Mafia MAFIA WINS

I'm just a whisper in the wind.

I talk to Ugh on Twitter, so I say we lynch him for being in contact with a CoD Fanboy.

Lynch Ugh

Mattay is the suspicious one. time for him to die. Rabble rabble rabble rabble! You al failed to listen to me last 2 rounds, now it's time get things rolling.

Lynch Matt. before anyone else has to suffer.

cyberjim2000 said:
WickedLiquid said:
Anyone else starting to get more and more suspicious of Ugh? Just saying.

When he hasn't been suspicious?

The whole "let's kill eyebrows" thing was kinda a red flag for me. He could be bluffing, or he could be Mafia, OR he could be a cop who scanned eyebrows? Or maybe Ugh is the informant and eyebrows visited someone who was killed by the mafia?

StickyGreenGamer said:
WickedLiquid is claiming that Ugh is acting suspicious. I believe that WickedLiquid is the one acting suspicious...

lol I didn't vote to lynch Ugh, like I said I'm just string the pot and seeing where it takes us. Trying to see who jumps on the bandwagon and who defends him, time to shake the tree a little and see what comes out! But I will say this, it's odd you would want to lynch me when I bring up Ugh. Or maybe it's a rookie mistake? lol No offence.

Eyebrows said:
Mattay is the suspicious one. time for him to die. Rabble rabble rabble rabble! You al failed to listen to me last 2 rounds, now it's time get things rolling.

MattAY is vocal in every game, I don't see that as a reason to be suspicious of him. You guys want to do a trial and error and lynch based on theories? Why not pick Eduardo? If he turns up innocent then it's not really a problem since it means he probably isn't even playing, LOL

Ugh is quite suspicious. I think we should lynch him.

Lynch Ugh.

He was a bit fast out of the gate to try and get somebody lynched for making a joke for my liking.

one of you probably knows something...but which one?

I don't really know anything, but I do know that Eduardo_Reboucas hasn't participated so he is pretty much dead weight. Im going to vote we lynch him and if we are lucky he will be in the mafia, and if not well its not really going to hurt since he isn't doing anything.

Lynch Eduardo_Reboucas

Don't even know where to start, it looks to me like everybody is flinging false accusations...well, at least unfounded ones.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Don't even know where to start, it looks to me like everybody is flinging false accusations...well, at least unfounded ones.

used didn't use bold text. Can we lynch him for that?

I've never voted using bold text. Posting from my iPhone and too lazy to tag anything. Except when I tagged the middle of that censored word....

SUSPICIOUS!

Bretimus_v2 said:

let's just kill ugh and get it over with.

I agree with Shaft. Lynching Eduardo would be a smart move. Even if he's the doctor or cop there have been no signs that he's playing at all and nobody knows who he is. As far as I know, he could be anyone, even Mafia. If he reads this then I'm sorry dude.

However, Nick seems passionate about Ugh and I was a bit suspicious myself. I just have crackpot theories but if there's more going on behind the scenes I'll back up Nick and Used.

Lynch Ugh

I'm still not sure. I think Ugh is just being stupid and doing his classic, "saying things first before thinking" thing that he does SO well!

I'm gonna say No Lynch until some hard evidence comes up. What the fuck are the informants and cops doing?! Jerking off?!!
I am wary of Eyebrows, if Ugh turns out to be innocent when he suggested to lynch Eyebrows...plus Eyebrows' glorious tactic of lynching random people - yeah I'm very aware of that!

PS - Eyebrows, you plonker :p

Sorry it took me a while to post, I was at work. Anyhow, believe me. you DO NOT want to lynch me, is that clear? Lynching me will make the Mafia win. Not lynching me might give hope. I didn't know Eyebrows and Nick was joking around on Steam, do I look like I use Steam much? With that said, I only wanted to lynch Eyebrows IMO, because he wanted to lynch random people.

Also, Eduardo never said he wanted to play. He only said he was interested. So, I don't think he's playing either. Lynch Eduardo.
TheJx4 said:
I'm just a whisper in the wind.

I talk to Ugh on Twitter, so I say we lynch him for being in contact with a CoD Fanboy.

Lynch Ugh
I knew your name sounded familiar. Such a shame you want me dead.

With 5 votes to lynch Ugh, town hall went after Ugh. As one of the townies went through his pockets he was horrified to discover a stethoscope and lollipop for kids who were good during their visit to see him.

Ughrochester is dead. He was the doctor.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

As a day new approaches a new body is discovered. The one remaining cop head to the crime scene to discover the body of his good friend Used, the informant on the case for tracking down people.

All the odds were stacked against the last cop. His partner was dead, his informant was dead, the doctor was dead, even the masked crime fighting vigilante was dead. Could the townspeople make a comeback and get rid of the Mafia plaguing their town, or was this the beginning of the end?

Used is dead, he was the informant.

DAY 4

Damn, we're losing a lot of good people. Who looks guilty right now? Eyebrows, Shaft, StickyGreenGamer, Wicked, and Jx4 all made random accusations yesterday, any of them could be mafia. Jx4 was the first person to vote to lynch Ugh, which ended up getting our doctor killed, so he's the most suspicous on my list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle