Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

Or you're just being opportunistic and jumping on the moment. If you were really the town drunk, wouldn't you want to wait and see what else you could do before you make yourself a target? Especially when there's only one cop left?

And isn't it just a little too convenient how you happen to have drank with the two people most suspicious, thus "proving" their innocence? Again, this all seems a bit premeditated, like a plan you had but jumped on half-cocked when a chance arose.

It would be foolish to listen to MattAY here. Hopefully you guys realize that.

Well if we off Longo and he's a townie, we know which three people to kill next.

I still say Lynch Longo. Sorry buddy. At least you bother fighting back after getting fingered for a mafia.

Nah, everyone knows Mod-Chip, De-ting, and myself are innocent now, that's why I told everyone - it's reduced the list massively. Not to mention getting rid of a mafia member too!

Plus, the cop and myself are still alive and kicking...do you kill me overnight or gamble and attempt to guess who the remaining cop is!?
Either way, I'll take the hit so I could get that info across.

Oh my...

Why are you saying Daniel and I suspicious, Longo? Are you seriously trying to take two people out before you get lynched? I'm sure Daniel is just as innocent as I am.

My guess is either Longo or dan is the Godfather. Probably Longo, but I'm not concerned about him just yet. We should look at some of the less active people first.

Lynch -FCM-

I'm not supposedly confirmed at all. Matt didn't take me out drinking. He took out De-Ting and Mod-Chip. He says he took out Longo last week, which would make Longo the mafia member. Why would anyone vote to lynch anyone other than Longo if that's the truth?

I vote no lynch for now... Wes, you're moving the game forward every 24 hours no matter what?

danielrbischoff said:
Why would anyone vote to lynch anyone other than Longo if that's the truth?

I vote no lynch for now... Wes, you're moving the game forward every 24 hours no matter what?

Whoa, change that No Lynch to Lynch Longo right this minute.

De-Ting said:
My guess is either Longo or dan is the Godfather. Probably Longo, but I'm not concerned about him just yet. We should look at some of the less active people first.

Lynch -FCM-
Uh huh.

You guys sure are eager on the wagon to lynch me, while this guy makes all sorts of ridiculous claims. He's doing it right now, and still, you say to lynch me.

Tell me I'm crazy, but something stinks about this whole thing. I can't be the only one who sees it.

danielrbischoff said:
Wes, you're moving the game forward every 24 hours no matter what?

Yes. Which is approx 12 noon tomorrow EST.

Just to help myself keep track the votes are

Longo - 3
De-Ting - 1
-FCM- - 1

Sorry guys, I've been working mad hours this summer, missed the last day or so.

Lynch Longo, then we'll see who has defended who.

Lynch Longo, just running around in circles on either him or De-Ting. The reveal of Longo's role will be the centerpiece of the next few day's events.

Trusssst in meeeeee.

Jusssssst in meeeeeee.

junglebook_24.jpg

That's a joke by the way - I am hoping people will get that. Because if Longo, or ANYONE for that matter, manages to talk you into not lynching Longo...you've got some explaining to do ma man!

The townspeople gathered around Longo. "You're going down!" One yelled from the crowd. Suddenly, Longo pulled out two guns and fired into the crowd. He ran to make his escape but was tackled and shortly after lynched.

"2 guns huh?" Dan said with his arms crossed. "All this time I thought he had a second penis."

Longo is dead, he was a member of the Mafia Crew.

NIGHT TIME

As the sun rose on the streets iof Chicago, the last remaining cop was..... happy to hear nobody was killed last night. Just what happened? Did The Godfather take the night off? Or was the drunk making more progress than the police? Or was the doctor able to save someone? It was confusing indeed.

DAY 4

So, De-Ting, Myself, Mod-Chip are Ugh are townies.
Matt is the drunk.

That leaves:
-FCM-
HK-47
Gunner37
Noritama
The_Joker
Rainemaida
cyberjim2000
Green_Lantern
and NickKmet

One is the cop, one is the doctor, one is the godfather and two are mafia.

I'm partial to lynching whoever voted last once Longo's fate was sealed or whoever hasn't spoken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle