Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

I bring up The Dark Knight, because Heath Ledger's role as The Joker is incredible. Nolan's inspiration from The Killing Joke was done well. The only thing I hated about the film was the audio.

I don't really see much evidence to lynch Kapow, but I have to go with the overwhelming public opinion on this one...Someone has to know something they just aren't letting slip yet.

Lynch Kapow

kapow said:
this is what happens when you don't get on gr until 4 in the afternoon.

oh well, lynch ugh for being the guy that always brings up the dark knight for no reason

that is so true!

Lynch Ugh

"KILL KAPOW!" One of the townspeople jumped up and screamed.

Kapow started to get nervous and said "but I'm a townie! I work at the zoo, I clean up monkey waste like an Ace! My co-workers call me ace-hole! You can ask Gary! ASK GARY!!!"

But Gary wasn't there, and the townspeople killed off another townie.

Kapow is dead, he was a townie.

NIGHT TIME
PM me your moves

Eyebrows decided he'd take a nice walk through the streets at midnight. It would help clear his head and figure out who's behind these Mafia killings. He walked towards the barber shop, it appeared as if they had a sale on haircuts!
"Hmm, if I get a haircut now, there will probably be no waiting/" He thought as he opened the door. Suddenly, two men grabbed him and beat him to the ground.
"Alright alright!" Eyebrows yelled. "I'll come back tomorrow and get my haircut in the day time! Jeez!"
"See, I told you" one Mafia said to the other. "A cop can never refuse a cheap haircut."
"Wait a second, you're not barbers at all!" Eyebrows clued in. "But aren't there supposed to be three of you???"

For some reason, only two Mafia members were there, it seems the town drunk had something to do with this. Regardless, two Mafia were enough to put out eyebrows. Eyebrows had but one request before his death "make sure you use the #5 clippers on the back, I don't want it to look too shaved."

Eyebrows is dead, he was a cop

DAY 3

Yeah, I got nothing. And now that there's only one cop, I'm at the mercy of whatever evidence they might have, but something tells me that's not gonna happen.

Looks like we have an easy Mafia lynch if the drunk decides to come out and say who he got drunk last night.

Lynch Longo

He's being way too...how do I say it..."up in the air". He's beating around the bush. When usually he's cynical and to the point with lynches etc.

I'm the drunk by the way :D

First night I drank with Mod-Chip, second with De-Ting.

MattAY said:
Lynch Longo

He's being way too...how do I say it..."up in the air". He's beating around the bush. When usually he's cynical and to the point with lynches etc.

I'm the drunk by the way :D

First night I drank with Mod-Chip, second with De-Ting.

Ditto. Lynch Longo!

danielrbischoff said:
And now you're jumping on the bandwagon without questions being answered?

Maybe we found our other two mafia members?

Lol, I've got my eyes on you too Daniel, I think after Longo we'll be coming for you :)

Night 1. Day 1. Night 2. Day 2. Night 3 = Longo drunk.

Day 3 - lynch the fucker ;)

Next time I see this guy I'll send him your way too!

the-count.jpg

MattAY said:
Lynch Longo

You mean the one time I was like that? The time that I was the cop and managed to pinpoint a different mafia member every single night (ask Mod-Chip, I didn't miss a night after the first). The round where we also had the Witch Doctor and regular Doctor covering me every night in case they tried to kill me. The round where we had three people die each night and I had no time to waste.

Yeah, circumstances are different.

Since I can't rightly help if I'm dead, and you guys could use all the help you can get, so now the change in circumstance is making me have to be a target.

So, I find it a little odd that after two nights of lynch calls on townies, people are turning their attention toward me right away rather than, you know, looking at everyone else. So here's what my oh-so observant eyes have realized that yours have all missed.

De-Ting led two BS lynches against townies, no one has even looked at him. This comes along and suddenly he's clean? No.

Ugh and Daniel are both suspicious, but they could very well be overzealous. Both are just like that.

As for Mod-Chip and MattAY, it's a bit more complicated. MattAY's hardly said a word, but comes out in full force when he gets the opportunity? Seems a little desperate. But Mod-Chip's a bit... too zealous to be mafia. That said, he has been targetting me since yesterday, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was all coordinated to take the heat off of someone.

So, as it should've been from the beginning, Lynch De-Ting

I'm definitely the drunk, you can all trust me. And as far as I know Mod-Chip is innocent since nothing came up in Day 1. So we can rule him out.
I also know De-Ting is innocent on the same basis.

So note down the names Longo says ie. Ugh and daniel. He's either protecting his mafia friends (perhaps a bit too obvious), or he knows they're townies. Just note those names basically!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle