Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo many choices. Shit. Umm.... no lynch. It seems prudent not to kill anyone at random just yet.

Though Ugh seems a little too defensive if you ask me.

I still say lynching no one is the way to go...if we don't have any good info to go on the chances of randomly offing a mafia member aren't that great, and if we are wrong and kill a townie that just helps the mafia. Giving the cops more time to scan people without killing innocents is the way to play at the start.

Alright, it seems we have a tie. I'm at work, so I may have miscounted, but I'm going to call it a tie and give you until I get home to get it resolved.

The tie is between Ugh and Nobody, for the record.

Madster was out enjoying his daily routine of scubadiving naked when a great big net descended upon him, pulling him up quickly. This caused intense decompression, killing him instantly.

Used was out doing something completely non-criminal in any way when all of a sudden a ninja star came and hit him in the face. Upon it, a haiku was written. "Man who kirr other; we not hypocriticar; you bad for business"

Madster was killed. He was a townie. Used44 was killed. He was the vigilante.

IT IS NOW DAY 2

Well crap... this doesn't look good.
facepalm.jpg

So... now what?

Longo_2_guns said:
"Man who kirr other; we not hypocriticar; you bad for business"

Madster was killed. He was a townie. Used44 was killed. He was the vigilante.

At first I was like :lol:
but then I was like :cry:

No, i say shaft. He cause confusion when he wanted to call out the cops. But i'm willing to hear his defence.

didn't cause confusion...my whole point was on the first day its pointless to lynch randomly because the odds of hitting a mafia member are not good and killing off a townie on a random lynching is just helping the mafia. I only mentioned cops because if they had solid information to go on that would be the only reason to lynch someone on the first day.

Lien worries me a little bit...he has been throwing out a lot of accusations. Day 1 he was all over madster and used and neither turned out to be in the mafia...and now are both dead anyway....hmmm

I am going to wait and see if anymore info comes out before making my lynch vote

Lynching me will have no good. The first person who wanted to lynch me was madster. Now look at him, he's freaking worm chow. There was a haiku at the crime scene. I'm no expert, but connecting Daniel to the haiku is obvious since he loves haiku...perhaps too obvious.

I say if we're going to lynch people, Lynch Daniel.

umm...its not a good sign that the first person who accused you is now dead...that makes you look pretty suspicious. It seems to me you just made a threat....accuse me and you will end up dead.

I think ill go with nick and green lantern on this one

lynch: UghRochester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod