MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys really want to see a Lynch I could go rent Lost highway. Lynch's movies are confusing but it would make more sense than killing me.

WickedLiquid said:
Lynch Ugh

Matt's the only one here who makes sense. Because I'm just a townie, and Clarence won't get his wings if I die.
How does "Lynching Ugh, because it's tradition" make sense? I'm just as much of a townie as you. If I was the Mafia or Vigilante, I would have killed MattAY a long time ago for making the suggestion to lynch me. I'm a freaking townie dammit!

UghRochester said:
WickedLiquid said:
Lynch Ugh

Matt's the only one here who makes sense. Because I'm just a townie, and Clarence won't get his wings if I die.
How does "Lynching Ugh, because it's tradition" make sense? I'm just as much of a townie as you. If I was the Mafia or Vigilante, I would have killed MattAY a long time ago for making the suggestion to lynch me. I'm a freaking townie dammit!

Now now, fucking NOW:

UghRochester said:
Lynching Wicked is what everyone is sensing. Why aren't you able to sense it? I sense WickedLiquid is the part of the Mafia and Gunner too. I am after all the fattest Jedi around right?

I apologise if "sensing" is different from tradition. But I'll tell you this: tradition makes a WHOLE lot more fucking sense than YOUR damn reasoning! I cant believe you guys are playing into UGH'S hands!! OF ALL PEOPLE!

My google doc is totally unresponsive, something to do with the servers. I'm delaying moving the game forward so I can have my shit straight...

I bet the are still too drunk off their asses to change their votes, despite all the extra time we got.

I apologize, I just felt the town was doing something good. You know, actually taking action and not sitting around. I can GUARANTEE you, lynching me would just make the town in deeper shit. I'll change my vote to lynch Gunner then. I'm sure Wicked is a nice fella, but why did everyone want to lynch him? I was just going along with the flow. You know how it is being a townie, I just wanted keep myself safe. Is that so much to ask? Please, don't lynch me. :cry:

Anyways, I lied about sensing Wicked was evil. I sense it's Gunner, being all sneaky and what not, but then there's madster. We voted him most likely to be a serial killer. I'm going with Gunner. I'm hoping you guys will follow me and the do the same. Again, please don't lynch me. I want to be loved for once.

Changing my vote from Lynch WickedLiquid to Lynch Gunner

Yep, ugh is definitely mafia.

Alas, because there's too many votes for lynching wicked, we'll have to take ugh out back and kick his ribs in tomorrow.

Go ahead and lynch me. I'm a normal townie, but wanted to see how long I would last. Guess it's about time for me to die.

UghRochester said:
Go ahead and lynch me. I'm a normal townie, but wanted to see how long I would last. Guess it's about time for me to die.
You've called yourself a townie in almost every post you've made.

This indicates that you are almost certainly not a townie.
You might be mafia, or maybe you're the vigilante. I can see you dressing up like the batman and going around and beating up random people, and then when they're on the ground they remember that the batman doesn't kill people, and then you pull a 9mm and be all 'WITH A G' and then get countless hours of enjoyment from the crime scene photos of a dude with a confused as shit final expression on his face, knowing that his last thought would almost certainly be 'wait...with a g... gatma...?'

Or maybe you're the doctor and we'll have fucked up badly.

Either way, soon

How am I being suspected of being mafia just because im being logical, there is one cop left and there is one mafia down so i'm just going to stay with no lynch until there is further proof.

"Wow, what a fucking mess," Wicked said as he looked at the big pot of chili he had dumped on the floor.

"This is probably the thing I do best."

"You mean make a mess?" asked UghRochester.

"Yeah, I guess so."

The townspeople looked at eachother, and then at liquid, and then they all attacked him with their lightsabers because Ugh sensed something with his Jedi powers.

WickedLiquid, a townie, has been killed by his peers.

It is now NIGHT 3, PM ME YOUR MOVES

generatei.jpg

As night fell, everyone decided to play Halo, except me and MattAY, because... well no one wanted to play with us the other day, why would we play now.

It soon became clear that everyone wanted Bretimus on their team... and by team I mean the mafia and the vigilante wanted him.

"Please, guys, there's more than enough of me to go around!" Bret protested.

Enough wasn't... well, enough. The mafia and the vigilante do not like sharing. Serious... the don't like to fucking share. Don't even ask them. What? You don't believe me?

Look, right here, Bretimus was pulled in half by his arms. This is some kind of Mortal Kombat fatality shit, seriously.

Bretimus_v2, the wiseguy, was killed by both the mafia and the vigilante at the same time.

What the fuck is going on? That's where you all come in:

It is now DAY 3

That one was funny, and what were the odds?
Holding off for the moment, mainly between Gunner, Ugh and the inactives for me.

Lynch Lien...

I stand by my reasoning... now we're down 4 plus a cop because HK and Mattay have been blowing smoke up everyone's sphincter... Leave Ugh to his devices and let us Strike back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle