Mafia - Townies Won

This one is tricky, because you both have been suspicious.

Wicked, firstly, has been consistently suspicious. In the first night, he voted to lynch me, despite all evidence to the contrary. Now, if he was mafia, it would be a solid ploy on his part to disagree with his partner to absolve himself of blame. Since then, he has consistently voted to lynch me. To be fair, I would too. But he has also stuck with his guns about 1) finding the vigilante, and 2) that the doctor should protect the vigilante.

COMaestro has been more of a wild card. Since he's knew to the game, I simply put the erratic behavior down as inexperience, but I think that may be the best disguise of all.

Now, here are the strange parts. First of all, why keep me alive?
On day 2, I made a lynch vote on De-Ting to try and read what happened. This backfired, mostly because nothing good happened.
COMaestro voted to lynch me. Wicked voted with me. But the thing is, Craig set the final vote. At that point, he could have voted to kill me. But he sided with Wicked instead. Now, if COMaestro is the godfather, why not side together?

Simple, because Wicked had previously called the two of them out for backing a lynch vote on GL together. In order to absolve blame, COMaestro went for a radical vote and Craig went with the crowd, knowing that one would get caught and the other would be absolved.

Eh, this is either a win or a tie. Either way, I'm counting it.

Or maybe I'm overthinking this. Except...
COMaestro said:
Well, I am a townie,
COMaestro said:
Okay, full confession time. I am really the doctor and I chose to save myself last night.
COMaestro said:
StudioTan was the person who PM'd mebut that's exactly what the Godfather would beg for...
However, when Wicked claimed to be the doctor yesterday I knew I had found the real Godfather
WHICH IS IT? IT SEEMS EVERYONE IS THE GODFATHER... EXCEPT YOU!

Lynch COMaestro

Okay, let's do this. Let's all vote no lynch and let the vigilante choose who he thinks is guilty. If the "doctor" is worried he'll be targeted he can protect himself.

No Lynch in the event WickedLiquid votes No Lynch. Otherwise, Lynch WickedLiquid .

Edit: Didn't see you had replied Longo when I wrote this. Well if that is your final decision I guess we lose. Congrats on a good round Wicked.

Lol you can't do that. Either no lynch or lynch me. Regardless it's 2-1. Game over Godfather.

Honestly you should've said you were the vigilante. I may have been easier to fool than Longo. You're a good player man. You would've won if you killed Longo instead of picking me last night.

Okay, full disclosure. I AM the Godfather. Longo, you seem to have a particular set of skills that would go wonderfully in our operation. The money, power, and glory you could have is limitless. Sure, we've pretty much cleared out this city, but there are always others ripe for the taking.

Lynch Wicked and join me. Be appreciated for the things you are good at, rather than hiding who you really are. Let us be the friends who accept you as you are.

Lynch Wicked

As WickedLiquid and COMaestro got drunker as the three argued, the vigilante, Longo_2_Guns was playing it smart by acting like he was drinking. Knowing drunk people are just speaking their honest thoughts, Longo observed the two arguing as he silently kept quiet. He concluded COMaestro was The Godfather.

He convinced WickedLiquid COMaestro has the ability to breath underwater. The two strapped COMaestro to an anchor. As COMaestro was sobering up and realizing what's going on, he argued he wasn't who Longo thought he was. As they approached the water, WickedLiquid on the verge of passing out, said to COMaestro with much slurs. "You're going to be down there until you starve to death, or unless you can't breath underwater. Either way, good day, sir!" WickedLiquid passed out before pushing COMaestro over the ledge.

COMaestro smiled sinfully at Longo and confessed who he was. "You think you won?! Look around your city, look who you killed to get to me. You're no better than me. Who are you to say what is right and what is wrong?" Longo looked down as knew what he done. He knew there was a way he could make amends. Longo decided no to kill anymore, but capture the criminals and given them to the police, corrupted or not. Either way, he doesn't want to take lives of people away. So, he walked away leaving COMaestro strapped to the anchor. As COMaestro stuggled get free, he lost his balance and went under the river.

The City is B.A.L.L.S free. However, there is still crime going around the city. Rebuilding the city to its once peaceful place will be tough, but the citizens still have their faith. Our story ends here, but a new story will emerge.

Arrow-1x23-Bye-bye-Glades.jpg

Townies Win
COMaestro was the Godfather. He was executed by the remaining townies.
Longo_2_Guns was The Vigilante
Wicked_Liquid was The Doctor

Thanks for playing everyone. I had a fun time hosting and creating this story as I went. COMaestro did PM ways he wanted people dead, but I completely ignored them.

You are arseholes for killing me before an Asian threesome...COMPLETE ARSEHOLES!

What a mess. It should have been painfully obvious that Craig and Maestro were the mafia the day after I was lynched. They both immediately voted to bang Bongo_2_drums, even after he identified as the vigilante. You did manage to see past Maestro's bluff in the end, though, thanks to Wicked finally making a smart and saving his own bacon after it was clear to the godfather that he was the doctor. Still, jimbo shouldn't have been targeted and Tan definitely shouldn't have been killed.

But whatever, you still won and I'm batting 1.000.

Oh, and thanks Ugh for hosting this one. Also, can we get all of these archived soon?

De-Ting said:
Oh, and thanks Ugh for hosting this one. Also, can we get all of these archived soon?

I'll wait for everyone's finishing comments then we'll archive this and the previous game.

The very first game was shit haha, so wont bother with that one!

MattAY said:
The very first game was shit haha, so wont bother with that one!
No way, dude. That one deserves it more than any. When's the next time both cops will be dead after the first night?

Ok fair point, I'll do that one too.

I just see a great game when the lynching discussions become assertive and long!

Good game everyone! I made a couple of tactical errors near the end. And I assumed Longo was just having fun when he first said to lynch WickedLiquid, finding the idea of us killing each other at the end funny. I know I did. I was totally bs'ing the whole thing at that point. Maybe I just caught him drunk again. :)

Sad thing was I was reconsidering my choice to kill Wicked on the last night, reasoning that he WOULD want to survive until the endgame and debated changing my kill to Longo, but it was late and I was tired and I just didn't feel like messing with it. Plus, half the time I regret not going with my first instinct.

EDIT: Oh, and I was hoping Longo would get the chance to respond to my offer before the end of the game. Oh well.

I considered it at the end, but decided to just let the game finish. I almost wanted it to end in a Batman/Joker way, where we let everyone else die to fight it out for eternity. But then I thought, "Nah. I want to win."

Also, the vast majority of what I do is purely to see what other people do. By the end I was 90% sure Wicked was actually the doctor, but wanted some final reinforcement. If no one talks, no one does anything, and if no one does anything.

That said, you did great because you completely subverted all expectations. Most of the time when I play this, I look at everything people say and think "If I was a mafia, I would be choosing every word wisely. Are they doing that?" And you didn't pretend, at all, to be innocent, which made you even less suspicious than someone like cyberjim or StudioTan who said all of ten things (though in StudioTan's defense, he is going through a loss). You continually targeted me, too, which is the least suspicious thing someone could do.

Honestly, I made some bad plays this game.
De-Ting said:
Still, jimbo shouldn't have been targeted and Tan definitely shouldn't have been killed.
This wasn't one of them. Truth be told I was just picking randomly to eliminate suspects, since at that point I trusted Wicked to do exactly what he was doing. And if I simply killed the mafia during the night (I had a good feeling about Craig, but wanted to thin the pot) then you don't get to see the Mafia struggle to defend/condemn each other when you put one of them on the spot. And a choice between 3 is way tougher than a choice between 2.

Good game all around!

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, the vast majority of what I do is purely to see what other people do. By the end I was 90% sure Wicked was actually the doctor, but wanted some final reinforcement.

Yeah, my stating that I figured Wicked was the doctor was one of my tactical errors, on top of not claiming the role for myself at the time. As soon as he posted that the vigilante needed to reveal themselves so the doctor could protect them I was 99% sure he was the doctor. Of course, I had the advantage of being mafia and knowing he wasn't one of us.

Really, I needed Craig to claim to be the vigilante when you revealed yourself, which may have been enough to throw doubt on you and maybe get you lynched, but then maybe not. I had a ton of fun though and look forward to the next game where I expect to be lynched on the spot. :)

That was a great game at the end Maestro. Trying to convince Longo I was like "Holy shit this guy is Keyser friggin Soze".

No, if I was I would have gotten away with it. Thanks for the compliment though. We just got really lucky in assassinating the cop on the first night. Helped a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod