Mafia - Townies Won

As the day is finally ending, the citizens came together. After talking dirty words towards one another, they finally decided to take a vote who is causing the city to be in such chaos. The votes are tallied up and the results are in

3 people wanted to vote Green_Lantern
3 People wanted to seek justice evidence. No Lynching
2 Citizens guessed Longo_2_Guns was up to no good.

"Aw, f*ck!" someone yelled. "How are we going to decide whether or not someone is guilty?" The group stood together rubbing their chins thinking about what to do. Suddenly a person suggested "Hey, why don't we consult the god, UrbanMasque?" Urban came down from the clouds and pulled out a coin. "If it lands on heads, my fellow people, nobody dies. If it lands on tails, GL will come with me." He tosses the coin and leaves it to fate...
It landed on
TAILS
Green_Lantern was impaled by Urban's dreaded hair and taken away

Green_Lantern is dead, he was a townie.
It is now Night 2. PM me your commands

I just want to make it clear I don't know the rules to the game if this happens, so yeah...

"1:00 AM in the morning. Can't sleep. All I can think about is how much fun I'll be having tomorrow. Being able to have a threesome with more than one Asian girl will be the best night of my life. Nothing can go wrong...?"

*Glass breaking*

"What in the bloody hell was that?" MattAY wondered. As MattAY goes into the next room and investigates, he sees a clown. "Do you know who I am?" said the clown. "Uh, Sweet Tooth?" responded MattAY. The clown gets angry knowing MattAY answered correctly and thought his clown costume would just be a clown costume. "Mother f*cker, I'm part of B.A.L.L.S! You think the vigilante is an overpowered arsehole, wait until you get a load from me!" The clown took his penis shaped pistol and shoved it next to MattAY mouth. "Pop goes the measles." said the clown. "That doesn't even make sen-" *BANG!* The confused MattAY was shot dead in his home. "It doesn't have to make sense, I'm a clown." said the clown as he exits the room.

It didn't take long later in the morning before the citizens gather together and discussed what to do next...

MattAY is dead. He was a townie. Kill by B.A.L.L.S

It is now Day 2

First Brett now Matt? Nooooooo

I'm just imagining us all at the dinner table. Matt at the end with his half asIan baby. And Brett with his handlebar mustache he grew for Movember. But that was just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream. That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight, losing my religion.

OK I'm delirious from working 10 hr shifts this week. Can we kill somebody? Don't make me eeny meeny miny moe

I feel kinda bad about Green Lantern's death, as it's partly my fault. MattAY made sense when he said we had time to wait for more info and I assumed Longo not putting in a name would go towards No Lynch and seeing that would be the majority, I didn't bother changing my vote. :(

But knowing he was a townie means he had no info on Longo and was just guessing.

DeTing jumped on accusing GL, but that may be just in response to GL's accusation, which is the same reason I voted for GL, so that may not mean anything.

Master Craig initially voted for Longo but then changed to GL. If Craig is mafia then I don't think he'd start out voting for one of his own guys unless he was always planning to change, meaning Longo is a townie. Alternately he could just be a townie who was persuaded by my explanation for choosing GL, and leaving Longo's status in the air.

cyberjim2000 I feel must have been silenced. That or he is mafia pretending to be silenced which leaves their framer available to make someone else look guilty to the vigilante if scanned. Jim, can you please confirm if you were silenced or not?

I've got no real read on StudioTan or WickedLiquid, other than WickedLiquid needs more sleep :)

Any thoughts?

Yeah well I was hoping GL might have scanned Longo since a good Mafia player wouldn't just randomly accuse someone and draw all the attention.

But GL was a townie so he doesn't know anything. We could stick with his plan and try to Lynch Longo today but if the mafia is smart they would keep Longo alive in anticipation we turn on him.

So ignoring the lead on Longo we have three suspects who voted to lynch a townie.

Master Craig
COMaestro
De-Ting

For all I know all 3 are innocent and the mafia just stayed in the shadows and let us self destruct. But for now these are our leads for better or worse.

COMaestro said:
IDeTing jumped on accusing GL, but that may be just in response to GL's accusation, which is the same reason I voted for GL, so that may not mean anything.
That's exactly what it was. Now I think we should lynch Longo to see if GL was actually on to something, but it's still just a hunch and nothing more.

Wicked's looking pretty suspicious too with his drawn out dialogue.

Well, I am a townie, though I accept my part of the blame in GL's death. Which is why I'm not jumping to hasty lynch votes this time around.

I'm thinking if DeTing is Mafia, Longo probably is as well. DeTing would have assumed GL was the vigilante who scanned Longo which is why he wanted him dead. By the time Longo said anything there were already three GL votes, one Longo vote, and one No Lynch, leaving four votes to be tallied, at which point Longo didn't vote and it would have required the remaining three people to vote for him for him to be at risk. A vote by him for GL then would have made a tie, which would be a smart play, Mafia or no. Now that I think of it though, if he had voted No Lynch before the day ended, GL would still be alive. But he didn't...

Craig is another matter. He started with Longo but changed to GL pretty quickly. Whether he's just a townie who was swayed by popular opinion or Mafia who knew GL was a safe choice and thought he'd be an easy kill at that point, or just going along with his ally, idk.

De-Ting said:
COMaestro said:
IDeTing jumped on accusing GL, but that may be just in response to GL's accusation, which is the same reason I voted for GL, so that may not mean anything.
That's exactly what it was. Now I think we should lynch Longo to see if GL was actually on to something, but it's still just a hunch and nothing more.

Wicked's looking pretty suspicious too with his drawn out dialogue.

Don't think too much about drawn out dialogue after my last post :p

Hey I'm just stating facts.

-The facts are Green Lantern didn't know anything and there is no evidence it was the right plan.
-The facts are three people turned on a townie.
-There's no evidence to accuse anyone.

That's not quite true.

1) If Longo IS a townie, two people turned on him and you are one of them, meaning a total of five people turned on a townie. Unverifiable, admittedly, until we learn where Longo's loyalties lie.

Speaking of Longo...

2) Longo didn't vote and if he had voted No Lynch it would have prevented Lantern from being killed.

I'm assuming GL voted for me because I am the best at everything.

Also, if three people hadn't voted for GL then he would've been lynched. I just didn't vote to see who would do what.

De-Ting is probably Mafia. But everyone quiet is likely Mafia as well.

COMaestro said:
That's not quite true.

1) If Longo IS a townie, two people turned on him and you are one of them, meaning a total of five people turned on a townie. Unverifiable, admittedly, until we learn where Longo's loyalties lie.

Speaking of Longo...

2) Longo didn't vote and if he had voted No Lynch it would have prevented Lantern from being killed.

It was a tie between GL and a No Lynch. I'm not sure how Ugh actually decided to kill GL. Did he actually flip a coin or was it predetermined and the coin toss was just in the story? When I hosted and came across a tie I wouldn't have lynched anyone but this is Ugh's game. Perhaps Longo didn't think GL would die with a tie? Because i didnt think so. Not trying to defend Longo but until we hear from Craig the most guilty looking suspect of the three is DeTing right now.

I trusted GL and lynched Longo because I know GL is an experienced player and wouldn't have all the attention on him if he was Mafia. The guy is dead, we would have been down one Mafia if he was in the mob. And like I said, GL strikes me as a good player who wouldn't fuck it up for the Mafia.

As long as we have a vigilante and doctor and they're smart players we'll be fine. The vigilante needs to find the mafia and the doctor needs to figure out who the vigilante is. If the vigilante is open about his role then our doctor will know who to protect.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm assuming GL voted for me because I am the best at everything.

Also, if three people hadn't voted for GL then he would've been lynched. I just didn't vote to see who would do what.

De-Ting is probably Mafia. But everyone quiet is likely Mafia as well.

And so humble, too. :p

Yeah, the mafia is probably sitting quietly laughing as we kill ourselves.

I wasn't silenced, I'm just being observant. And Ugh, if it's a tie, I think the no lynch option always wins. At least, that's how I thought it was.

Ha ha! You're slipping, Longo.

How very mafioso of you to vote to lynch under these circumstances. You'll retract that vote if you're smart, otherwise you're gonna be lunch or vigilanteed when everyone sees the result of your brazen ousting of yourself, you freakin' idiot.

Word of warning for everyone else if you lynch me: Wicked should be next.

withdrawn

Sorry Longo. You said you didn't think Lantern was Mafia but you failed to vote No Lynch which would have saved him. Plus, he had nominated you for a noose. It's just too suspicious. So as a minor apology to him, I'm going with Lantern's gut.

Lynch Longo .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod