MAFIA WINS... sign up for new game

I really don't think lynching a suspected innocent (if you can call him that) is a good idea. This game is gonna end very quickly if we keep this up, and I'm beginning to think you know that, Jimbo.

futuramafry.jpg

I think the game could still work as long as the vigilante lives. Otherwise, this is officially the worst/best and quickest game of Mafia ever.

No, it's not. The Mafia outnumber the townies, so during the day they will automatically kill someone (assuming they actually play) and even if they kill no one at night and lose one of their own, they still outnumber the townies.

Regardless of Vigilante, they win.

We can't just do MattAY dirty like that! Dammit, Jim! You're a doctor, not a.....

Oh wait!!!!!

Lynch Jimmy

Sorry, sir; it's just..... Something fishy is going on here!!!!

First of all you're dead Longo so shut up.

Second of all I know what I'm doing. I didn't end the game even though the mafia outnumber the townies. I won't say why but as the host I see a chance for the townies to make a comeback. A slim chance but worth it to keep the game going until the end of this day. It's only Day 2 so I figure might as well let it all play out even if this day ends with an inevitable mafia win.

I did make a mistake of having 4 mafia. Usually the games I've hosted has had 12-14 players so I just subtracted the townies and kept all the roles for Mafia members that I'm fimilar with. Next game if we still get 10 people I may either subtract it to 3 mafia or give the vigilante an edge by telling him who the cops are to prevent an easy sweep. We can discuss it and I'll hear your feedback when I post sign ups for the next game.

Ok it looks like Longo was onto something, other than suspecting me because i'm actually innocent.

Either that or someone is trying to make that group look bad....

I am going to go with CyberJim as my Lynch vote, for now.

After pretty much securing the Mafia a victory, the vigilante was betrayed by the mobsters as they gathered with the townies to lynch Cyberjim the vigilante. See Jim, that's why you don't (unintentionally?) help the mob.

As expected the mafia had won and the townies were screwed.

MAFIA WINS!

Only reason I kept the game going was because the Godfather was inactive. But don't blame Green Lantern since he probably had a life and didn't really need to do anything else it seems. But because he was inactive I let the game continue to see if the townies could make a comeback. IF a mafia was lynched today and IF Green Lantern remained inactive or targeted someone the doctor protected the townies still had a shot as long as the vigilante got a second mafia at night time.

But yeah that obviously didn't happen.

So let's try this again? Sign up in this thread, no need to make a new one. Any feedback? As I said earlier this is the first time I hosted this with 10 people instead of 12-14. Maybe 3 mafia next game? Or maybe I give an advantage to the vigilante and reveal to him who the police are right from the start?

Yeah, too many death, too many mafias. Also, the 24 hour structure doesn't work great when we're all adults with only a few moments a day to log on.

That said, worth starting another. I'd be in.

You said I could help either side win in your PM there, Wicked. :p

I'd be down again. Probably better to have three mafia members this time around and just two cops but it's up to you, Wicked.

cyberjim2000 said:
You said I could help either side win in your PM there, Wicked. :p

Yes I did. But you got killed by mafia in the end lol.

I still think 4 mafia could work. Killing two cops on the first night is like winning the lottery for the mafia. To prevent that from happening again the vigilante will no longer be a neutral character and will be on the townie side. The vigilante will also know the identity of the police to prevent friendly fire. Also when the police scan someone I'll reveal their identity as well (mafia role, doctor, vigilante or townie) Godfather will still come back as townie. I think that will even the odds.

I'm open to any feedback. I just wanted to wait till the game was over. I find Mafia is best when it's a quick game. Just not THAT quick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod