MAFIA WINS... sign up for new game

WickedLiquid

Regular
You guys know the rules, you know the roles.
But if you need a reminder here they are.

RULES
-The game will be updated every 24 hours. I will try my best to go by the 24 hr update but remember I have a life like you guys.

-During night time there are to be no posts made in the thread. If you need to ask me anything PM me.

-During day time everyone votes for who they want to lynch Please bold your lynch votes so they stand out and I can tally them up.

-Once you're dead, you're dead. I know it sucks I've been there. But please resist the urge to post in the thread once you're six feet under.

-The game ends when either The Townies have taken out the entire mafia or the mafia outnumber the townies. Considering what roles are still active near the end of the game it may end sooner if one side has zero chance of making a comeback.

ROLES
The Godfather
Leader of the mob and will not show up as a member of the Mafia if scanned by the cops. Each night he PM's me someone to whack.

The Silencer - mafia
Chooses somebody who cannot speak the following day, all they can do is cast a lynch vote.

The Framer - mafia
Picks someone to frame that night. If the police happen to scan the same person who was framed they'll show up as Mafia. The Framer cannot make a member of the Mafia look innocent.

The Scanner - Mafia
Scans the townies to discover who is a police officer. Only cops will be revealed. Roles such as doctor or vigilante will come back as townie.

The Police
PM's one person each night they wish to know is Mafia. The police officers aren't aware of one another but if they scan the other cop it will be revealed to them. UNLESS the framer has framed the other cop.

The Doctor
Protects one person each night. If that same person is targeted by the mob or the vigilante then he'll be ok!

The Vigilante
Pick one person each night he wishes to kill. The vigilante could help the townies or give the advantage to the mafia, only time will tell.

The Townies
Helps vote off mafia members during the day time.

Good luck!
NIGHT TIME

List of players
Longo 2 Guns - Dead townie
Green Lantern
Eyebrows
De-Ting
LinksOcarina
StudioTan
Master_Criag - Dead cop
MattAY
UghRochester - Dead cop
Cyberjim

DAY 1

Guys, this is going to sting....

UghRochester and Master Craig were both killed. They were both cops....

Sorry for the lack of story. I was dumb enough to start this during Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. But yeah... yikes... score one for the mob, make that two.

I know you've asked us not to post when we're dead, but fuck me, that was quick.

It's all good. Happy to be RIP'ing until another time. ;)

Wow Vigilante, way to do the worst thing ever!

Welp, thanks to the vigilante, if we don't kill a mafia (or the doctor gets lucky) we lose. Fastest game ever. I blame you for everything. And since no one killed me, you all have to hear it!

Well that was some probability nonsense.

So we vote to lynch now right?

Going with Links, cause he's always suspicious.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Well that was some probability nonsense.

So we vote to lynch now right?

Going with Links, cause he's always suspicious.

What did I do?

Um...

I vote to lynch Eyebrows in response.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Vigilante just keep killing people, all we got left!

But we should lynch now and just hope we get lucky?! DEAL?!

Ok...sooo...lynch De-Ting? Because of that fucking youtube link he posted.

also, if you've been silenced, you know what to do...

How UghRochester died trying to escape...
33yusw44837sw.gif

CHAOS!! CHASO!!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!

And sorry Ting, I just really hate Peanut Butter Gamer.

Wow. Way to fuck everything up Vigilante, we probably do need to kynch someone in the hopes they're mafia, but the question is...who?

Well, it seems like the Silencer didn't do anything last night, or that Tan has been silenced.

If I was Mafia, I'd play it so cool right now considering two cops are dead and it'd take nigh on a mircale for us to win, so I reckon think about people who AREN'T lynching anyone right now.

I think Longo, GL and Cyberjim are sticking out for me.

I'm holding off to hear everyone's alibi/vote, before I use my god-tier deductive reasoning to pinpoint a Mafia member.

At this point the Vigilante may as well speak up, since we can ensure protection of the doctor and eliminate a single person from the list.

I didn't realize there were 4 mafia. That's a lot. We're probably screwed. But it means with the Vigilante public, there is a 2/3rds chance of getting one.

OH fuck it!! Sorry guys! I fucked up there with the whole cop killing!

Ok, so I sincerely hope that the doctor sees this - my neck has like a black dotted line now!

Who should I kill then? ;)
And also, I think we should lynch someone, I honestly believe that it's giving us less time by having a no lynch (as it currently stands!!)

I think we should assume Tan is cool for now unless he speaks up.

If Tan has been silenced, which is most likely, we can either rule him out or know that the mafia is playing a hard gamble.

Unless Tan is actually the vigilante (big risk) and Mattay is playing me. Which, if that is the case, Tan should vote to lynch Mattay.

So, logically, out of the remaining few, those who aren't speaking and voting against each other are doing the most basic deflection of guilt. Meaning, the mafia are Links, Eyebrows, Cyberjim, and Green Lantern

I'm counting De-Ting out because, knowing him, he would have blown it by now. That and, GL, in an attempt to draw attention away from himself, just chimed in with the group logic and hoped no one would notice. I did.

Now, I could be wrong, but my instinct is good.

Last night Longo was the target of an assassination and killed. He was just a mere townie with big dreams of moving to Capital City and being a somebody. Now he's a dead body. Aww.

DAY TWO!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle