Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

I'm thinking one or two of the mafia isn't really being active and the drunk has it cornered down to whom it is. I really don't know how to suspect at all.

Noritama said:
I'm thinking one or two of the mafia isn't really being active and the drunk has it cornered down to whom it is. I really don't know how to suspect at all.

If that's the case, then maybe the inactives and quiet ones are our next target, and maybe De-Ting was onto something.

I don't think it's a case of mafia being inactive. Longo wasn't the godfather and the mafia still managed to kill every other night. I'll cut to the chase, I drank with GL last night...and I'm pretty sure I'm the only role who can actually PREVENT activity?

Lynch Green_Lantern

Town drunk, you're quite useful. Who would have thought there would be a drunken master in town? Lynch GL

The townspeople all turned to Green Lantern.
"Cut off one head!" Lantern said to the crowd, "and another will replace it!"
"Oh, you mean sort of like a lizard's tail?" said Gunner
"Does that really happen?" Ugh said scratching his head. "Because I thought that was just an urban myth."
Gunner turned to Ugh. "Oh, it's totally true. I saw this episode of animal planet where they were talking about it-"
"ENOUGH!" Green Lantern yelled. "I'm trying to tell you guys you won't beat us."

Just then Lantern bit down on a cyanide pill and was dead.

Green Lantern is dead. He was The Godfather.

NIGHT TIME

A new day begins and a fresh body was discovered along side the highway. It seems Dan was trying to hitchhike his way up to Canada when he was picked up by the notorious Mafia.

"So you guys like Jive music"?" Dan said to the omnious man driving. "My mom and dad don't let me listen to it because they say it's too controversial but I don't care! I'm going to Canada! Hey... why are we stopping? You want me to drive? This is so cool! Do you let all the hitchkikers drive-"

*BANG* Dan is dead, he was a townie.

DAY 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle