MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattAY said:
Nori the more you try to "bribe" us with info, the more I suspect you. Why dont you spill the beans before you die?!
It's the only Tactic I have on me, YOu guys don't know me enough and I don't know you enough to build a level of trust so I have to resort to using the information I've gotten from certain Things I've done.
I will not let out any information if it is just going to lead to my death. Lets just say the townies need what I can give.
Another key point at least I'm making it interesting for you all. Everyone gots something to lose.

Noritama said:
MattAY said:
Nori the more you try to "bribe" us with info, the more I suspect you. Why dont you spill the beans before you die?!
It's the only Tactic I have on me, YOu guys don't know me enough and I don't know you enough to build a level of trust so I have to resort to using the information I've gotten from certain Things I've done.
I will not let out any information if it is just going to lead to my death. Lets just say the townies need what I can give.
Another key point at least I'm making it interesting for you all. Everyone gots something to lose.

So basically you whored yourself to everyone in town to see who is who i did not know we could do that now...

Gunner37 said:
So basically you whored yourself to everyone in town to see who is who i did not know we could do that now...
Whored out is a harsh choice of words, I'm letting people in on some information I have for myself as a Official. I checked the rules on the first post and asked Daniel about if my move was ok he gave the green light.
On a side note that would be as awesome role: Town Hussie.
Either way It seems I'm going to die wither I like it or not so I'll let out a tid bit of information about my investigation in a second.
I will tell you that I'm a lawyer and I shall give you a hint about one mafia member Iconic game from the N64 and also you guys are pretty close to pinning down the actual mafia players.

Noritama said:
Gunner37 said:
Whored out is a harsh choice of words, I'm letting people in on some information I have for myself as a Official. I checked the rules on the first post and asked Daniel about if my move was ok he gave the green light.
On a side note that would be as awesome role: Town Hussie.
Either way It seems I'm going to die wither I like it or not so I'll let out a tid bit of information about my investigation in a second.
I will tell you that I'm a lawyer and I shall give you a hint about one mafia member Iconic game from the N64 and also you guys are pretty close to pinning down the actual mafia players.

I know but this is GR we can be a harsh kind of people.

Yes, and GR hates the new guy. Apparently the townies hate UghRochester always.

How do you kill two people with one bullet? I don't fucking know, but the townies found a way. 5 people grabbed Noritama and stood him up in the middle of town. Then 5 people picked up UghRochester and stood him up face to face with Noritama in the middle of town. Wes tried to pick up kapow by himself but it didn't work.

"Who likes it from behind?" MattAY asked. As the only official townie, everyone decided it'd be his honor to kill the offending party that day. Ugh and Noritama both raised their hands at this question, but without his dear buddy Longo to help out, there was no way Matt could satisfy their requests.

Matt shot UghRochester in the back of the head and the bullet went right into Noritama's eye.

------------------

"Ewwww, gruesome," said NickKmet as he looked down at some Puerto Rican food he was having for dinner. "I wonder who died today in that mafia game?"

UghRochester was killed by the townies. He was the Godfather.
Noritama was killed by the townies. He was the lawyer.

Three mafia members remain, they'll have to squabble over the seat of power since the Wise Guy is gone.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5

As the night continued on, a storm gathered over the small town of Tokyo. The yakuza, vigilante, and townspeople stared up at the sky as thunder broke out.
RANDOM CHANCE - Depending on the time of the first PM I receive during NIGHT 5, someone might be struck by lighting. Depending on that person's role, they could be imbued with super powers, like the vigilante, or they could just be killed

Ao16qwmCMAAAKti.jpg

As the storm raged, lighting began to strike the small, small town of Tokyo... where only like 13 more people were living. Wow, Tokyo's population really is dwindling. Anyways, NickKmet was struck by lightning in Puerto Rico and he's dead now. There's nothing you can do about it. Seriously, he's fucking dead.

Also, the mafia, without a leader, have become an unruly, lazy monster of organized crime.

One member couldn't be bothered to pick someone to kill. The other two disagreed, and while normally they could get the work done together, one of them got taken out drinking.

So he was drunk... and he couldn't murder people.

Also Kapow is dead. The vigilante killed him. He was a townie.

Wow, what a weekend everyone!

NickKmet was struck by lightning. He was a townie.
The mafia killed no one, because a whole third of their criminal force was drunk.
Kapow was killed by the vigilante. He was a townie.

IT IS NOW DAY 5

At least it wasn't a third townie.

Role call:

HK-47
cyberjim2000
De-Ting
Green_Lantern
StickyGreenGamer
LinksOcarina
Gunner37
Rainemaida
Lien
MattAY
Wes

From the Lawyer who works for the mafia, we got Links as a mafioso. Don't know if we can trust him as why would he rat out one of his own?

Still leaning towards Gunner37, you've been suspicious for ages and had my eye on you for just as long.

Considering Wes was the only one calling for lynching Kapow yesterday, I'm guessing he's the vigilante...

Now the question is do we let the vigilante continue his reign of terror in the hopes he can take out one of the mafia, or take care of him now...

Holding my vote as of now.

Atleast we killed two birds with one lynch and extremely closer to victory... that is, if we're careful.

I don't know if we should trust a word from a lawyer about Links. Like you said HK why would he rat out one of his own? Unless he's trying to throw us off. Remember if the double lynch thing could happen to them, it could happen to us if we're not careful.

I'm withholding my vote until we get more proof or someone comes up with a convincing argument.

I think you can root out the rest of the Mafia if you look back on the lynch votes, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.

MattAY said:
Plus, I think Ugh is the doctor since I dont see anyone else having that amount of outrageous trust. Especially since he said he had faith in me in the day...

...Yeah I'll listen to you guys from now on :)

Well, Ugh didn't really have anyone with him. The only thing I can think of is when we lynched spartan. I know I started the roll, but then Ugh agreed straight after. And from there was a string of lynchers for spartan. That's the only real lead I have for now...

Well the drunk knows of one of the three mafia since he got him drunk last night so that means that the remaining cop needs to find at least one of the other two but as of right now im just gonna hold my vote.

You never trust lawyers...just saying.

But if it helps, I say to let the cop scan me then.

As for whats left...I don't know man...I say we go for Wes based on the logic of kapow being killed by the vigilante. But even then that is kind of shaky at the moment.

I leave it up to you.

Why would a lawyer rat out his own clients? Seriously? Maybe cause he is a n00b.

I like Links for it though, it all does kind of add up. I'm thinking we should take a hard look at Jim as well. As for the third member, my dear Watson, I'd say that it is a race between the HK and MattAY.

So, lets get this lynch party started.

Lynch Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod