Mafia the Game: Mafia Wins!

cyberjim2000

Veteran
Welcome to the game, Mafia. The object of the game is for the Townies to find and kill Mafia members, and for the Mafia members to kill off Townies before that happens. In order to help you with this goal, I will assign certain roles:

Townies:

Townie - Your average person. They shop at sex shops, troll internet forums, and not being a nuisance to society. Every day the townies vote to lynch whoever they think is in the mafia.

The Cop - a.k.a. The Popo a.k.a. Bane of All Donuts. This undercover cop's role is to "scan" a townie every night to see if they're mafioso or not. What he does with this information, however, is entirely up to him or her. There will be two cops.

The Doctor - After taking an one hour course on first aid, the doctor is the only townie qualified to be the town's doctor. The doctor's role is to... what else? Save people. Every night the doctor picks someone to save from death.

Vigilante - The vigilante dreams of being praised as a hero but until that day comes he has to help the townies kill the mafia (even if it kills every townie to do it). Every night he picks a person to kill off be it mafia or townie.

The Mafia:

Mafia - The goodfella. His IQ… well, it’s enough to be in the mafia. Every night the mafia members vote who to kill at night. There will be 3 mafia members plus one godfather

The Godfather - He is my liaison with the group. He coordinates with the other Mafia members to vote who to kill at night. Because of years of experience in crime if a police scans the Godfather then he will turn up as a townie. If the Godfather dies, then the Mafia will have to vote another member become the new Godfather.

The Game:
The game is divided into day and night cycles. During the day the townies (including the Mafia infiltrators) discuss with each other to either vote on who to lynch (or to lynch no one).After 24 hours (give or take) it will become night if you didn’t vote or take any action during the change then tough luck. During the night, the forum member with the special role will have to PM me their actions for the night. After another 24 hours (give or take) then it becomes day then we repeat the process until a side wins.

Rules:
There is absolutely no posting during night time.

Do not discuss the game outside of the thread unless you're a Mafia member.

Do not post a screenshot of my PM or a different host's PM on the forums. In order to prove who you are, you're going to have to do that without posting screenshots.

Once you died, you cannot post on this thread again until the next game.

If you have any questions about the rules or how to play the game then PM me.

Good luck and have fun.

Players:
Longo_2_Guns (vigilante)
Bretimus_v2 (godfather)
madster111 (doctor)
MattAY (cop)
used44 (mafia)
kapow (townie)
NickKmet (townie)
De-Ting (mafia)
Green_Lantern (mafia)
danielrbischoff (cop)
Lien (townie)
WickedLiquid (townie)
keepithowitis (townie)
Wes (townie)

Once upon a time, in a random town in the U.S. lived a struggling group of mafioso. One evening they decided to kill off all the other town members in order to take over the small town.

It is now Night 1.

During the cover of night, a man by the name of NickKmet was killed by an explosive chicken called, "cock-a-doodle-DOOM!" Police suspected it was the work of the Mafia because as they were trying to flee the scene, one of them by the name of De-Ting, was shot in the back by a mysterious assailant.

NickKmet has died. He was a townie.
De-Ting has died. He was a mafia.

It is now Day 1.

If Shaft was playing, we would know that he's mafia because he didn't die the first night...

But as it stands, no lynch.

I'm in with no lynch too because we don't know shit at the moment.

Anyone got anything?
Did either of the cops scan last night?

It's all good. We whacked a mafia member with a glorius stroke of luck. No need to rush 1st day.

No Lynch

Really guys? we lost two guys and you say no lynch? oooh boy... I'd rather wait before i do an action.

well lat least the vigilant killed the right guy this time.

Lien said:
Really guys? we lost two guys and you say no lynch? oooh boy... I'd rather wait before i do an action.

well lat least the vigilant killed the right guy this time.
We lost 1 townie, and 1 mafia.
There's now 2 mafia left, and 10 townies/doctor/cops/vigilante.

We can afford to wait a round to see what happens before we just lynch randomly.

Actually, we've just changed our odds considerably with the death of the first mafiosa. We can afford several days without action.

That said, I suggest one or two days at the most. Should the vigilante die, we would need to go full force.

But until that day, we've got time.

Longo_2_guns said:
Actually, we've just changed our odds considerably with the death of the first mafiosa. We can afford several days without action.
OK, No Lynch but when we do I say lynch Lien who seems suspicious.

^How do you have any leads now after the first day? I vote No Lynch for now just because of the impossibility of getting any ideas on who's guilty.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
OK, No Lynch but when we do I say lynch Lien who seems suspicious.
Sounds like mafia talk to me... And I'm on to you!

But Madster is right, we lost a townie BUT we killed a mafioso, this even outs for bad killing... so we can wait
No lynch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft