Mafia the Game: Mafia Wins!

This is how I see it happening.

Panting for breath, Wes was running through the town's alleys. His legs were weak from effort and damn it the mafia invested in some Segways. Frantically he searched for cover as shots rang out behind. And in a grim twist, he found it as he fell in a manhole and died.

The next morning daniel showed up to the town hall to hear the grisly news that the night would bring and that is precisely when Bretimus_v2 jumped out.

theman.jpg

Well played, daniel. You were seriously the last person that I suspected to be the cop. Who all did you scan?

I scanned daniel right off the bat. So I knew he was the other cop. I was 50/50 between admitting as a cop so the doc had something to do, and keeping quiet hoping the mafia wouldnt randomly kill me off (or vigilante!?!?).

Then I scanned keepit (assuming daniel was scanning Lien that night since he was quite suspicious for some reason)...and....wellllll down I fell!

This would've seriously been my favourite game if Longo won it though.

PS well hosted Jummy boy!!

I think that this game showed that you don't put use, GL, Ting and myself on a team unless you want to lose horribly.

MattAY said:
PS well hosted Jummy boy!!

Thanks. Glad it went smoothly as it did.

I'm glad that I picked Bretimus as the Godfather for who would suspect a family man to be an evil mastermind. :twisted:

I've patiently been keeping my dead mouth shut. I could have complained, but Longo had to kill someone first. Still, I know he chose me because he loves me, and that's all right.

I knew we were gonna win the moment I saw the roster. You guys really didn't stand a chance. I also knew I was gonna die, so I requested we kill NickKmet. ^_^'

Bretimus_v2 said:
Well played, daniel. You were seriously the last person that I suspected to be the cop. Who all did you scan?
I literally ONLY scanned townies and the vigilante. I said lynch lien because he was so damn suspicious and I figured, hey maybe he's the godfather.
I did suspect Bret in the end, but it was too late.

Fuck that was a frustrating game, but congrats Mafia.

It did feel like it was stacked against us, but whatever, I had fun. Thanks cyberjim!

Crazed Vigilante killin' townies didn't help. huehuehue
I'm very proud of deflecting Longo's accusation. I thought you and he were going to gang-lynch me.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm very proud of deflecting Longo's accusation. I thought you and he were going to gang-lynch me.
You didn't. The second you went back against me I knew you were mafia. I also knew with complete certainty that neither Dan nor Lien were mafia, but I didn't want to say anything because I was watching you. Considering you were the only lead I had, I couldn't go and kill you at night. The trail would go cold. And lo and behold, it brought me right to Used.

Had I not died, that day I would've pushed the lynch on Bretimus. This would've brought it to two townies and a mafia. My choice would've been done based on the interactions of the day before, and I would hope and pray that either it would be the mafia or the person the mafia targeted.

When I said I was a few days away from winning the game singlehandedly, I fucking MEANT it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft