Mafia the Game: Mafia Wins!

So wait, is it three mafia AND the Godfather, totaling four, or three mafia total, with the Godfather as one of the three?

Because I thought it was the former.

I always thought it was 2 mafia, and then the Godfather...

If so, it means there's 1 mafia and then the Godfather left, which is actually fairly good because the cops can find the normal member and then work out who the Godfather is that way.

No lynch. We're already ahead. Lyching randomly at the beginning is always how the townies lose the game.

Sorry bad wording on my part. There are four mafia members (3 regulars + 1 godfather) altogether. No one was lynched this day.

It is now Night 2

During the night, the town's doctor, Madster111, was running across town to save someone. He found a pretzel mysteriously in the middle of the road. Pretzels being his Achilles' heel, he decided to take a bite out of it. But as he did, a made man ran up behind Madster and slapped him on the back. Madster choked to death. Meanwhile across town, an epic gun battle ensued. It was too epic to describe in detail here but it's like those John Woo movies but with ten times the gun acrobatics. Anyways, an undercover cop named MattAY was killed by mistake by the vigilante.

Madster111 has died. He was the doctor.
MattAY has died. He was a cop.

It is now Day 2.

Let me just say that Cyberjim is doing a great job. We need to lynch tonight though guys.... We don't have all those extra days to do nothing. I don't have any leads though.

Well, that sucks. We've still got a cop, though, but it's not particularly smart for them to step forward yet without the doctor.

Dan, if you've got any leads, feel free and voice them.

No, seriously guys, we have to lynch someone, we are losing men!
Anyone got any leads at all?

Who's been silent so far?
Wes.

Kapow didn't post during the first day
keepithowitis hasn't posted yet today

Lien pushed for a lynch the first day saying "we've lost two" seemingly skipping over the fact that one was mafia and one was townie

I also pushed for a lynch the first day but backed off when the majority said we could relax, now we can't. I know no one likes random lynching but at this point I'd rather swing and miss hit a townie than not swing and never have a shot at a mafia.

I'm here, just have no opinion yet. Do any of us have any straight accusations? I haven't made any connections this far in the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle