It's-a me! Mafia! MAFIA WINS

cyberjim2000 said:
Wes said:
I don't know if ugh is clever enough to pull off my theory but I also have a gut feeling the detective is actually preventing the godfather or the vigilante but doesn't know which yet. That could be why we've only had one murder each night.

Agreed, there should've be two deaths in each of the past two nights.

Unless the vigilante is playing conservatively to avoid slaughtering the townies too quickly.

Princess turned to Ugh and yelled "off with his head!"

The guards grabbed Ugh and shot him out of a cannon into the ocean. And just as he flew off into the distance Princess Peach looked down and saw his wallet that had fallen onto the floor.

The wallet read UghRochester: Infourmant extrodanare.

It appears the toadies lynched the ape informant.

UghRochester is dead. He was the informant.
NIGHT TIME

It was a new day at the Mushroom Kingdom and the Princess once again called the toadies to her castle to discuss the recent murders. Everyone drove over in their go-karts except one person was missing.

"Where's Cyberjim?" Peach asked looking over the toadies.

Then she turned on the morning news... Cyberjim was found dead. The dinosaur was the detective who had a visit from the godfather. He jumped on and rode the Yoshi over a big gap, then hopped off him sending Cyberjim falling towards his doom.

Cyberjim is dead, he was the detective
DAY TIME

Lynch UrbanMasque

Fuck it! This game is so damn mind-boggling it's pissing me off!

START THE RUCKUS!!

Used and Gunner are the other mafia - GO!

Last time we jumped on a guy to lynch, he was innocent. Longo started it on our Informant Ugh who despite getting detective blocked, could have given us the puzzle pieces to hang a mafia so:

Lynch Longo

Thinking of Craig and a bit of Wes as well: Craig just went for Matt yesterday and then immediately switched to Ugh when the lynch ball started rolling, and multiple people questioned him in general. Wes is silenced and today right off the bat wants to lynch someone. Mainly Craig after Longo.[/b]

I'm sorry that I was too busy being silenced yesterday to post a full claim against Ugh, and I'm sure Wes is thinking the same thing.

Now as everyone but you and I spoke yesterday, it was pretty damn obvious I was the victim of silence. Since we had a system set up beforehand that you didn't follow, and since it had been said that if you were actually the one silenced to come forward, it's pretty damn clear you were either not paying attention or just trying to keep your head low.

As for Ugh, I'm sorry that I don't trust a guy who on the first day says "I'm totally the informant but I can't provide any proof!" on a day when there was one fewer killing than there should've been, who then says that he was blocked by the detective. And then on the second day says "I'm totally the informant, but I didn't follow anyone again." Besides, it's clear you didn't have any reserves about it then.

Unless someone else is going to come forth as silenced, and to avoid confusion lets say you have to vote to lynch Wes, it's pretty clear that Wes is an innocent. And since he was so quick to vote Urban, my guess is he's one of the two cops. If he wasn't innocent, why would you vote me and not him?

Only a fool or a mafia would vote to lynch me now.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm sorry that I was too busy being silenced yesterday to post a full claim against Ugh, and I'm sure Wes is thinking the same thing.

Now as everyone but you and I spoke yesterday, it was pretty damn obvious I was the victim of silence. Since we had a system set up beforehand that you didn't follow, and since it had been said that if you were actually the one silenced to come forward, it's pretty damn clear you were either not paying attention or just trying to keep your head low.

As for Ugh, I'm sorry that I don't trust a guy who on the first day says "I'm totally the informant but I can't provide any proof!" on a day when there was one fewer killing than there should've been, who then says that he was blocked by the detective. And then on the second day says "I'm totally the informant, but I didn't follow anyone again." Besides, it's clear you didn't have any reserves about it then.

Unless someone else is going to come forth as silenced, and to avoid confusion lets say you have to vote to lynch Wes, it's pretty clear

Hold up Longo, Imma let you finish dawg, but..

Imma+let+you+finish+but+Adolf+Hitler+had+the+best+_d6b2137e6da4c4268b253dc9d6e41c4c.jpg

UghRochester was one of the greatest Mafia players ever.. and you WRONGLY started the rallying cry that voted to have him lynched... So forgive me if I don't trust your logic, I blindly followed you then, and im not going to do so now. And also... lynching the black dude.. living out fantasies maybe???

Longo_2_guns said:

Unless someone else is going to come forth as silenced, and to avoid confusion lets say you have to vote to lynch Wes, it's pretty clear that Wes is an innocent. And since he was so quick to vote Urban, my guess is he's one of the two cops. If he wasn't innocent, why would you vote me and not him?

Only a fool or a mafia would vote to lynch me now.

I was including the first day and even though Ugh was kind of a moron for giving his role away immediately, what else are you going to try and do when immediately under fire and called the vigilante? Say you're a straight up Townie? We never lynch someone on the first day, but the second is pretty much a definite. If someone went for a lynch and failed after day one, it's bound to be more of a success on the following day after a non-mafia or two turns up dead because we'd be pressed for time.
Admittedly, I went with the bandwagon for Ugh and just assumed the previous day's posts about him was enough to warrant a vote. Kinda followed the crowd there and look where that ended up.

I don't disagree on you being a victim of silence, after the proposition you made to the town on the first day concerning who was silenced. And I remembered the system, just didn't think "Lynch Ugh, everything that happened yesterday is proof" would have been enough and thought that saying that would put me under fire. Just went with a lynch vote. And being inattentive is just a determent to the town as a whole. Or like being inattentive is against what the town needs because everybody needs to be on the ball.

I had a little suspicion about Wes but I have nothing for Urban, the other current lynch nominee. The only other person I am suspicious about is Craig.

Absolutely Urban. Calling Ugh the greatest mafia player, and tagging the racial abuse...getting desperate!

I was silenced on Day 1, because... I have no idea.

On Day 2, I voted against MattAY because I thought he was a bit suspicious but then I agreed with the others regarding UghRochester, which is why I changed my vote to him.

The only people I am suspicious of at the moment is both Urban and Longo, but I can't quite decide on who to vote for regarding possible lynch.

Used has also been awfully quiet. Silenced, maybe?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

How about Longo? But admittedly, it would be better to ask why Urban and Longo are on your to-lynch list, or if it's because they're the two main "lynch contenders".

If Used is silenced, then that would mean Wes is playing us and the mafia have cracked the code, so to speak. But at the moment he hasn't posted yet, so he might or might not be silenced.

I think it's because Urban/Longo are the "lynch contenders" at the moment but also both of them were quite passionate in their arguments and earlier posts, which to be fair could mean they're telling the truth, or could be constructing an elaborate story to throw us off.

Sorry, I've been silenced by Fatherhood.

Urban is mafia, then either Wes or Longo, and probably Gunner.

lynch Urban

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod