MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't trust any of you!!

However, I will point out that on the first page Madster and MattAY wanted to lynch Ugh right off the bat. Then when we lynched Wicked, Matt was opposed and kept pushing for Ugh.

If Matt was a cop and scanned Ugh, Ugh could have been framed by the lawyer. Or Matt and Madster are mafia and are trying to get us to lynch Ugh who isn't Mafia at all. But if they were mafia it would've made more sense for Matt to vote a lynch for Wicked.

Ugh could be framed. And if Matt's a cop, we'd all turn on him after Ugh is lynched. So I still can't trust any of you.

Lynch No One

Wes, I promise you it isn't that complicated.

Lynching Ugh on the first day is tradition! Day 3 is scandalous!!

And I actually have substantial reasoning to lynch him now. "Sensing". He "sensed" he wants to kill Quid-boy, and then "sensed" he wants to kill Gunner (on the same day - so it wasn't Cop-play). He's either a bored townie or a rubbish mafia. EITHER WAY, were better off without him no?

Lynch Ugh.

spartan317 said:
Lynch Lien...

I beg your pardon? All i did in this game is following the crowd. I have not pointed fingers at people beside the ones pointed at me! *stares at Spartan*

And unlike Mattay, Green lantern and madster, i ain't gonna prove to everyone i am a townie to the mafioso and wait till we hear the other people's defenses.

Wait, how do you know i'm a townie?
I haven't said i am, and i haven't said i'm not mafia.
That being said, would i say that if i were mafia?

Yeah. Think about it.

And yeah ugh's totally a bad mafia member

Also, why didn't anyone celebrate brets death?
With the wiseguy gone and considering how many townies are left, there totally might be a chance that the mafia will lose.
Alright, so it's a small chance, but still. A chance.

Wes said:
I can't trust any of you!!

However, I will point out that on the first page Madster and MattAY wanted to lynch Ugh right off the bat. Then when we lynched Wicked, Matt was opposed and kept pushing for Ugh.

If Matt was a cop and scanned Ugh, Ugh could have been framed by the lawyer. Or Matt and Madster are mafia and are trying to get us to lynch Ugh who isn't Mafia at all. But if they were mafia it would've made more sense for Matt to vote a lynch for Wicked.

Ugh could be framed. And if Matt's a cop, we'd all turn on him after Ugh is lynched. So I still can't trust any of you.

Lynch No One
I think madster is the vigilante and MattAY is the cop. madster doesn't want to kill me, because it would be a waste of a kill that could have killed a mafia member. MattAY is probably accusing me of being part of the mafia, because like you mentioned about the lawyer framing me.
MattAY said:
And I actually have substantial reasoning to lynch him now. "Sensing". He "sensed" he wants to kill Quid-boy, and then "sensed" he wants to kill Gunner (on the same day - so it wasn't Cop-play). He's either a bored townie or a rubbish mafia. EITHER WAY, were better off without him no?
Right, I then said I lied about Liquid's "sensing," because I was doing like everyone else did. I followed the crowd. That's what I do in this world, because apparently my opinion doesn't matter. Which is why on Day 1, you wanted to have me lynch. Not, because it's "tradition." It's the fact my opinion doesn't matter, so why not lynch a deadweight right?
madster111 said:
Wait, how do you know i'm a townie?
I haven't said i am, and i haven't said i'm not mafia.
That being said, would i say that if i were mafia?
Madster is either Mafia or Vigilante. Most likely vigilante, because he asked everyone why they didn't cheer for Bret's death. He wanted people to get excited for his accomplishment. I'm only saying I'm a townie, because I am a townie. I get highly upset when I'm accused of doing something I haven't even done.
Oh and I'll celebrate the wiseguy is dead. The dumbasses that were probably laughing when Liquid was lynched probably isn't now
41591_299771568985_1596920_n.jpg

HAHAHA dumbasses

I'll be honest with everyone, if you want to lynch me, so be it. I'm just dead weight anyways. It was nice seeing how long I lasted this time around.
Oh and I vote Lynch Gunner, which doesn't make a difference, because my opinion doesn't matter.

If i had the power to kill people ugh, you would be dead already because i would have helped take both you and wicked out, the 2 people i thought most likely to be mafia.

Also, MattAYs probably the lawyer, HK is a mafia pretending to be a cop, wes is the cop, ugh is mafia, one of the guys who hasn't posted yet is the doctor, the godfather is Ting, and the town drunk's probably raine or something.

Also, i think kapow is mafia somehow.

MINDFUCK!! Change of mind!

Remove my Lynch Ugh vote and change it to Lynch Noritama

Because he hasn't fucking posted once! And Ugh has manipulated my mind!
Seriously. I love Mcdonalds. Must make Youtube videos about.......guitars...

Damnit matt, i was counting on your vote to help kill ugh. Don't break tradition man, or else what else will we break next?
Will we stop throwing young virgins into our pit for the land god to enjoy to keep our harvest ripe?
Blasphemy, i say.

You know what, COMPLETE change of direction yet again.

I've just re-read through posts, and I have an inkling on who is the other cop. And when I read that guys posts, one person seems Verrrrrrry suspicious!

Remove my lynch for Noritama, and change it,....to Lynch spartan!

BOOYAH!

You know what? MattAY, you seem like a great guy, with leadership quality, I like that! I too will follow you and change my vote to Lynch spartan. Does he hate a french guy or something? Although I'm still suspicious of Gunner...

Lynch Spartan, I have faith in you MattAY.

If Spartan is innocent, then YOU'RE guilty Ugh...just sayin. I will take no responsibility for this lynch what-so-ever!! NONE!

Well I say lynch ugh because he likes to accuse people of being things that they aren't.

I don't even know who is in this game really only half the people post so who knows.

UghRochester said:
I'll be honest with everyone, if you want to lynch me, so be it. I'm just dead weight anyways. It was nice seeing how long I lasted this time around.

Deadweight are those who don't post. You post, and are thus not deadweight.

Lynch Noritama, guy just signed up and didn't do jack shit to our daytime ramblings and accusations.

MattAY... you're an odd one. You change channels more than a woman changes shoes.

spartan317 said:
Lynch Lien...

I stand by my reasoning... now we're down 4 plus a cop because HK and Mattay have been blowing smoke up everyone's sphincter... Leave Ugh to his devices and let us Strike back....

Says the one who said Wicked was guilty of many things. And I was lighting those ass fires to draw attention to those who don't say anything and how they don't contribute to the daytime events.

Hey I'm part canadian so French is in my blood somewhere. I'm just pointing out a seemingly innocuous points and posts... Let it be known I am not a guilty party...

Hmm well since there ain't much time here, I'll say Noritama least till someone convince me otherwise.
Lynch Noritama

And spartan, let's play a game. I'm going to give you a french test to know if you are worthy of being called french and get my blessing. If you succeed, I'll guaranty I'll vote for whoever you wanna lynch like the french bros we are. You fail however, I'll treat you like a mafioso.
What's happening in this picture?
a%20la%20haine%20hate%20LA_HAINE_DISC01-2%281%29.preview.jpg

Lynch Noritama then. If you ask me, however, Ugh and MattAY have some serious bad juju about them...and maybe HK. And Gunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod