Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I don't want to type it all out, so I'm just going to copy some instructions from a previous game:

There's a group of people in a town who are under fire from the local Mafia, whose goal is to eradicate the non-Mafioso and over-run the town for themselves. The townspeople, however, have no idea who the Mafia is, and will therefore spend the "days" in the game deciding a townsperson to kill that they believe is a member of the Mob. During the "nights" of the game, however, the Mafia, cops, and special characters will choose what they will do (kill, save, plant, inspect, etc). Everyone will have a special role, so (almost) everyone will be able to tell me what they want to do at night.

During the night, or if you are dead, there will be NO posting in the forum. This will most likely be enforced.

There is also to be no game related communication with other players outside of the game. The only people this does not apply to are the mafia, who need to communicate.

The other rule that will be strictly enforced is a timeslot. Night and day will consist of 24 hour intervals. After 24 hours, if you haven't made a decision or sent me your task, tough luck, you do nothing. Go to long without posting or updating and I kill you. Should everyone get their PM's sent to me early, I can start the next day a little earlier.

If you aren't clear on the rules, PM me at any time and I'll help you out.

And on to the roles:

THE GOOD GUYS:

Townie: These guys are your average joes, your mechanics, your sex shop workers, your video game reviewers, your Chinese restaurant owners, your sex shop workers (there are a lot of sex shops), you know, the back bone of America. But the thing about them is they're not that exciting, and as such hold no special nighttime actions. Half the people in the game will be townies.

Doctor: Unlike the townies, this guy spent a good chunk of his life at medical school and what does he have to show for it? Nothing. Stuck in a hick town in the middle of nowhere... but I digress. There is one thing the doctor has to show for it, and that's that every night he can pick someone to save from a possible night time murder. There will be one doctor.

Cops: Bad boys, oh what chu gon', what chu gonna do? These guys are your typical aviators and mustaches with a big complex and a big ego. Except times have changed and now they have to go undercover, doing there work at night. Every night, the cops are able to scan one person each and find out whether they're in the Mafia or not. There will be two cops.

Vigilante: This guy is more Frank Castle than Spider-Man. Hell, he's more Kraven the Hunter than Frank Castle. Basically, he's made it his mission to kill everyone he thinks is in the mafia in hopes that it will earn him a pardon for killing many innocent civilians in the process of trying to kill everyone in the mafia. Every night, he can pick one person to kill. He is aligned with the townies, so he should try and weed out the mafia, but we all make mistakes sometimes. There is one vigilante.

THE GOODFELLAS

Mafia: Nothing more than your standard mob soldier. These guys are the dumb muscle what whack people what disrespect them. They are allowed to freely communicate with each other outside the game, since they go outside the boundaries of society, and each night must decide on one person to kill. Their goal is to bring the townie numbers to an equal amount as theirs. There are four Mafia.

The Godfather: This man has been around for ages, a relic from a dying breed, and knows how to get around the system. As such, he can get by police scans with a few phonecalls. If scanned by the police, he will come up as innocent. Not only that, but every night it falls on him to tell me who the mafia wishes to kill. If no decision can be made amongst the mafia as a whole, he has to make the decision. There will be only one Godfather.

Player list:
danielrbischoff (mafia)
Schimmel
Lien (Cop)
Used44 (vigilante)
NickKmet
Green_Lantern (townie)
Madster111 (townie)
Shaft (Mafia)
Moses- (townie)
UghRochester (townie)
cyberjim2000
WickedLiquid (townie)
MattAY
De-Ting
lokness
kapow (townie)
LinksOcarina
keepithowitis (mafia)

And that's how it all pans out. If anyone has any complaints or things they'd like to see, tell me now before I send the roles out. Roles will be out in a few hours, and then the game can start.

And roles are OUT!

You know what that means?

It is now Night 1

Cease all talking in this thread and PM me your moves for the night.

Shut up or I'll declare martial law.

And there was a little bit of confusion amongst a few townies, so let me just say this. We vote on who to kill in public during the day. In about 18 hours or so I'll declare "it is now day 1" and then you vote on who to kill. If you're a townie, you're never going to be PMing me unless you're confused. Got it? Good. Since it happened to more than one, I think I wasn't clear on the instructions.

If there was anyway to let you still play without making it obvious what role you are, I'd do it, I swear.

Anyway, lets begin our story with a group of Yakuza from the far-off land of Japan. These fine individuals decided it was time to open up a branch in Vegas. However, due to their tenuous grasp of the English language, they accidentally found themselves set in Las Vegas, New Mexico, where our story takes place.

Knowing they still had to do what they were instructed to do or they would "shame famiry", the Yakuza began a great campaign to take over the city through merciless Japanese tactics, aka cold blooded murder. So they donned fake outfits and disguised themselves as Americans, before sneaking into the room of the dentist while he slept. They pulled out a set of dentures and shoved them down his throat, as they love irony. This killed him instantly.

At the same time, a local former mental patient decided enough was enough, and he would purge the city of its criminals. However, before the Yakuza showed up there were no criminals, so that was purely coincidental. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and smoked them outside his target's house. The second hand smoke killed him instantly.

Kapow has died. He was a townie. Moses- has died. He was a townie.

IT IS NOW DAY 1

Haha. Shame famiry.

Since we're already down two townies, random lynchings are probably a bad idea. I vote Lynch nobody unless anybody can change my mind.

We're going to be losing 2x townies every day, if we don't start now we're going to be losing 4-0 to the mafia tomorrow, possibly with no police left.

I say we Lynch... Ugh? Lien?
I don't know. Let's just pick randomly and hope for the best.

Since the doctor is in, maybe one of the cops can reveal who they is and tell us the results of scans?

I agree with Used...now is the time to wait for the cops to offer some good info and not put us further behind.

lynch nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod