Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

"Useless" as in the majority had already spoken, by the time I got off work the other night, the round was basically over.

Lynch De-Ting for being an ignoramus.

I would have voted to lynch FCM, but we don't need to kill a drug user...unless that means he's saying he's Tony Montana. Okay, lynch FCM

EDIT: Changed vote to De-Ting

UghRochester said:
I would have voted to lynch FCM, but we don't need to kill a drug user...unless that means he's saying he's Tony Montana. Okay, lynch FCM

FCM is not mafia. I know that for a fact thanks to the Townie buddy system.

UghRochester said:
Townie buddy system?

The Townies
There is a new spin on this game! In order to make the townies feel less useless the cops have issued a "buddy system". Each townie has a buddy that is also a townie, if any of them are successful in a lynch when a Mafia is killed their buddy will be revealed to them via PM. However, if the town drunk has selected a townie to get drunk with, that person will be unable to find out who their buddy is.

Mmmyeah, I drank with De-Ting on the second night and nothing happened. I dont know if Wes would tell me if he's the lawyer in the story though?

Anyway, Lynch Raine to even the odds. De-Ting isnt the one.

I drank with HK last night too :) - looks like he's a good drinking buddy...

The lawyer does not do any murdering so there is no way for his idenity to be revealed in the story.

fools.gif

You are all fools of the highest caliber.

And with that, the townspeople attacked De-Ting. Suddenly De-Ting pulled out a gun!
"No listen up you idiots!" He said with his hand shaking. "I'm gonna walk right out that door and there's nothing any of you can do about-"

THUMP! A townie knocked him over the head from behind.

De-Ting is Dead, he was a cop

NO TALKING

NIGHT TIME

Mod-Chip was heading out all secretive to attend one of his private orgies. When he got there, he noticed a sign that said it had been moved to the back alley.

"The back alley|?" he thought to himself. "That's gross, I'll just go home... umm, well, maybe I'll just peak my head around the corner..."

He walked to the deserted black alley where the shadow of a man appeared!

BANG! Mod-Chip is dead, he was a townie.

DAY 6

Lynch Raine, De-Ting wanted to lynch him yesterday and he was the cop so Raine must be guilty of knocking off Tentacles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133