Mafia MAFIA WINS

With 15 votes for a no Lynch, the town decided it was too soon to string someone up. But who will survive tonight?

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

Last night Police were called in to investigate a double homicide. It appears during the night De-Ting dressed up in a super hero costume and set off to kill Daniel, a member of the Mafia. But as De-Ting shot at Daniel, Daniel shot back and they both wound up dead!

Daniel is dead. He was Mafia killed by the vigilante.
De-Ting is dead. He was the vigilante killed by the Mafia.

DAY 2

Good job De-Ting. May you RIP a hero.

Seeing how I have nothing useful to contribute I'll just come back later and see if there's anything juicy.

The only person who suggested to lynch somebody (besides me at the end of this statement) was Eyebrows. I feel his thirst for blood is the way of the Godfather. I say Lynch Eyebrows

De-Ting...you are my hero :'( I'm sure you're scoffing cupcakes and playing tentacle wars in heaven somewhere.

^ I think Eyebrows was joking (judging by what Nick said about Steam chatting). Whilst it has been in the back of my mind, I dont think we should dive in like that. Any cops get scanilicious?

I'm trying to stir the pot. Mehehehe. And get lucky. A lynch vote is much like a vigilante attack! Bound to hit the right peg! Going by the laws of Quebec, Wes is bound to give some new guy an important and devious role.

Lynch StickyGreenGamer

Fuck sake. Eyebrows dont be a plonker. I'm gonna put in a No Lynch hoping someone else will also No Lynch evening the votes. Numbers count you know! If Eyebrows' death prevents us from winning this one I will be livid!

I'm also going to go with a no lynch here. We've got nothing to go on yet, and eyebrows is just trying to egg people on. Ugh though.... ugh is suspicious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod