Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

1545244-gendo4.jpg

Interesting but ill hold my guesses till the next day for now.
No lynch

danielrbischoff said:
omg, the mafia isn't comprised entirely of mods!.

If anything, these vigi kills could prove that a mod is the vigilante!....<.<...>.>...

Ima go with a No Lynch

Fuck it, let's roll with ugh and see if he's leading us the right way.

Lynch Hal Jordan

If he's mafia, we should probably start listening to ugh. If not, we'll kill Ugh next. Either way, we know we're going to find a mafioso from this.

No Lynch... Just because Longo was that suspicious doesn't mean we shouldn't give the vigilante some room to work... If that doesn't work then I say Mattay needs to go down

I'm going with Ugh...but if it proves to be a townie...there are no excuses...you die, Ugh. If you are mafia, how in the hell do you still not get subtlety?

Lynch GL.

I don't really get ugh's obsession with me...

No lynch....Since there's tons of evidence out there and all...

After a day of sweaty and hot vigorous debate the townies decided not to lynch anyone for now.

It is now Night 3.
PM me your moves if you have moves.

Alright, the transition is going to be a little earlier this time around, guys. As Green_Lantern snuck into City Hall to look into the records of various townies, he was ambushed by the vigilante welding a golf club. After the vigilante mercilessly practiced his drive on Green_Lantern's skull he went home thinking that he did a good job. However, what he didn't realized is that he was followed by the rest of the Mafia. As the vigilante slept peacefully in his bed, the mafia slipped poisonous coral snakes into the bedroom. What they didn't realized was that they mistaken the harmless milk snakes as the deadly coral snakes . After realizing this mistake, they all said, "Fuck it." and grabbed the snakes and beat the vigilante to death with them. Thus, ended Madster's reign of righteousness.

Green_Lantern has died. He was the mole killed by the vigilante.
Madster111 has died. He was the vigilante killed by the Mafia.

It is now Day 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle