Mafia MAFIA WINS

MattAY said:
f*** sake. Eyebrows dont be a plonker. I'm gonna put in a No Lynch hoping someone else will also No Lynch evening the votes. Numbers count you know! If Eyebrows' death prevents us from winning this one I will be livid!

Plonker?

*Urban Dictionary*

Hey! :cry:

MattAY said:
scanilicious?

It took me a minute to figure out that this isn't a real word

It's awesome that the vigilante took out a mafia so quickly, and it's also honestly a good thing that he died at the same time. There's now only a 1 in 6 chance of randomly killing a mafioso, so the vigilante would probably cause more harm than good at this point.

No lynch.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
MattAY said:
f*** sake. Eyebrows dont be a plonker. I'm gonna put in a No Lynch hoping someone else will also No Lynch evening the votes. Numbers count you know! If Eyebrows' death prevents us from winning this one I will be livid!

Plonker?

*Urban Dictionary*

Hey! :cry:

Lol

...Dude you made me lol. Touche.

I believe eyebrows is just trying to stir the pot. If he was Mafia, he wouldn't put himself out there like that. Kinda makes you wonder why Ugh wants him dead, but that's probably just Ugh being Ugh, lol.

No Lynch

I'm going with the scientific principle that Wes has stirred the pot, and rolls have changed. Targeted Ugh and Mattay and Nick makes sense. With Mattay trying to tone my lynchings down..well, I'm a threat by being aggressive.

In the last game facts led me to victory while theories led to Shaft getting lynched and De-Ting the front runner for Godfather. They were actually both townies.

That being said, I have nothing to use in this game except for my own intuition. It would be ironic if Wes actually made you the Godfather again eyebrows, haha. But hey, it could always be possible Ugh is Mafia, I just don't have a bloody clue.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I'm going with the scientific principle that Wes has stirred the pot, and rolls have changed. Targeted Ugh and Mattay and Nick makes sense. With Mattay trying to tone my lynchings down..well, I'm a threat by being aggressive.

Umm, if he stirred the pot, then I wouldn't be Mafia. Cause I was mafia last time. Pretty sure it's done randomly though so that we don't get into situations where we know who can't be what because they were that last time.

Geeze eyebrows, you should know, since we like, talk every day on steam. Like, right now even. I mean, you're playing Morrowind, and I'm giving you shit. Literally. Right now.

The group decided once again it was best not to jump to conclusions and hold off on another lynch.

As the people were about to leave town hall someone in the crowd, probably Nick, yelled. "Hey, guys, come out side and check the news, Madster is on TV!"

The townspeople rushed outside and crossed the street to watch a TV in a glass window from inside an electronics store. As the townspeople all gathered they caught the tail end of the report.

"Madster was banished from the city of GR today after attempting to sleep with the Mayor's wife. When Mayor Leathen was questioned about the events he had only this to say."

The camera cut to Leathen. "Madster made advances towards Rosa and I did what any other husband would do; I banned him from our great city of GR. Now please people, let's turn our attention back to the recent Mafia killings shall we?"

Madster was banned, he was a townie.

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

Just want to remind everyone that my stories in no way provide clues about anyone. I just picked Nick at random because he was the last to post.

Sorry, but due to life in the real world there's no story today.

Green Lantern is dead, he was a cop killed by the Mafia.

DAY 3

Ouchy. Ok Ok, still one cop in the shadows. Just 3 people to find. Were OK people, were ok!

With the vigilante gone, we kinda have to utilise lynches a tad more I feel. Anyone got anything?

4 people, Matt. Don't we also need to kill the lawyer? Anyways, I don't know who to lynch... all I know is that Eduardo is quiet... too quiet.

Ah I forgot the lawyer...crap. I have a feeling Eduardo is just not visiting the forums haha - considering the fact I've seen him post about 3 times since 2006 :p

Anyone else starting to get more and more suspicious of Ugh? I'll wait and see if anyone has anything useful but I'm kinda wondering if his lynch for eyebrows wasn't something Mafia related.

We lost a cop, I don't think we can have another "no lynch" day. But we still have another cop and an informant, hopefully they're making progress. I'll see if anyone has anything useful out there. Remember guys our doctor is still here so unless nobody has anything it would be a good time to start lynching, or at least stir the pot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle