Mafia TOWNIES WIN

WickedLiquid said:
we've got two cops

20100712.png

I scanned Mattay last night, he's clean.

Used is Mafia, MattAY is the vigilante, De-Ting is a townie, OH YEAH!

Lynch Used

PS, good job Mattay, you kicked arse, you basically won us the game single handedly.

PPS, De-Ting, sorry for assuming you were the Godfather. At least you didn't try to lie about being a townie and then get caught in the lie like Madster. Thus becoming the most suspicious person in the room *facepalm*

I try >shines knuckles<. Cyberjim and Nick were easy. Classic quiet-no-lynchers they were.

Well, I fell for Used's lie like an absolute wally. But in my defense I was asleep when the other true cop went, "hey now, WAIT A MINUTE!" But, well we had time to fuck about.

We were damn lucky their random killings didn't pop off an important role though. DAMN lucky.

"FREEZE!" Wicked yelled aiming his gun at Used.

"Bu-But I'm a cop!" Used said a bit hesitant.

Wicked's eyes stared directly at Used. "It's over Used, we got you. You're under arrest for the murders of Longo, Daniel and Kapow."

Out of nowhere, Used grabbed De-Ting and aimed his gun at him. "It's not over!" Used said.

"Look, the Godfather is dead, we know you're the last Mafia." Wicked was a little worried about De-Ting. "Just drop the gun and it'll all be over. This how you wanna go down? Huh? Right here, right now? Or would you live? Look, I can help you-"

"Spare the negotiation crap." Used said with his gun pressed against De-Ting's temple. "I'm walking out that door with this townie, and there ain't nothing you're gonna do to stop me."

Suddenly without warning, MattAY dressed like Batman smashed through a window and knocked over both Used and De-Ting. Used landed on his stomach, as he rolled over onto his back to grab his gun MattAY kicked it out of his hand.

"Well look who it is!" Used said with a devilish smirk. MattAY pulled out a gun and aimed it at Used. "Batman don't kill people ya nut job!"

"I told you, I'm not Batman" MattAY said sounding like Christian Bale. "I'm GAT-MAN!"

MattAY opened fire on Used and within seconds he was dead. He looked over at Wicked and said "good job officer."

"Yeah same to you." Wicked put his gun back in his holster. "But unfortunately we have a problem, you kinda killed Ugh there."

"Oh yeah... uh, my bad."

"Get out of here" Wicked pointed to the door. "Nobody can ever know who you are or what you've done. Or else you'll be charged for killing a McDonalds employee."

MattAy nodded in agreement and ran out the door. De Ting, brushed off some broken glass and stood up."Hey! Wait! Gat-Man!" De-Ting looked over to Wicked. "Why's he running?"

"Because we have to chase him."

De-Ting shook his head "but he saved my life, he took down the entire mafia."

"He's the hero GR deserves, but not the one it needs. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the dark vigilante."

THE END
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNsjjjHt5l8

Yeah, Mattay did a good job. I really didn't want to save anyone because I didn't want to get in his way.

WickedLiquid said:
At least you didn't try to lie about being a townie and then get caught in the lie like Madster. Thus becoming the most suspicious person in the room *facepalm*
I got outed as not being the townie AFTER id already been confirmed lynched/

Thankyou thankyou. No Really - You're too kind. Ok, a little more...just a little. ...I said MORE DAMMIT!

Thankyou Wes for hosting a fine game with brilliant blurbs.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I killed longo at the end for the lulz.
Thanks Eyebrows.

My first thought for that night was "They're not going to target the cops, they're going to target you because you're going to be saving the cops."

Like a fool, I ignored my first thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle