Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

Due to kapows process of elimination, spartan is mafia.. I have been voting regularily.. So way to go. Go ahead and kill another townie, boneheads.
I do suggest you change your votes based on this fact alone, but if not thats alright, justice shall be served to all of you.

Lynch mafia, aka spartan.

Notice how every time spartan voted it was a no lynch (protecting the mafia) or to lynch the hitman (omg, protecting the mafia!) i may have voted a lynch to multiple townies but i was just riding the bandwagon, as a stupid townie does..

Or am i manipulating all of you??!!?!

I probably deserve to die. Just don't shoot me in the face... For my mother. (open casket).

The townies decided that Robmiester had to go. They complied with Rob's wishes and beat him to death by only beating him below the neck. Then they decided to have some fun at his expense and drew phallic symbols all over his face with permanent marker. Rob's mother was not pleased.

Robmiester has died. He was a townie lynched by the townies.

It is now Night 9.
PM me your moves.

I wished I was still alive. I'm crying :cry: If I knew I was going to get murdered, I would have revealed my information. Even if I did, nobody would believe me.

Alright, I'm going to update this pretty early since everyone sent me their moves.

Last night a mafia killing was foiled by the doctor who was in the area.

It is now Day 10.

ok guys i done goofed. i didn't realize that the godfather role would pass to another mafia man upon the death of the godfather. I realized this when I scanned Spartan last night and he came up as the doctor. I reviewed all my scannings and found that I had scanned Used and Nori well before eyebrows died, but I had scanned Raine the very night eyebrows was killed. So i can only assume that cyberjim had already transferred the godfather role to Raine, which made him show up as townie.

So in short, Spartan is the doc, Raine is the godfather, I'm the cop, Used and Nori are townies. Sorry for the confusion and sorry for lynching you, Rob.

Lynch Rainemaida

Well, I guess it's time to end this early then. The townies figured out who was the last Mafia member and it was Rainemaida. Rainemaida ran for it until at last he was cornered by the last four armed townies.

"Any last words?", they asked Rainemaida.
"I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for-

BANG!

Rainemaida slumped to the ground. At last the town is free from the corrupt influence of the Mafia and the townspeople could sleep peacefully in bed.

The End

Rainemaida has died. He was a Made Man turned Godfather lynched by the townies.

Townies Win!

Okay, now you guys could talk shit to each other, air out any grievances, or something.

yAYYAYAYAYYYAYyayayyyayYyayayay!

Now let's find someone who can host a Mafia game that actually has a decent script, character development, clues in plot-events, or as cyberjim would say <insert decent story here>.

That being said, fun stuff :)

Didn't expect to win. I'm glad the Mafia was so intimidated by my performance last game. I had fun just watching this one play out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod