MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the sun began to dawn on the horizon, it was clear. The mafia had to act. This one loud mouth, posh bastard was threatening to ruin their nearly perfect game.

"Fuck that shit," said the Don.

"You want I should give him the clamp, Don?"

"Not now, we'll need your clamps later. Just hit him on the head or something."

So a mafia member hit MattAY on the head and then he was dead and the floor ran red... with his blood.

"NOT IF I CAN STOP IT!" shouted the doctor as he happened upon the collapsed MattAY.

"Um... not if I can stop HIM from... dying... shit, can I do that again?"

Sure, but Matt will die.

"Lame, I have to play my role I guess."

So the doctor saved MattAY from certain mafia-induced death!

Also, madster111 was killed by the vigilante. He was a townie.

IT IS NOW DAY 4

Lynch HK

He's the first one to suggest the lynch of Spartan (all the way from page 3) and he was a Noritama.

Plus, I should mention guys - I was aimed for killing by the mafia. Massive thanks to the doctor because I did NOT expect that trust. Anyway, the fact that the Mafia went for me means I'm onto them! My theory is correct!! It's the fucking Noritamas (HK, De-Ting, Lien, Links & Wes).
Otherwise, the mafia would've used my lynching roll of an innocent man against us yes?...Agree?...

Why do you wanna lynch ugh. Doesn't that seem to convenient?
He's the first one to suggest the lynch of Spartan (all the way from page 3) and he was a Noritama.
I'm not alone in this world? There are other talking packets of rice toppings there somewhere? O.O!

Reading past stuff it seems like HK seems like a valid option. Lynch HK :O

MattAY said:
Lynch HK

And you started the bandwagon that got him lynched on day 3. I only tried to light the fire under their asses to get them posting; those who don't contribute to the daily lynchings, arguments, shit-tossing and day-time routines are liabilities and dead-weight and we didn't need that.

I wouldn't lynch you if I didn't get an attempted whack. The attempted whack has really made things more clear.

Look, lynching HK is cool and all, but Ugh just wreaks of trouble at this point. MattAY is obviously an innocent, and if Ugh isn't Mafia or the Vigilante, then GL and Noritama are also likely Mafioso.

I'm sticking to my guns.

They either tried to whack me because I was onto you 5 "Noritamas" or because they're setting me up so I blame you guys. Either way, clarification would be solved by lynching one of you.

I started with HK because he probably has the hardest evidence as explained earlier.

Plus, I think Ugh is the doctor since I dont see anyone else having that amount of outrageous trust. Especially since he said he had faith in me in the day...

SHIT! I thought madster was the vigilante! Man, I have no idea anymore. Perhaps I should lynch myself and save all the trouble...no, no I won't do that. The townies must stand together. I trust MattAY, he seems to have leadership, but he made a wrong decision to lynch spartan. Still, I'm glad the doctor saved him. I'm keeping an eye on MattAY though, because of spartan incident. As for now, I will agree with Wes, I can't suspect anyone. Everyone is suspicious

ummm, Lynch Gunner He always comes back into action when somebody wants me to get lynched. Green Lantern,LinksOcarina and De-Ting, you guys just doing it for enjoyment. I'm like the Shaft.

Re: MAFIA - DAY 4, THE BRITISH ARE COMING

Like I said before, nobody can be trusted.

A smart Mafia team would keep Ugh around just so idiot townies like madster can lynch him off.

If Matt scanned Ugh and he came out dirty there's always a possibility Ugh was framed by the lawyer.

Who do we have left in the game?

HK-47
cyberjim2000
kapow
De-Ting
Green_Lantern
StickyGreenGamer
LinksOcarina
Gunner37
Rainemaida
NickKmet
Lien
UghRochester
Noritama
Wes

14 people. What roles are still left in the game?

Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
Godfather
Lawyer
Cop
Doctor
Vigilante

8 roles. Which means there are still 6 townies.

I'm not going to lynch another active member and have it turn out to be just another townie. If Matt is the cop and scanned Ugh, Ugh could've been framed. That's what I would've done if I was the lawyer.

So I'm sticking with what we should've done last time and lynching a red shirt.

Lynch Norimata

Re: MAFIA - DAY 4, THE BRITISH ARE COMING

Wes said:
So I'm sticking with what we should've done last time and lynching a red shirt.

Lynch Norimata
Red shirt? Ever since the last two days I've been pretty active. I don't see that as a valid reason to nominate me. :( Love me :(

Awww, don't take it personally.

Don't worry, stick around long enough and you can lynch the new red shirts that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod