Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
De-Ting said:
Well I say lynch Dan too. :p
I concur, the haiku seems to be his style...

Lynch Daniel

And to whoever accusing me, IF i was a mafioso, why would i start to accuse people randomly?

Heck, I say my two top suspect is daniel and shaft...

Hmmm, there's a cop around here. He's either lynching Daniel or Ugh. So a good guess is one of them.

And since Ugh is basically shit at this game - I dont care if he's a townie - Lynch Ugh, lynch him good boys. (should've done that from the damn beginning)

Also, keep an eye out for Wicked...he's lynched Maddy on a "gut feeling"

But that's because Madster wanted a cop to come out and reveal himself, It seemed suspicious to me.

Anyways, one of us is a cop right? So whoever is the cop would be someone throwing clues at us on who to lynch. I was wrong about madster, therefore we can come to the conclusion I'm not the cop.

There is really no proof that UghRochester is mafia. He hinted that he had a special role but that could've been BS to save himself from a lynch. It seems all Shaft has is a gut feeling towards Ugh just like how I had one towards madster.

I don't think Ugh is mafia. Because mafia would be the type of people to jump on a bandwagon and lynch someone with no proof at all. It feels like that's what is happening here so I'm sticking up for Ugh

Lynch Daniel

Guys...C'mon
129072297553594646.jpg

since I have not voted yet....I feel like I want to vote off Ugh...but it also might be a red herring.....

Either that or i'm over thinking it....

Fuck it, Lynch Ugh.

Alright, votes are in, and away we go.

The mob and descended upon UghRochester, who was busy flippin' burgers at McDonalds. Enraged, the people grabbed a burger and told Ugh to eat it, which killed him instantly.

UghRochester is dead. He was a townie.

It is now Night 3

Lien went walking down the street one night. Then the mafia stole all of the narrator's ideas, giving him writer's block which killed Lien instantly.

Lien has died. He was a Cop.

IT IS NOW DAY 3

Shaft said:
well Lien was a cop and he wanted dan lynched...so thats pretty obvious.

Lynch Daniel
Just because he was a cop and wanted to lynch me doesn't mean he scanned me and saw I was mafia. His and everyone else's basis for voting me yesterday was that Longo said a freaking haiku was found at the crime scene.

I say lynch madster because
I say we Lynch... Ugh? Lien?
I don't know. Let's just pick randomly and hope for the best.

Since the doctor is in, maybe one of the cops can reveal who they is and tell us the results of scans?
Those were his suggestions on the first day AND he wanted cops to reveal themselves. Not to mention he's been silent for the past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle