Mafia: Night 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night WickedLiquid was killed instantly in a manner that defies description. Because shut the fuck up kapow. I'm a busy man.

Fiiiine. While riding his horse home, because he's a mounty in this story, WickedLiquid was suddenly ambushed and his horse was stolen. In an attempt to catch the horse thief, he chased after them only to be ambushed again by a group of drug dealers, who stole all of his money. On his way to go to an ATM, he was then ambushed by a group of gay guys who thought his clothes were "unfabulous." He then uttered "How can this get any worse?" at which point he was ambushed by the mafia and killed instantly.

WickedLiquid has died. He was a townie.

It is now Day 4

Booo! i'm a ghost! and i challenge Daniel to a fisty ghost cuff! i know he wasted me and i seek ghostly revenge! OOOOH

Well what the hell is going on between lokness and Links? It's really pissing me off that he keeps lynching him!

He aint no cop, there's only one left. There's absolutely no way for him to tell. It's grinding my gears, thats all it is.

But for now, No Lynch

Ok,even though I'm dead...I'm going to confess. First, I was planning on getting killed. I was a worthless townie. Secondly, I PMed lokness telling him daniel was part of the Mafia before Longo posted the confirmed part of the game. What I'm trying to say is, I have Jedi senses. Lastly, I thought using italics means you could still post?

Posting while dead and game related outside communication? You are so barred from the next game.

Next dead person to say anything that isn't corpse speak is barred also.

Now then, continue.

i noticed that Schimmel hasn't posted once this entire game...that reeks of mafia flying under the radar.

lynch Schimmel

Mafia: Zombie Edition. Anyone? Either that or we're a shitty mob leaving people alive like that.

Seriously though, I'm with De-Ting and Matt here. We should wait until we have a lead before lynching. No lynching for now (or atleast we should re-lynch the "dead").

Ugh...fucking hell, shut up.

Shaft said:
i noticed that Schimmel hasn't posted once this entire game...that reeks of mafia flying under the radar.

If anything that says he doesnt have an important role and is just a townie. Does anyone else agree with Shaft?

^that could be true too.

anyway...It bugs me when people sign up to participate in a game and then don't. But if he is a townie I guess lynching him is a bad idea. Im curious what others think as well.

I can see both sides of the going under the radar thing...Either a mafia could just agree with everything everyone else says or not post at all...

I'm gonna have to go with no lynch for now.

I'll admit I haven't been posting much but that's because we have gotten no leads towards any Mafia members so far, I don't want to just call out a random citizen like we've been doing. No lynch

Lien said:
Booo! i'm a ghost! and i challenge Daniel to a fisty ghost cuff! i know he wasted me and i seek ghostly revenge! OOOOH
Did the mafia cut off your arm and now you can only fisty with one cuff? OOOOOHH....

ooh.

We should probably just rule schimmel out as a non-player. He hasnt posted in any other topic recently so assume he's not even in the damn game!

It does annoy me too though. Why sign up, then dont post for a good week. Geez.

The good news is no wild lynches are being made. We got rid of the Ugh. And lokness still bugs me, but I dont think even he is stupid enough to make himself that vulnerable to mafia projection.

2 left to go...we've got time, no need to rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod