Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

And so ends the life of MattAY the Hitman.

You want to know how he died? Well... it involved a wrong number, Germans, BSDM, and his inability to pronounce the safety word. I'll leave the rest up to you guys.

MattAY has died. He was the Hitman lynched by the townies.

It is now Night 7.

During the night someone's house was raided by the Federal Agent. He resisted and got filled with bullets courtesy of Uncle Sam. However, a doctor passed by and saved his life. Now the question is who made the right choice?

Elsewhere, NickKmet was found dead at the bottom of a pool. Unfortunately, there was a pool party before anyone had found him. Corpse water ftw.

NickKmet has died. He was a townie killed by the Mafia.

It is now Day 8.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
And I call bullshit on you Mod-chip!

LYNCH MOD-CHIP

And I call bullshit on your bullshit.

Seriously guys, if you need more convincing, I'll kill myself if Eyebrows turns out to be a townie. That's how 100% sure I am 8)

the plot thickens... fed comes by and kills someone who is saved by a doctor... was the person scanned first or was this another loose cannon?

*dramatic music cue*

This is how it now stands.

8 townies down – Wicked, de-ting, Gunner, Hk-47, Longo, Bret, wes, nick
1 Cop down – Ugh, ???
Doctor still hiding in a dark quiet corner – ???
Vigilante is down, sadly – Madster
Fed is out there killing off townies. Or is he? – ???
Mafia laughing at us all. – danielrbischoff, ???
Godfather is pruning his garden in relative safety – ???
Mole didn't matter much at all – Green_Lantern
Hitman must've forgot about the one kill and exposed rule – Mattay

who's left? Used, Kapow, mod-chip, eyebrows, Myself, stickygreen, noritama, Raine, and Robmesiter.

Just how many of you sneaky bastardos are mafia... Only thing we know for certain is that there are only 3 good guys left... well semi good. the doctor seems to be clashing with the fed who may or may not know what he's doing...

I shall throw my hat in with mod-chip... down with the eyebrows... though i'm fairly certain mod-chip will lose this one

Exactly Spartan, this game is pretty much out the window. The least you can do after my certain death is lynch eyebrows, and then robmeister.

And so Mod-Chip was lynched by the townies. <Insert funny death scene here>

Mod-Chip has died. He was a townie lynched by the townies.

It is now Night 8.

Alright, sorry for the lateness but here we go.

After a few trial and errors the Federal Agent finally found his man. As Eyebrows walked out of an Italian restaurant, StickyGreenGamer the federal agent was waiting for him. Eyebrow immediately pulled out his pistol and opened fire as SGG ran for cover. The two exchanged shots until Eyebrows got lucky with his shot and hit SGG in the eyes instantly killing the agent. Unfortunately, for Eyebrows he was shot several times during the exchange and bled to death on the streets.

Eyebrowsbv31 was killed. He was the Godfather killed by the Federal Agent.
StickyGreenGamer was killed. He was the Federal Agent killed by the Mafia.

It is now DAY 9.
There's still Mafia out there BTW.

Alright I am the cop, I have scanned Used, Noritama and Rainemaida, and they are townies. The godfather and hitman are dead so i now feel confident that they are indeed townies and not just blending in. I have not scanned Spartan or Robmeister. So at least one of them are mafia.

So we have 4 certain townies, Used, Noritama, Raine and myself versus 2 unknowns, at least one of which must be mafia.

So lets get this started, Mod-chips dying wish was to lynch robmeister so...

Lynch Robmeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod