MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that MattAY is definitely not mafia (they couldn't try to kill one of their own). So that's good news for you, MattAY, since you're cleared from any suspicions.

Lynch HK for now...

Once again, i am going to wait before i'll vote. It's too bad there are still some silent poster or (or are they absent?). The diminishing number of townies is a concern here... So i'm going to ask, who can we lynch here so it'll have a higher chance for townies to survive?

HK-47 said:
MattAY said:
Lynch HK

He's the first one to suggest the lynch of Spartan (all the way from page 3) and he was a Noritama.

And you started the bandwagon that got him lynched on day 3. I only tried to light the fire under their asses to get them posting; those who don't contribute to the daily lynchings, arguments, s***-tossing and day-time routines are liabilities and dead-weight and we didn't need that.
MattAY is like the voice of the people. He may have not been best poster of GR during the GRumble, but he certainly has that British accent that I think influences people to follow him. He's like Joseph Kony, but treat the kids with ice cream. I like MattAY, that's why I don't want him lynched (even though he wanted me lynch on Day 1.)

Even though they're not contributing, they're still part of the game. THEY HAVE LIVES TOO! Your evilness wants them dead. Change of vote, I vote to lynch HK-47

If they don't contribute, how can we deduce if they are mafia or otherwise? How can they do anything for us if they don't do shit to help the town but give a quick vote when the time rolls around?

Gunner is still suspicious but still aiming for Noritama, a continuation from the previous day and not for your decision to lynch me.

Lynch Noritama.

And if you all lynch me, you're fucked.

Well I don't think HK has done anything yet to be lynched but we never know he hasn't really been suspicious while ugh has been crazy with wanting to lynch a whole lot of people so my vote is still ugh

Gunner37 said:
Well I don't think HK has done anything yet to be lynched but we never know he hasn't really been suspicious while ugh has been crazy with wanting to lynch a whole lot of people so my vote is still ugh
I don't want anyone lynched, truthfully. I'm trying to make decisions that will be good for the rest of us. Unfortunately, my decisions were truly "my decisions." I been relying on MattAY for the most part. My vote still stands with Noritama

I'm on the chopping block again? :O Sounds exciting.
Give little noritama a chance to survive. You don't want to lynch another townie now do you? :O Tread carefully.

UghRochester said:
I don't want anyone lynched, truthfully. I'm trying to make decisions that will be good for the rest of us. Unfortunately, my decisions were truly "my decisions." I been relying on MattAY for the most part. My vote still stands with Noritama

Don't want anyone lynched, eh? Rather have your boys whack em?

Lynch Ugh. You are worrying me bro. Stop it.

StickyGreenGamer said:
UghRochester said:

Don't want anyone lynched, eh? Rather have your boys whack em?

Lynch Ugh. You are worrying me bro. Stop it.
Oh wow, didn't see my error. I meant "weren't" and I'm sure you know it.

HK-47 said:
If they don't contribute, how can we deduce if they are mafia or otherwise? How can they do anything for us if they don't do s*** to help the town but give a quick vote when the time rolls around?

Gunner is still suspicious but still aiming for Noritama, a continuation from the previous day and not for your decision to lynch me.

Lynch Noritama.

And if you all lynch me, you're f*****.

Hmmm...

Fuck it,

Lynch Noritama.

Even if hes mafia, hes still been somewhat invisible until the past few days. If were wrong, were wrong.

UghRochester said:
Gunner37 said:

Well i remember that you suspected a lot of people in the beginning including myself so im just going off of that.

Same with everyone else, Gunner. Remember how we used to be teamed up in the GRumble? Why can't it be like that?

Ugh seems to be very much acting on his own accord. His actions dont seem to be patterning with anyone elses! Which makes me think he's a doctor/vigilante etc. ie NOT mafia...

(although if he's vigilante we should probably fucking lynch him anyway!)

If we lynch HK and he's innocent then I reckon we can suspect the semi-quiets like Wes and Sticky...

MattAY said:
If we lynch HK and he's innocent then I reckon we can suspect the semi-quiets like Wes and Sticky...

This sounds like a "If we get rid of him, so and so will be suspects" scenario instead of something concrete (But hardly anything is concrete at this point), but what do Wes and Sticky have to do with the "HK Lynched -> Innocent -> Wes/Sticky suspicious" scenario (Lack of a better term)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo