Mafia MAFIA WINS

Nick, why did you lynch Ugh? I thought you were the cop (I was the informant and I was following you) so I thought you scanned him. You didn't know he was the doctor?

Great game, Wes. It's kind of crazy to think that we're both still regulars around here after all these years. <3

^nope...we had Bret frame Ugh that night because we figured a cop would scan him. So when nick did he came up as mafia.

We had our shit together this game.

Yeah, I skimmed through and it was pretty obvious you guys were getting played something fierce. If I wasn't dead, I would've won this game.

And if we want to do ANOTHER game, I'd host one. I'll be more into it this time. Promise.

I'd put more roles in it, but I don't think you uncultured swine could handle it.

Shaft said:
^nope...we had Bret frame Ugh that night because we figured a cop would scan him. So when nick did he came up as mafia.

We had our s*** together this game.

yep, that was it. should have known better.

You're a modest chap eh Longman.
That being said - I'm up for another game for sure.

Forget Mafia, let's play Survivor. And GhostTrip has to come back and host it. Make it happen.

No, let's play Super Nintendopoly

NintendoMonopolyBoard.jpg

I call Link bitches!

^ I was actually thinking of buying that, but I purchased The Super Mario chess set instead.
Survivor sounds fun, but I might not join. I'm currently in a process of moving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod