Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

cyberjim2000

Veteran
The objective is for the Mafia to kill enough townies to win while the townies try to root out the Mafia that is hiding amongst them.

Townies

Haven-S2x01-Haven-towns-people-are-concerned-and-divided.jpg

Townie - They are your average Joe. They work, eat, sleep, and reproduce until oldage, and sweet, sweet death takes them... unless they meet an early grave. Everyday they have to discuss and vote to kill the suspected Mafia member.

Good-Cop-Bad-Cop1.jpg

Cop - The keepers of the peace and protectors the townies. Everynight they scan for suspect members of the Mafia. What they do with the information is up to them. There are two cops.

bloody-doc.jpg

Doctor - The only townie smart enough to earn a doctorate. Unfortunately, it's a doctorate in Philosophy. Fortunately, the doctor also knows basic first aid. Every night the doctor picks a person to save from certain death. There is one doctor.

homer-the-vigilante-picture.jpg

Vigilante - The dreamer of dreams. The vigilante wants to be the hero in the town but lack the proper prudence. Every night he picks someone he thinks is the Mafia to kill off. There is only one vigilante.

federal-agent2.jpg

Federal Agent - The recent troubles caused by the Mafia has forced the Federal government to take action and sent one of their best to stop the killings. Every night the federal agent could scan or kill someone. Would the agent be prudent and scan before killing, or would he shoot first and ask questions later? There is one federal agent

Mafia:

goodfellasn.jpg

Made Man - These are your basic grunts. Devious and cunning they infiltrated the town causing death and mayhem. Each night they discuss with the other Mafia members on who to kill.

the-godfather.jpg

Godfather - The godfather coordinate the other Mafia members to vote and kill at night. Years of experience taught him to blend into townies extremely well so scans by the cops and the federal agent will turn up as townie. Every night the godfather sends me the PM of who to kill. If the godfather dies, then the Mafia members will have to vote on who is the next Godfather. If a made man is picked then they inherit the scan immunity. If a special role is picked or then they don't inherit the scan immunity.

Themole.jpg

The Mole - With the added threat from the Federal government, instead of hiring a lawyer the Mafia planted a mole within the town populace. Every night the mole scans the townies for cops, doctors, and agents. Luckily for the townies, the result won't come to the mole until the next night and when they recieve the result, they can't scan again until the next night.

355666-hmb_agent47_vegas_super.jpg

The Hitman - These professional assassins of the Mafia are silent, deady but short-lived. They blend into the populace, so scans of them will turn up as townie. At any time, the hitman can send me a PM at night and kill a townie. However, killing a townie will reveal the hitman, leaving him up for an easy lynch.

The Game:
The game is divided into day and night cycles. During the day the townies (including the Mafia infiltrators) discuss with each other to either vote on who to lynch or to lynch no one.After 24 hours (give or take), it will become night if you didn’t vote before the transition then tough luck. During the night, the forum member with the special roles will have to PM me their actions for the night if you didn't take an action before the transition then tough luck. After another 24 hours (give or take) then it becomes day then we repeat the process until a side wins. In this game, the townies doesn't know the exact numbers of the Mafia.

Rules:
No posting during night time.

Do not discuss the game outside of the thread unless you're a Mafia member.

Do not post a screenshot of my PM or a different host's PM on the forums. In order to prove who you are, you're going to have to do that without posting screenshots.

Once you've died, you cannot post on this thread again until the game ends.

If you have any questions about the rules or how to play the game PM me.

Good luck and have fun.

Players (Active: 4, Dead: 18 ):
DEAD WickedLiquid - Townie - Lynched
used44 - Townie
DEAD danielrbischoff - Made Man - Killed by vigilante
DEAD De-Ting - Townie - Killed by Mafia
DEAD Gunner37 - Townie - Killed by the Federal Agent
DEAD HK-47 - Townie - Killed by Mafia
DEAD Longo_2_guns - Townie - Killed by Mafia and vigilante
DEAD Green_Lantern - The Mole - Killed by the vigilante
DEAD UghRochester - The Cop - Killed by MattAY the Hitman
DEAD Bretimus_v2 - Townie - Killed by the Mafia
kapow - Cop
DEAD MattAY - Hitman - Lynched by the townies
DEAD Wes - Townie - Killed by the Mafia
DEAD Mod-Chip - Townie - Lynched by the townies.
DEAD Eyebowsbv31 - Godfather - Killed by the Federal Agent
DEAD StickyGreenGamer - Federal Agent - Killed by the Mafia
spartan317 - Doctor
DEAD NickKmet - Townie - Killed by the Mafia
DEAD madster111 - the Vigilante - Killed by the Mafia
Noritama - Townie
DEAD Rainemaida - Made Man - Lynched by the Townies
DEAD Robmiester - Townie - Lynched by the Townies

Alright, I actually haven't typed and sent out the role cards yet and it's hot as hell here so I'm going to do that while you guys could talk shit to each other if you want or air out any grievances with the new roles. Be back in a hour or so to start the game.

No suicide on my watch! Bad, forum! We're not the Japanese here (well, maybe some of you are but no suicides).

Okay, game officially started.

Once up a time, there was a big city called "Chicago". There,. a group of Sicilian immigrants craved an underground network of extortion and crime. One day, they accidentally killed the Mayor of the city and set the town and the nation on alert. The government sent an agent to investigate and rid the town of the crime ring. The townies have taken up arms. Trapped, the Mafia decided that they'll rid the townies and the federal government lackeys.

It is now Night 1.
Send me your moves for the night. Also, if you haven't gotten your roles, then PM me and I'll send them to you.

I decided not to let you guys know the exact number this game. Just start killing each other and I'll tell you when to stop.

After a long day work, De-ting started for home. He got into his car and tried to start it but it wouldn't start. After awhile, he decided to look in the engine. Much to his surprise, his engine was missing. Also much to his surprise, his engine was replaced by a mafioso lying in wait. De-ting the Townie was eviscerated by a knife wielding made man. As the made man tried to get out from the engine compartment, the vigilante appeared from the sky and landing on the car's hood separating Daniel the Made Man's upper half from his lower.

De-Ting has died. He was a Townie slain by the Mafia.
Danielrbischoff has died. He was a Made Man slain by the vigilante.

It is now Day 2.

Woah. A mafioso died by the hands of El Vigilante? On the first night? This hot tamale is putting Wes to shame.

No Lynch

No lynch... Ugh it didn't work last time I figured you would've laid low...

Also, let the vigilante work, seems to know what he's doing this time around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod