Mafia THE END!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
As of now, this is merely an instruction post for how this will all go down. The roles haven't been sent out yet, so the game hasn't officially started yet. I don't want to type it all out, so I'm just going to copy some instructions from a previous game:

There's a group of people in a town who are under fire from the local Mafia, whose goal is to eradicate the non-Mafioso and over-run the town for themselves. The townspeople, however, have no idea who the Mafia is, and will therefore spend the "days" in the game deciding a townsperson to kill that they believe is a member of the Mob. During the "nights" of the game, however, the Mafia, cops, and special characters will choose what they will do (kill, save, plant, inspect, etc). Everyone will have a special role, so (almost) everyone will be able to tell me what they want to do at night.

During the night, or if you are dead, there will be NO posting in the forum. This will be strictly enforced.

There is also to be no game related communication with other players outside of the game. The only people this does not apply to are the mafia, who need to communicate.

The other rule that will be strictly enforced is a timeslot. Night and day will consist of 24 hour intervals. After 24 hours, if you haven't made a decision or sent me your task, tough luck, you do nothing. Go to long without posting or updating and I kill you. Should everyone get their PM's sent to me early, I can start the next day a little earlier.

If you aren't clear on the rules, PM me at any time and I'll help you out.

Now, lets get on with the roles.

First off, we have the Town Faction
The townies are the innocent, peace loving, god fearing members of Small Town X. All they want to do is live a normal life, and kill everyone who stands in their way. Their goal is to eliminate all of the mafia and the killer in their town.

The roles are:
Doctor
Every night, you'll be allowed to choose one person. Should that person be targeted to die that night, you'll prevent their death. If you so wish, you can even choose to save yourself, you selfish bastard you.

Bodyguard
The Bodyguard, like the Doctor, helps prevent someone from being killed at night. Every night they choose one person to protect, and should that person be targeted they have a 50/50 chance to either kill the assailant or die in place of the person they're protecting. Unlike the Doctor, they cannot protect themselves.

Hunter
The Hunter brings his rifle with him to every town hall meeting, and should he ever be lynched during the day he'll take someone else (of his choosing) out with him. He is the only person without any night actions.

Cop
The Right Hand of the Law. Each night he chooses one person, who will then be revealed to him the following day as either Guilty (Mafia) or Innocent (Not Mafia). What he does with this information is up to him.

Insane Cop
The Left Hand of the Law. Like the cop, he picks one person each night to scan. However, he will always view the results as their opposites. Thus any Mafia scanned will come out clean, and any townies scanned will come out guilty.
Neither cop will be told of their specific role. Both will be told that they're simple a Cop, and it's up to them to figure out which they are.

Town Drunk
Everyone loves the Town Drunk, and will drop whatever they're doing to spend a night with him. So each night, he chooses one person whose task will not be completed that night.

Field Officer
The Field Officer is in charge of stakeouts, and each night has the choice of either waiting at a person's house to see who visits them or to follow them around and see who they visit. Unlike other cops, however, they cannot scan anyone.

Oracle
The Oracle knows all and sees all, but doesn't remember any of it. Each night, the Oracle will choose one person to do a reading of. Should the Oracle die in any way before the next night, the last reading's results, and thus that person's role, will be revealed to all.

Amnesiac
He starts out as nothing, but at any time can choose the role of any of the deceased (including the mafia) for his own.

The Mafia
The mafia want to take over by killing everyone who stands in their way. The mafia win by having equal numbers of mafia to the number of nonmafia. All mafia know each other, and they always team up to kill someone each night.
Their roles are:
Silencer
Each night, the Silencer uses a variety of different methods to prevent a person of their choosing from talking. The next day, the person chosen is not able to speak at all, but can still vote on the lynching of the day.

Yakuza
At any time, the Yakuza is able to sacrifice himself to convert anyone else into the ranks of the mafia. The person chosen will drop their previous role and take up the role of Mafia. Until he chooses to die, the Yakuza is tasked with telling me who the mafia want to kill that night.

Lawyer
This scumbag of a defense attorney has been bought out by the mob, and each night is able to choose one member of the mafia to make appear innocent or one non-mafia to appear guilty on all police scanners for that night.

Finally, we have
The Killer
The Killer is neither townie nor mafia, and will only live happily if everyone else in the game is dead. He doesn't appear as Mafia on police scanners, and every night chooses one person to kill. Should he pick the same person as the Mafia, he has a 1 in the number of living mafia chance to make it out alive.

And those are the roles. Any questions or objections, speak them now or PM me at any time.

Player List:
Miak757 - Hunter (deceased)
Madster111 - Lawyer (deceased)
Mattay
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern
HK-47 - Amnesiac (deceased)
Keepithowitis -Yakuza (deceased)
crazycracker22
Kapow - Killer (deceased)
Bretimus_v2
WickedLiquid
Shaft - Field Officer (deceased)
Trippysmurf - Oracle (deceased)

SHUT UP USED YOU AREN'T EVEN PLAYING!

Oh and I've got roles picked out. I'll get it all sent out for a 12 AM start.

The roles have been sent. If for some reason you didn't get a role, let me know and I'll send it to you.

I'm going to try and get the game started in 1 hour, so you basically have until tomorrow at this time to get ready for the first day.

And so it begins…

Hello America. This is your President speaking to you again. By now, you have no doubt heard the stories of the atrocities committed here, in our own nation’s capital. People of America, I am here to put these rumors to rest. First allow me to say yes, it is true that several members of the cabinet, my own cabinet, have been accused of treason. And yes, it is true that there were deaths. Several of them. And now that this has drawn to a close, I aim to set the record straight once and for all, to put a cover on this black mark of our nation’s history.

Things began to go awry after the unfortunate passing of my predecessor. You see, dear America, the cabinet that he had chosen became unruly after his death. And while I did my best to control them, I admit I am not my predecessor. While he was able to bring such a mixture of people together in harmony, and with him gone tempers soon rose. It was not long before they had become like savage animals, out for each other’s blood. And they all had secrets. All thirteen of them had alliances, hobbies, talents, and much else that they would use against each other.

But nothing compared to the first night, when a small group of members with similar interests decided that they needed to take the majority in the only way they could. On that night, they went to another cabinet member’s house to kill him in cold blood. No matter what I do, I cannot forget that first dreadful night…

It is now Night. Send me your choices before tomorrow at this time.

And try to keep night posts to a minimum. I'm fine with them for the first night or two as long as they're low key, but after that no more. Right on? Right on.

Considering almost half the people in the game still haven't sent me their actions for the night, I'm going to postpone the start of Day 1 for a little while longer while you guys get your shit together. After this, though, we're going right on schedule from now on.

Longo_2_guns said:
Considering almost half the people in the game still haven't sent me their actions for the night, I'm going to postpone the start of Day 1 for a little while longer while you guys get your s*** together. After this, though, we're going right on schedule from now on.

Just got the mail now for my role, sending stuff to you now as well. Sorry dude, first week of school= confused children.

I would, but "the official place for all forum games is in RPG," and I just don't care that much anymore.

Let us continue...

You see, death was imminent even before the first murder. Tensions were high, and even I could not do anything about it.

On the day of the first murder, the constant squabble continued as it always does. The topic of discussion that day was whether the proper way to phrase "a song sung at sea" was a chanty or a shanty. A pointless argument, since both are correct, yet it continued.

Trippysmurf, the Secretary of Interior Decorating, arrived fashionably late to the argument that day. He arrived by kicking down the door and, not knowing what that days argument was about, proceeded to skip to the part where everyone simply insulted each other. However, this simply caused the room to go quiet. "You aren't allowed to skip ahead," cried Links. Trippy simply said "Fuck it," and jumped out of the window.

That night, the police arrived late on the scene of the crime, where Trippysmurf was found dead with the words "THIS IS FOR BEING LATE!" sprawling across the walls. Interestingly enough, they also found a complete deck of tarot cards sprawled across his table in an intricate fashion.

The next morning, everyone was silent. I had to pipe up, saying, "They knew he was late. Whoever killed Trippy... is in this very room!" Dramatic music played, and everyone went into a frenzy. Screaming came from various corners of the room, when finally someone yelled "WE SHOULD KILL THEM OURSELVES!" Everyone went quiet again, as if deciding whether or not to take this radical course of action...

Trippysmurf has died. He was the Oracle.

The Oracle's death has presented his last reading to all. Shaft is the Field Officer.

It is now Day 1

Well, I hear Shaft is a field officer.....other than that I guess it is time for empty accusations.

Anyone want to confess?

Yeah, Shaft being Field Officer - that's something for the doctor and bodyguard to remember!

ahhh fuck...well since my role is already revealed no sense in trying to be all secretive, so let me tell you guys what i found out.

I decided to follow Kapow last night and found out he visited Trippy...now since Trippy is dead i can only assume that Kapow killed him.

Lynch Kapow

Hmm...I don't really see any other role that would actually visit the murder victim. Maybe the Drunkard, but then Trippy wouldn't have revealed Shaft as the field officer. I'm gonna go with Shaft and say:

Lynch Kapow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod