we're losing a lot of good people. Who looks guilty right now? Eyebrows, Shaft, StickyGreenGamer, Wicked, and Jx4 all made random accusations yesterday, any of them could be mafia. Jx4 was the first person to vote to lynch Ugh, which ended up getting our doctor killed, so he's the most suspicous on my list.

This was said and then we did nothing about it.

I reread the thread and he distances himself from the Mafia with his whole "lynch dan's body" stuff and he's playing the first time card too. Even his response to the above quote was somewhat threatening. Are we just going to ignore him? Or do we feel he's alright? Cuz I don't feel that way.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I've kept out of this for the most part because I'm wholly lost, but I really think that some more speculation into TheJx4 should be made.

keepithowitis said:
Damn, we're losing a lot of good people. Who looks guilty right now? Eyebrows, Shaft, StickyGreenGamer, Wicked, and Jx4 all made random accusations yesterday, any of them could be mafia. Jx4 was the first person to vote to lynch Ugh, which ended up getting our doctor killed, so he's the most suspicous on my list.

I reread the thread and he distances himself from the Mafia with his whole "lynch dan's body" stuff and he's playing the first time card too. Even his response to the above quote was somewhat threatening. Are we just going to ignore him? Or do we feel he's alright? Cuz I don't feel that way.

I have been suspicious of him. Nobody else seems to be worrying about him though.

I've come to the conclusion that nobody knows anything and we're all screwed.

So I'm just going to go with my gut and lynch kapow and see if he comes out of hiding.

edit
changed my vote...

Well my reason for lynching Eyebrows is clear, Nick. He keeps randomly lynching everyone. And for some reason he suspects me, bearing in mind I've done the least fucking lynching here INCLUDING the doctor you all killed! PLUS, neither you nor Nick have given a reason for lynching me?! Other than "you dont trust me"...can I hear it please?

Ah hell, as soon as Ugh was our doctor we were all fucked anyway.

NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

keepithowitis said:

I have been suspicious of him. Nobody else seems to be worrying about him though.

You didn't read my post from the day before. I thought he was suspicious too. Shaft's also a little too quiet.

funnyhuman111.jpg

MattAY said:
Ah hell, as soon as Ugh was our doctor we were all f***** anyway.

hahaha

But seriously, I do kinda agree with Matt. I'm not saying I trust Matt (I don't trust any of you mofos), but eyebrows claimed Matt and Keepit lynched Ugh which simply wasn't true. He's been out to get Matt since the start.with theories that don't make any sense.

Eyebrows could be anyone, but I'm getting the feeling he's either Mafia/lawyer or the last cop. The only one who knows he isn't the last cop, is the last cop, who can't reveal his identity. My gut tells me eyebrows is trying to frame Mattt, since Matt hasn't lynched anyone innocent or even pushed for it. But I'm still sticking with my lynch because we've got four friggin bad guys to lynch and I'm guessing Kapow is one of em.

cyberjim2000 said:
And who is scheming? Give us names, man!

No idea. There aren't that many of us left and there's only one dead Mafia.
I've pushed for one lynch and it was a joke. but look at who's been trying to knock someone off from the beginning.

^
Okay, forget Kapow for now since nobody is going to back me up on this. He's talking about eyebrows and the votes for eyebrows and Mattay are still tied. So i'll change my vote to eyebrows and see where this takes us.

Lynch eyebrows

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod