The Legend of Mafia HYRULE WINS

Used, aka the Gerudo king of thieves was sure the Zora was lying. He was sure MasterCraig was actually the last mafia member and companion to The Godfather of time.

However the last remaining guard of Hyrule, Brett, interuppted the two and said "it's Gunner!"

Dun! Dun! Duuuuuuuun!

The townspeople turned to gunner and he suddenly morphed from a Hylian into The Scanner. He then grabbed the Princess with a knife to her throat. The people stopped and gasped.

"You'll never catch me alive!" Gunner said analyzing the surroundings and calculating a 1% chance of escaping.

As he took some steps back, Gunner tripped and fell over a rock. How odd to see a rock in Hyrule Castle. Only this wasn't just an ordinary rock, it was a disguised rock who was actually the Goron De-Ting. He stood up and grabbed the scanner along with the Zora MasterCraig.

"You're under arrest!" Brett said with his spear pointed to Gunner.

"Nah, I got this," said Used. The Gerudo King formed an electric ball from the palm of his hand and fired it at Gunner. Killing him instantly.

"Wow..." Zelda said, "that escalated quickly."

The mafia was defeated and Hyrule could live in peace. Eventually the vigilante moved in with Zelda and seven years later Hyrule went to shit. Hyrule Castle was now called Used' Castle, Hyrule Market was now a ghost town full of zombies, Zora's domain froze over, and that stupid owl was dead. Man, that owl sucked.

But that is another story, and it's called Ocarina of Time.

The End.

link%2Bsurprised.jpg

UghRochester said:
Urban is the worst leader ever. I should have just overthrown him.

-Ugh thinking he's more savvy than I am, and not sticking to the game plan.. and TALK WAYYY TOO MUCH.

5e9b4d465af8dee335d2f8d42451e0ed56d373b62554a68ad658ed54888b21bc.jpg

Ugh, Urban, I love ya brothers. There's already too much tension in the ice bucket thread.

Are all my threads just igniting hatred? I'm buying you all popsicles.

WF-Popsicles-copy.jpg

Now let's BEE friends.

I assumed that the doctor was protecting bret damn near every round. So find the doc first. If I would've listened to you I wouldve wasted a turn much sooner.

As sad as I am that I died on the first night, at least the Mafia used their first nightly killing on a mere townie.

UghRochester said:
Urban is the worst leader ever. I should have just overthrown him.
You would still get lynched.

One of these games, Ugh will be the Godfather and we'll take him out the usual way: Immediately.

I just have no words.

Well done Hyrule - fully deserved! You worked like a team unlike us!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod