Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

I don't really think it's a good strategy to go around lynching people without any real direction, especially with 20 people playing.

So no lynch for now.

Can I tag along as the third wheel? I promise I wouldn't get in between you two, just want some sushi.

Lunch Sushi

Green_Lantern said:
I don't really think it's a good strategy to go around lynching people without any real direction, especially with 20 people playing.

So no lynch for now.

It worked last time, right nick?

Oh crap! There is one important detail I left out!

*****PLEASE READ******
You are allowed to vote no lynch HOWEVER they will be not counted. At the end of every day, whoever has the most number of lynches will be killed regardless of how many "No Lynch" votes. In the event of a tie nobody will be lynched

So sorry I forgot to mention this!!! There will be no more rules added here on out. As it stands so far the lynch votes are
LinksOCarania - 3
Kapow - 2
Ugh - 1

Also, if you bold your lynch vote you'll make my life easier 8)

Suspicious who's turning in votes late to disrupt a tie. Let's keep an eye on Cyberjim and Eyebrows.

Eyebrows may have been the mystic all-knowing townie last game, but I don't think it's repeatable.

Aw what!? I suppose it encourages lynching more.

Ill change my vote from a no lynch to Lynch Links

that seems to be what the cool kids are doing.

danielrbischoff said:
Suspicious who's turning in votes late to disrupt a tie. Let's keep an eye on Cyberjim and Eyebrows.

Eyebrows may have been the mystic all-knowing townie last game, but I don't think it's repeatable.

Said the guy who wanted him dead first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle