MAFIA - Game over!

MattAY is simply trying to deflect the mounting evidence piling up at his door!

Fact: The weapon was poison!
Fact: Cyberjim was following up on the poison.

I don't see any bears around here, so that points to the latter part of my earlier musing. I'd tread carefully, Sir, you're being quite suspicious!

That said, I'll go with the flow and Lynch Longo

UghRochester said:
MattAY was really suspicious when mentioning Longo may look like he was silenced, when I believe Master_Craig was silenced.
86889617.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find a better one.

My best guess is the mafia knew I was gonna be the first scanned (CUZ IT'S ME) and framed and silenced me, hoping I would be a day 1 pick. And if MattAY is in the mafia, it would explain why.

Now I have no doubt I'm going to die anyway, but why risk your best player when you have a sure pick with MattAY?

So, you can be dumbasses and kill me right off the bat, which is a good call in the same way voting for Trump is, or with the daytime justice kill the guy who you got on a logical move and deal with me next on the docket when no one else comes up as a suspect and you have the freedom to wildly kill innocents.

I am going to make the calculated call and Lynch MattAY. I hope you understand my logic in doing so.

Also, De-Ting, I deleted my post because I originally thought it was a good idea to post, but then decided not to reveal I was silenced in order to see how things panned out without me (decently, all in all). But since all I was allowed to say was a lynch vote, I abused my powers and wiped it clean.

I got silenced on day one, Ugh. Plus this time difference thing is hard to play this game (it's 7:53 AM as I type this post). At least we didn't die on day one like last time.

I've read everyone's posts and caught myself up with all this.

Really sorry Longo, but I'm voting to lynch you. The story is a bit suss, man.

Lynch Longo_2_guns.

I call shenanigans on your story, Longo. If I'm wrong, I'm truly sorry. I was going to scan you again just to be sure. That's the main reason why I had reasons for suggesting to lynch you. Then MATTY was pretty fast assuming you were silenced and defended you. That made it really suspicious. I'm also suspicious of Sticky, because the fact he mentioned poison is a weapon used by British before I found out about MattAY. Also, I have an idea whole the vigilante is, but I'm not saying since he's anot instrument to my hypothesis.

Well, day 1 was also a trust issue. I wasn't sure if you were a fake cop or not to be honest. (same with Sticky, but he ended up NOT being one) Hence, why I was trying to deter any day 1 lynching!

But I've said my part, and if I get vigilanted overnight - so be it, all I can hope is that I have guardian angel!

The town demanded vegence for the death of their beloved Officer Lantern. The second cop followed the trail that led to his death and it all pointed at Longo.

After a public execution the mafioso Longo was dead and the townspeople felt safe... for now... but what would happen tonight? Who would the doctor protect? Who would the Godfather kill next? Would the vigilante kill a member of the mob or make a huge mistake? Find out in Day 3!!

Longo is dead. He was the framer.

NIGHT TIME

After the death of Longo the mafia had to retaliate! As Ugh was walking down a dark alley following up on a lead he was suddenly approached by a shadowy figure. Ugh drew his gun and asked for him to come out slowly. The man put his hands in the air and shook with fear as he stepped into the light. To Ugh's surprise it was De-Ting.

"You're not the one I'm tracking" Ugh said confused.
"I know," De-Ting said looking around nervously. "I'm here to protect you."

Before De-Ting could say another word he was interrupted by a bullet that flew into his back. De-Ting stumbled for a bit before four more bullets flew into him and he collapsed to the floor. Ugh ran to the doctor but it was too late. He was dead.

MattAY then approached Ugh who was on his knees in front of a dead De-Ting. Matt's gun was still smoking from the bullets fired.

"You bastard!" Ugh said stsring down the barrel of a gun.
MattAY smiled an evil grin. "You should have just stayed home tonight..."

Ugh could feel some weird spell cast over him. He was no longer able to talk or speak. MattAY was toying with the police officer as a vicious smile appeared on his face that scared Ugh to the bone.

As Matt cocked his gun suddenly a smoke bomb was dropped from high above and filled the alley with a dense smoke that prevented Matt from seeing anything. From the sky dropped the vigilante who quickly disposed of the Mafia member with a quick kill.

As the smoke cleared all Ugh saw was a dead mafia member in front of him.

De-Ting is dead. He was the doctor.
MattAY is dead. He was the Silencer.

DAY 3

Nu-uh bub! My deductive powers were already exposing MattAY when you burst in, flashing around a tin badge and yelling you are a cop like you are Dean Winchester or something! I know a false flag when I see one, Ugh was just trying to silence those who could've revealed him for who he is; The Godfather!

Lynch UGH

It seems the townspeople turned their rage onto Slicky,
I mean stucky,
I mean sucky.... dammit....
....the green guy! Alright! They lynched the green guy.

And he was the Godfather!

Just kidding.
StickyGreenGamer is dead. He was a townie.

NIGHT TIME

Inside a dark, dimly lit office, a mysterious figure is sitting behind a broad desk. The desk is scattered with numerous items such as high dollar bills, bullets, and photographs of particular individuals... Cyberjim, Green_Lantern, DeTing, StudioTan. The mysteriously cliche' figure would stir his short glass of whiskey on the rocks, before he would slowly rise to his feet, pistol in hand.

Stepping out from the shadows... the mob boss of the mafia, the god father, revealing himself to an unsuspecting Brett, tilts his head as he slides his pistol out from within the hidden holster under his suit.

"If you want somethin' done right... you gotta do it yourself...."

BLAM! Brett fell down to the ground dead

And so died the last townie.

Bretimus_v2 has died. He was a townie.

Since the vigilante didn't kill The Godfather. The game continues...we have 3 players left and if Ugh really is who he says he is then the question is who is the vigilante and who is the Godfather? Or maybe Ugh has been playing everyone? Let's see how this plays out.

DAY 4

I was silenced yesterday. I made an educated guess, because Sticky mentioned British and poison and wouldn't you know, MattAY was Mafia. The person who I suspected to be the vigilante may not be the hero of time I hoped for. I scanned Bret last night and had nothing. I feel Master Craig lied about being silenced and nobody truly was up until yesterday to prevent me from talking. I don't know who to vote for, but I'm taking a chance and using my intuition to vote
lynch Master Craig

You're lynching the wrong guy, Ugh. I'm the vigilante. LinksOcarina is the godfather, since you've told us you're a cop.

I'm lynching Links, man.

Shit it's hard to type on mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod