Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say, whoever decided to lynch no one of the first day after the killing is very suspicious. So that means daniel, Shaft or used are most likely undercover yakuzas right now...
madster111 said:
Since the doctor is in, maybe one of the cops can reveal who they is and tell us the results of scans?
...but then, calling for the cops to come out right at the beginning sounds like a mafioso to me!
:shock:

Your defense madster?

Lien said:
Your defense madster?
That i called for A cop to come out. The doctor can protect the cop while the cop feeds us info.

That's what happened in the last game when i was Mafia, and it fucked us up bigtime.

I'm also agreeing with you, Shaft or Dan sounds like a better target. Although killing Ugh doesn't seem like it could hurt much.

What say you, Ugh?

It is suspicious. There are lots of suspicios!

Tingy
Ugh
Maddy (he might be playing a DIRTY trick)
Lien
Wicked

But i'm pretty sure lots of you are joking for the hell of it.

Lynch Ugh

Just because he's a hinderance as a townie anyway

Ugh, if you turn out to be the cop. You are the worst cop ever. Please say now if you are then you'll be protected.

I can see Longo making Ugh the cop as a twisted joke.....ya hear me Longman - TWISTED!!!

Yep.

And if you're the doctor, you're going to be killed by the Mafia anyway.

Sorry mate, but unless you're a cop you're screwed.

UghRochester said:
I thought we're not supposed to reveal who we are :?
That would defeat a fairly significant point, wouldn't it?
I guess i can't reveal i'm a townie and have you all not kill me.

Like i said, in the last game everything went bad for the mafia when the cop revealed himself while we didn't know who the doctor was.
Very smart and legitimate strategy.

Just make sure we don't have concrete proof, like posting a screenshot of longos PM or some crap. That would wreck it.

I have a suspicion madster is just horrible at being mafia and pretty much gave himself away when he asked a cop to reveal his identity....i mean seriously?

And anyone who is quick to ignore this and jump on the Ugh bandwagon is suspicious. If the mafia kills me off remember what I said here...

Relaaaax. Maddy is right. The standard is to have the cop reveal himself and then we all trust the doctor to protect him for as long as he can until the Mafia eventually get lucky and kill off the doctor

Now that Ugh has basically admitted to being SOMETHING. I'm going to change my vote to a No Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle