Mafia MAFIA WINS

I've been hinting this whole time what I am, and you all fall for mattay's "i'm innocent" ploy. If I get lynched, we lose. reckonin' time.

With 3 lynch votes for eyebrows, 2 for MattAY, 1 for WickedLiquid and nobody voting a No Lynch the townspeople decided to go after eyebrows.

But unfortunately, like so many who have been lynched, he was innocent. Eyebrows was merely a bus driver who worked for the town's public transit..

"Aw hell," said one of the citizens. "Can anyone give me a ride home? I took the bus here."

Eyebrows is dead, he was a townie.

NIGHT TIME
PM me guys.

Cyberjim, an English teacher, was the latest victim to be whacked. Rumours say he was trying to correct two men's horrible grammar when they said "youse wise guy think youse-a smart or something."

Cyberjim is dead, he was a townie

DAY 6

Damnit!

Once again, another townie gets hung. And once again, there are wet WickedLiquid fingerprints all over this! Stirring pots like a lawyer, sewing deceit into every pocket liner. Let's do our last remaining cop a favor, and get the counselor out of here!

Lynch WickedLiquid

StickeyGreenGamer...I feel like you must know something...but I am still rather suspicious of Mattay. so Im not sure what to do here.

lynch WickedLiquid for now

Yeah... great... and like I said before if a cop had scanned me he would see I am not the lawyer. And if you are claiming you're a cop Sticky you would know this. Also, if you're saying you're cop when you're not then the REAL cop knows this. You should choose your words more carefully. Of course you COULD be the last cop, which says to me that the Mafia are keeping me alive so that people like you will start lynching me. I didn't even want to lynch eyebrows FFS. I wanted to lynch Kapow but nobody would listen to me so I took a gamble and backed up Jx4 hoping we'd get lucky.

So eyebrows was a townie which means he didn't have anything on MattAY, which means we haven't made any damn progress whatsoever. As much as I'd love to lynch Sticky for continuing to go after me I think that will play right into the Mafia's hands.

The two people I'm really concerned about are Jx and Kapow. Jx was the first to lynch Ugh, our doctor, and he got me to change my vote from Kapow to eyebrows. Meanwhile Kapow hasn't said anything in a long time and just taken a back seat while we all kill each other. What do you two guys have to say?

Alright, I mentioned it the day before, and now I'm going to come out and just do it. Nothing is for sure and I have no proof but I think Jx4 might be mafia. Damned if we do, but dead if we don't at this point, right?

Lynch The Jx4

Well, as soon as I saw eyebrows playing the cop card I thought we got one. But sorry eyebrows - you're not a plonker after all :p You didn't help yourself though!

Ok, Cyberjim is down and he was massively against Jx4...which makes me think the obvious! But it could be a set up. It's the only evidence we have! Thanks to all the random lynches there's no damn patterns whatsoever. I'm curoius about you Shaft...you were awfully vocal, then awfully quiet JUST as you were seen as suspicious 2 days ago.

Lynch Shaft

WickedLiquid said:
Yeah... great... and like I said before if a cop had scanned me he would see I am not the lawyer. And if you are claiming you're a cop Sticky you would know this. Also, if you're saying you're cop when you're not then the REAL cop knows this. You should choose your words more carefully. Of course you COULD be the last cop, which says to me that the Mafia are keeping me alive so that people like you will start lynching me. I didn't even want to lynch eyebrows FFS. I wanted to lynch Kapow but nobody would listen to me so I took a gamble and backed up Jx4 hoping we'd get lucky.

I never claimed to be a cop, nor do I claim to have any information. You sir, have acted suspicious since this all began. You've cast doubt on those that look promising, and have cast guilt and suspicion upon those who have done nothing.

I believe Eyebrows was on the proper track, and as soon as he was, all those votes to lynch started coming in. I've made my target list, and Wicked sits at the top of it. You claimed Ugh was acting suspicious and had him lynched, as well as several other innocents. I believe that you are the mob counselor, and like any good RICO indictment, we need to take you out first.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. But I don't think I'm wrong, I think I'm right. So I say we lynch you, then move on to the cronies you've protected.

I'll bring the rope, start signing those permission slips!

StickyGreenGamer said:
You, Sir, talk like a lawyer!

StickyGreenGamer said:
WickedLiquid fingerprints all over this! Stirring pots like a lawyer

Now all of a sudden it's

StickyGreenGamer said:
I never claimed to be a cop, nor do I claim to have any information

Uh huh.... So what, now I'm the Godfather? You're grasping at straws man.

But let's look this thread over shall we....

UghRochester said:
The only person who suggested to lynch somebody (besides me at the end of this statement) was Eyebrows. I feel his thirst for blood is the way of the Godfather. I say Lynch Eyebrows

StickyGreenGamer said:
Hey, wait, what?!!

I'm with Rochester. Lynch Eyebrows!

WickedLiquid said:
I believe eyebrows is just trying to stir the pot. If he was Mafia, he wouldn't put himself out there like that. Kinda makes you wonder why Ugh wants him dead, but that's probably just Ugh being Ugh, lol.

No Lynch

The 1st person to lynch Ugh...

TheJx4 said:
I'm just a whisper in the wind.

I talk to Ugh on Twitter, so I say we lynch him for being in contact with a CoD Fanboy.

Lynch Ugh
2nd one to lynch Ugh

NickKmet said:
Ugh is quite suspicious. I think we should lynch him.

Lynch Ugh.

He was a bit fast out of the gate to try and get somebody lynched for making a joke for my liking.

3rd one to lynch Ugh

used44 said:
Lynch ugh

Then Nick has this to say
NickKmet said:
let's just kill ugh and get it over with.

So I say

WickedLiquid said:
I agree with Shaft. Lynching Eduardo would be a smart move. Even if he's the doctor or cop there have been no signs that he's playing at all and nobody knows who he is. As far as I know, he could be anyone, even Mafia. If he reads this then I'm sorry dude.

However, Nick seems passionate about Ugh and I was a bit suspicious myself. I just have crackpot theories but if there's more going on behind the scenes I'll back up Nick and Used.

Lynch Ugh

Then we got rid of Eduardo, which is what I wanted to do, I didn't want to lynch Ugh. Eduardo wasn't even playing and he was a townie so it didn't even matter that he died. And then the next day I wanted to lynch Kapow, nobody would agree with me. It was tied between matt and eyebrows and I decided to break the tie hoping we'd get lucky and we didn't. And I changed my mind BECAUSE OF Jx! My biggest mistake in the game is not going with my own gut because I don't have any evidence. But not anymore, Jx has played us all and I'm sticking with my accusation and lynching Jx

Assume what you will about me, but as far as my gut goes all signs point to TheJx4.

Lynch The Jx4

I'm not going to bother reading through all this again because you're all f**king morons, but I know that the two most suspicious people here in my mind are Sticky and Jx4. So I'll go with the crowd for now. Lynch TheJx4

Wicked, I wasn't talking about anyone in general when I made that post. I told you I didn't know who was scheming.

Whatever. Everyone go with their gut feeling. This been mine since Day 3.

Lynch Sticky

TheJx4 said:
Wicked, I wasn't talking about anyone in general when I made that post. I told you I didn't know who was scheming.

Lynch Sticky

An obvious attempt by you to curry favor and get your name out of the crosshairs, you are hiding something. By the amount of votes, your obviously front runner for the lynch. Best of luck.

And Wicked, a most excellent job of selective quoting and attempts to misconstrue. Done like a true lawyer. I never claimed I was a cop, I never said I knew for a fact that you were the lawyer, simply that your behavior seems to be in line with that role.

Pissing matches, damn, better go get my rubber boots.

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:

Lynch Sticky

An obvious attempt by you to curry favor and get your name out of the crosshairs, you are hiding something. By the amount of votes, your obviously front runner for the lynch. Best of luck.

And Wicked, a most excellent job of selective quoting and attempts to misconstrue. Done like a true lawyer. I never claimed I was a cop, I never said I knew for a fact that you were the lawyer, simply that your behavior seems to be in line with that role.

Pissing matches, damn, better go get my rubber boots.

I don't care about being lynched. That's not the point.
By all means lynch me, but my vote stays the same.

With 3 lynch votes for Jx and only two for Wicked, the town lynched Jx. It was revealed he was actually the town barber, another innocent townie.

TheJx4 is dead, he was a townie.

The townspeople looked around and realized there were now more Mafia than innocent people. Nick decided he had to do something...

"Matt, Shaft!" He yelled with his gun pointed out. "You're under arrest!"

"I don't think so." Bret said lowering their gun. "You can't prove my clients are indeed members of the Mafia and they're protected under those laws."

"What?" Nick yelled.

"Come on, let's go." Bret took Shaft and Matt out of town hall.

"Well, he's right" Wicked said to Nick. "You've got nothing on them, and everyone else who would've had any information is dead."

"You're right " Nick said to Wicked "It's just... It's not fair."

"Tell me about it, hey I gotta get going, don't worry, you'll get em."

Wicked, walked out of town hall, where he lit up a cigar and got into his car. Inside were Bret, Shaft and Matt.

"That was a close one" Wicked said slaming the car door "Stupid Sticky, we're going after him next. Then we'll deal with that cop Nick.

"Want me to frame Sticky?" Bret asked.

"Of course, that's why we pay you." Wicked looked over to Shaft and Matt. "Good job boys, we own this town..."

THE END

Good game guys, it was a lot of fun hosting but I'm retiring from being a host. Now that we're heading into September I'll be too busy to host a game.

I hope you all enjoyed playing!

Great Job Wes!

Sticky, I'm terrible sorry for being such a douche, but I was the bad guy so I had to be a conniving cunt. Eyebrows and Sticky were the only ones who were actually a big threat to us so good job to them.

And not to sound cocky, but Matt, Shaft, Daniel, Bret and I were pretty much an unstoppable team seeing how we were all active and communicated well through out. I'd suggest we're not put together in any future Mafia games unless the other side wants to lose! OHHH!

Ok ok, I'll go back to being humble! Good Game guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo